Reviews for Revolution
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 8 . 5/31/2010
Thanks for updating. Finally.

This was a nice chapter.

I liked how this chapter went.

The details and Sakura healing the prisoners. It was nicely written.

Hmm I wonder what will happen next. Hinata and Sakura meeting...that would be nice to read.

Thanks for updating again.

Update soon?
arulent chapter 8 . 5/31/2010
Despite the wait, easy to slip back into

And I know what you mean about the butchering. Maybe he's taking drugs ?

We rock the house chapter 7 . 4/24/2010
Wow! this is such an amazing story, you're so genius for combining Sakura and Shizune, that was really cool. I seriously can't wait for your next update, please hurry! great job, please keep up the good work :)
KaT stah chapter 7 . 3/27/2010
This story is really good! Please update soon!
Hersheys Rocks chapter 7 . 3/16/2010
And the plot thickens.

It's getting interesting, definently, and I'm trying to piece together what's going on, but I'm probably way off base.

I can totally understand your waning interest in Naruto D: Fanfics are all that's keeping my interest alive at the moment. I'm really starting to wonder how long it's going to take for Kishi to get his ass kicked for the amount of ridiculous shit he's pulling.

But, yeah XD Anyways. Lovely chapter, once I got a bit of a ways in I just couldn't stop reading.
scarletmirror chapter 7 . 3/15/2010
Awesome, I love your story. Please update soon!
krystalhatake chapter 7 . 3/14/2010
this was fantastically written:) love it cant wait for the next chapter

T chapter 7 . 3/11/2010
Wow! Great Chapter!

I love this story even more than the anime Naruto!
AnonymousInkBlot chapter 7 . 3/9/2010
Amazing work, I'm enjoying reading every word of this, keep up the excellent work! )
Ileana Van Allen chapter 7 . 3/8/2010
keep up the good work and update soon please, dear. its rather good. and im picky in what i read :)

3 lena
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 7 . 3/6/2010
Thanks for updating. This was interesting. Didn't get a chance to read this until now. I wonder what's up with the genjutsu. I guess I'll find out later. And what was Danzou talking to Sasuke about I wonder. The SasSaku scene at the end was nice. Update soon!
Notofimportance chapter 7 . 3/6/2010
OMG this story is awesommee.:D And..i think you're bringing akatsuki in? Am i right!:D?
Miko-chan chapter 7 . 3/5/2010
i love how mysterious and beautiful the imagery of this fic. incredible writing here. :X something quiet and unspoken within this fic touches me, and i think this is the reason that it draws me in to read more.

:D lovelove~
Bobateabay16 chapter 7 . 3/2/2010
I haven't figured out where the story is going but I like the direction it is heading write beautifully I love the sakura and sasuke moments and interaction and sasuke kinda slowly warming to her and you keep themin update soon! Can't wait for more drama and so more sasusaku
The Disappearing Me chapter 7 . 3/1/2010
All I can guess is that we're going to learn more about Naruto's role...and that's about the extent of my knowledge. Oh, and if Orochimaru's going to make an entrance, it'll be soon and related to the genjutsu. I do enjoy this fic - I was just thinking about it the other day and I was happy to see that you updated. Great job - keep writing!
258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »