Reviews for Revolution
qawashere chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
im trying to figure out what that sentence in italics means. can you help me out

and i really want to learn more about sakura's life as she was growing up as the princess. she seems a bit mysterious in a way.

im looking forward to the next update
antlercrown chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
Wow.

Brilliant. :D

-zanibarr
antlercrown chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Wow.

The description is amazing.

The plot is stirring.

My favourite?: "bony skeletons of trees"

That is awesome. :D

Great job.

-zanibarr
ichigorukia4life chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
omg, your such an amazing writer! I love the way you portrayed both characters! I hope you update soon !
Seyy13 chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
It's interesting so far! Your interpretation of Sasuke's character is good - cold and mysterious, and he's got the whole getting-away-with-murder thing going for him too. I can't really relate with Sakura, but that may be simply because we don't know much about her in your story yet. I think people are used to seeing Sakura as the character that they already know everything about, while Sasuke is the one that has to be developed. I look forward to seeing how both characters will develop in the future; if the way Sakura acted in the first chapter was any indication, I'm sure she will turn out to be quite interesting. Update soon!
Unsawr chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
I can see that Sakura needs to be more careful now that a new predator has appeared, especially one who is going to be around her 24/7. Since anyone who works for Danzou is bound to be up to no good.

But besides that, I have to say, the communication between Sasuke and Sakura is a bit-ick.

I know you're trying to get a whole 'chemistry/curiosity' thing between them so you can work off that but sometimes it's better off if there's not such a solid base and things start off slow.

Like at the part when Sakura just suddenly wanted to touch him, I thought that was a bit too sudden.

First of all, she'd just met him. And she already had him written off as dangerous and a bit eerie, so I don't think she'd just get a sudden urge to reach out to him on their first meeting.

Curiosity is a good trait you have going on there, as I can see why she would be curious about this type of guy, but too much curiosity, like that, just ruins it.

Sasuke's characterization is going alright so far, overall, I just think the pace needs to be slowed down a bit.

I know all of us can't wait for the romance to start but it's not really worth it if it's rushed.
The Disappearing Me chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
No, it didn't disappoint! Which is good, because I was already disappointed by one fanfic with an awesome preface this week. But this was AWESOME! And, surprisingly enough, I'm not confused, which is practically a miracle for me...I get confused really easily. But the tone with this is more mysterious, like you'd hoped, than confusing. You've not only grabbed hold of my interest with the preface, but you've kept it with this chapter. It was far better than satisfactory - it was fantastic! Great job on a chapter well-written! Keep writing!
angel puppeteer chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
Amazing! Do continue.

Slow pacing, but it's the road that counts, eh?

Good luck.
Anzer'ke chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
And then Naruto jumps out the shadows proving that pyschotic, paid killers don't have to be cheerless, emo-boys.

Would Sasuke still be scary after fighting off an assailant with intent to nuggie...most likely XD

Great chapter, this story is developing nicely, in fact it's good enough that I'm reading despite the fact that normally I tolerate SasuSaku at best.

Great stuff.

Peace out and Rock on,

Anzer'ke.
bcnxkdhjvb chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
I love the way you captured the preliminary relationship. It fits canon, but it fits the story too.

I'm so glad I stumbled on this. Your style and your character interaction are just awesome. You get the essence of a dark fairytale (for lack of a better description) really well too. I especially relish your italicized lines. They're really fitting and poetic.

I hope you continue it soon.

;)
Neon Genesis chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
First off. Great little quote you have up there at the top - even if Stephen King DOES scare the crap out of me.

This is just so well-written. Tight and flowing and continuous. You gave just enough political intrigue and whatnot that it has a plot, but not so much that the reader's going "Well, that's nice and all, but what about the SasuSaku?"

Which, of course, you did marvelously. Preliminary SasuSaku, for me, is always the most interesting. The most telling. I think you got it down just right, according to their circumstances.

-laughs- And, yes, it was more "oh mysterious" than "wtf's happening?"

The standalone phrases in italics? Yeah, those are all gold. My favorite one is still "What God forgot you?" because, MAN, that is just incredible.

Yeah. :)
more more more more moreeeeeee chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
wow its really cool sakura sounds like a complete differnt person that i've seen in some fics nice! xD i lvoe it more

PLEASE 3
Neon Genesis chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
"What God forgot you?"

And just like that, I'm hooked. A very strong, very striking, very, for lack of a better word, insightful line.

(This story makes me want to work on Sweet and Low. -_-)

This captures attention, and it flows beautifully. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. :)
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Oh this one looks like fun.

I look forward to the next chapter.

Peace out and Rock on,

Anzer'ke.
pockybandits89 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
very descriptive: I like it!

I'm looking forward to more
258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 Next »