Reviews for Revolution
GinsengH chapter 8 . 5/31/2010
Good chapter. Always love it when the alerts for this story pop up.
Blackrose74 chapter 8 . 5/31/2010
Oo this fic seems very interesting so far! Simply can't wait to read more :P
Meghan'sSuperCoolUserName chapter 8 . 5/31/2010
very impressive! love the writing style, and you have exceptional details. Love the story all in all. Please update, but your grades do come first.
IneffablyKT chapter 8 . 5/31/2010
Looks like the storyline is finally rolling into the real conflict now huh? I'm curious. And for some reason, I totally loved that Sasuke completely back-tracked his progress in gaining Sakura's trust. I wonder what he'll do to gain it back. I'm also really looking forward to Sakura and Hinata's meeting. Hinata has always appealed to me as a princess, so I'm curious as to how you will portray here. Until the next chapter! (Which I hope will be soon.)
mollycoddle chapter 8 . 5/31/2010
Intriguing
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 8 . 5/31/2010
Thanks for updating. Finally.

This was a nice chapter.

I liked how this chapter went.

The details and Sakura healing the prisoners. It was nicely written.

Hmm I wonder what will happen next. Hinata and Sakura meeting...that would be nice to read.

Thanks for updating again.

Update soon?
arulent chapter 8 . 5/31/2010
Despite the wait, easy to slip back into

And I know what you mean about the butchering. Maybe he's taking drugs ?

;)
We rock the house chapter 7 . 4/24/2010
Wow! this is such an amazing story, you're so genius for combining Sakura and Shizune, that was really cool. I seriously can't wait for your next update, please hurry! great job, please keep up the good work :)
KaT stah chapter 7 . 3/27/2010
This story is really good! Please update soon!
Hersheys Rocks chapter 7 . 3/16/2010
And the plot thickens.

It's getting interesting, definently, and I'm trying to piece together what's going on, but I'm probably way off base.

I can totally understand your waning interest in Naruto D: Fanfics are all that's keeping my interest alive at the moment. I'm really starting to wonder how long it's going to take for Kishi to get his ass kicked for the amount of ridiculous shit he's pulling.

But, yeah XD Anyways. Lovely chapter, once I got a bit of a ways in I just couldn't stop reading.
scarletmirror chapter 7 . 3/15/2010
Awesome, I love your story. Please update soon!
krystalhatake chapter 7 . 3/14/2010
this was fantastically written:) love it cant wait for the next chapter

~k-chan~
T chapter 7 . 3/11/2010
Wow! Great Chapter!

I love this story even more than the anime Naruto!
AnonymousInkBlot chapter 7 . 3/9/2010
Amazing work, I'm enjoying reading every word of this, keep up the excellent work! )
Ileana Van Allen chapter 7 . 3/8/2010
keep up the good work and update soon please, dear. its rather good. and im picky in what i read :)

3 lena