Reviews for Revolution
ichigorukia4life chapter 4 . 9/29/2009
.Gee.

That was so nice. I can't stop telling you how well I think you portray Sasuke. He is certainly a difficul character. Kudos to you. I love the last paragraph, it gave such a lovely visual. Please update soon? Thank you!
Withafullmetalheart chapter 4 . 9/29/2009
haha the ending was a 'dun dun dun' moment. if that makes sense!
withloveagain chapter 3 . 9/29/2009
love it :)

please update soon )
ichigorukia4life chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
Your writing really is incredible, I really love the quotes you put up before the chapter begins, it helps you appreciate the fic more. But one question, did you make the quote, "because of what you can do. Never because of who you are."? Cause if you did, you are totally amazing! For serious! and if you didnt, your still awesome! Update soon please?
Neon Genesis chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
Sasuke's "silk black presence"? WHY DO YOU ALWAYS THINK OF THIS STUFF BEFORE ME? It makes me angry.

Jaykay, jaykay, I love you for being so incredible. o

Everything about "reading Sasuke" was really good. And then their conversation about Sakura not coming to the garden alone was epic. And Sasuke's thoughts were done beautifully.

Sasuke's eyes probably CAN burn people...

Yeah. Your writing is, as usual, incredibly awesome, making me feel insanely jealous and inadequate. Feel bad.

Except keep writing, because feeling as such is worth it if I can read these awesome stories of yours.

:D
The Disappearing Me chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
A day or two tops? SUPER SWEET! It makes me happy... :) This chapter was great. But it leaves me wondering about all the foreshadowing. What can Sakura do? Just simply be the heir, or does she have some sort of super sweet power. Ah, this is making me HAPPY! *grins* Keep writing!
Melodi Moon chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
I really like this so far, I've never seen Sasuke part of Root before. Please keep updating!
qawashere chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
im trying to figure out what that sentence in italics means. can you help me out

and i really want to learn more about sakura's life as she was growing up as the princess. she seems a bit mysterious in a way.

im looking forward to the next update
antlercrown chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
Wow.

Brilliant. :D

-zanibarr
antlercrown chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Wow.

The description is amazing.

The plot is stirring.

My favourite?: "bony skeletons of trees"

That is awesome. :D

Great job.

-zanibarr
ichigorukia4life chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
omg, your such an amazing writer! I love the way you portrayed both characters! I hope you update soon !
Seyy13 chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
It's interesting so far! Your interpretation of Sasuke's character is good - cold and mysterious, and he's got the whole getting-away-with-murder thing going for him too. I can't really relate with Sakura, but that may be simply because we don't know much about her in your story yet. I think people are used to seeing Sakura as the character that they already know everything about, while Sasuke is the one that has to be developed. I look forward to seeing how both characters will develop in the future; if the way Sakura acted in the first chapter was any indication, I'm sure she will turn out to be quite interesting. Update soon!
Unsawr chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
I can see that Sakura needs to be more careful now that a new predator has appeared, especially one who is going to be around her 24/7. Since anyone who works for Danzou is bound to be up to no good.

But besides that, I have to say, the communication between Sasuke and Sakura is a bit-ick.

I know you're trying to get a whole 'chemistry/curiosity' thing between them so you can work off that but sometimes it's better off if there's not such a solid base and things start off slow.

Like at the part when Sakura just suddenly wanted to touch him, I thought that was a bit too sudden.

First of all, she'd just met him. And she already had him written off as dangerous and a bit eerie, so I don't think she'd just get a sudden urge to reach out to him on their first meeting.

Curiosity is a good trait you have going on there, as I can see why she would be curious about this type of guy, but too much curiosity, like that, just ruins it.

Sasuke's characterization is going alright so far, overall, I just think the pace needs to be slowed down a bit.

I know all of us can't wait for the romance to start but it's not really worth it if it's rushed.
The Disappearing Me chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
No, it didn't disappoint! Which is good, because I was already disappointed by one fanfic with an awesome preface this week. But this was AWESOME! And, surprisingly enough, I'm not confused, which is practically a miracle for me...I get confused really easily. But the tone with this is more mysterious, like you'd hoped, than confusing. You've not only grabbed hold of my interest with the preface, but you've kept it with this chapter. It was far better than satisfactory - it was fantastic! Great job on a chapter well-written! Keep writing!
angel puppeteer chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
Amazing! Do continue.

Slow pacing, but it's the road that counts, eh?

Good luck.