Reviews for Revolution
KaT stah chapter 7 . 3/27/2010
This story is really good! Please update soon!
Hersheys Rocks chapter 7 . 3/16/2010
And the plot thickens.

It's getting interesting, definently, and I'm trying to piece together what's going on, but I'm probably way off base.

I can totally understand your waning interest in Naruto D: Fanfics are all that's keeping my interest alive at the moment. I'm really starting to wonder how long it's going to take for Kishi to get his ass kicked for the amount of ridiculous shit he's pulling.

But, yeah XD Anyways. Lovely chapter, once I got a bit of a ways in I just couldn't stop reading.
scarletmirror chapter 7 . 3/15/2010
Awesome, I love your story. Please update soon!
krystalhatake chapter 7 . 3/14/2010
this was fantastically written:) love it cant wait for the next chapter

~k-chan~
T chapter 7 . 3/11/2010
Wow! Great Chapter!

I love this story even more than the anime Naruto!
AnonymousInkBlot chapter 7 . 3/9/2010
Amazing work, I'm enjoying reading every word of this, keep up the excellent work! )
Ileana Van Allen chapter 7 . 3/8/2010
keep up the good work and update soon please, dear. its rather good. and im picky in what i read :)

3 lena
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 7 . 3/6/2010
Thanks for updating. This was interesting. Didn't get a chance to read this until now. I wonder what's up with the genjutsu. I guess I'll find out later. And what was Danzou talking to Sasuke about I wonder. The SasSaku scene at the end was nice. Update soon!
Notofimportance chapter 7 . 3/6/2010
OMG this story is awesommee.:D And..i think you're bringing akatsuki in? Am i right!:D?
Miko-chan chapter 7 . 3/5/2010
i love how mysterious and beautiful the imagery of this fic. incredible writing here. :X something quiet and unspoken within this fic touches me, and i think this is the reason that it draws me in to read more.

:D lovelove~
Bobateabay16 chapter 7 . 3/2/2010
I haven't figured out where the story is going but I like the direction it is heading write beautifully I love the sakura and sasuke moments and interaction and sasuke kinda slowly warming to her and you keep themin update soon! Can't wait for more drama and so more sasusaku
The Disappearing Me chapter 7 . 3/1/2010
All I can guess is that we're going to learn more about Naruto's role...and that's about the extent of my knowledge. Oh, and if Orochimaru's going to make an entrance, it'll be soon and related to the genjutsu. I do enjoy this fic - I was just thinking about it the other day and I was happy to see that you updated. Great job - keep writing!
ctrl aika chapter 7 . 3/1/2010
nice story :3

can't wait for an update v
poornmiserable chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
this chapter was really good update soon
foreversnow chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
Sasuke, Sasuke, Sasuke. That silly boy.

This chapter was interesting, in it's own

way, and I loved how strong Sakura seems

to be. Sasuke's dark-I'm-too-awesome-to-

smile profile fits him oh-so-well. xD

AND OH MY GOSH, that damn Kishimoto! In the

end Sakura gets rescued AGAIN. When she could

finally have had her moment at being strong and

not the weak-weak-weak girl he keeps making her be.

Anyway...awesome chapter. ]