Reviews for Revolution
angel puppeteer chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
Amazing! Do continue.

Slow pacing, but it's the road that counts, eh?

Good luck.
Anzer'ke chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
And then Naruto jumps out the shadows proving that pyschotic, paid killers don't have to be cheerless, emo-boys.

Would Sasuke still be scary after fighting off an assailant with intent to nuggie...most likely XD

Great chapter, this story is developing nicely, in fact it's good enough that I'm reading despite the fact that normally I tolerate SasuSaku at best.

Great stuff.

Peace out and Rock on,

Anzer'ke.
precarious mind chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
I love the way you captured the preliminary relationship. It fits canon, but it fits the story too.

I'm so glad I stumbled on this. Your style and your character interaction are just awesome. You get the essence of a dark fairytale (for lack of a better description) really well too. I especially relish your italicized lines. They're really fitting and poetic.

I hope you continue it soon.

;)
Neon Genesis chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
First off. Great little quote you have up there at the top - even if Stephen King DOES scare the crap out of me.

This is just so well-written. Tight and flowing and continuous. You gave just enough political intrigue and whatnot that it has a plot, but not so much that the reader's going "Well, that's nice and all, but what about the SasuSaku?"

Which, of course, you did marvelously. Preliminary SasuSaku, for me, is always the most interesting. The most telling. I think you got it down just right, according to their circumstances.

-laughs- And, yes, it was more "oh mysterious" than "wtf's happening?"

The standalone phrases in italics? Yeah, those are all gold. My favorite one is still "What God forgot you?" because, MAN, that is just incredible.

Yeah. :)
more more more more moreeeeeee chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
wow its really cool sakura sounds like a complete differnt person that i've seen in some fics nice! xD i lvoe it more

PLEASE 3
Neon Genesis chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
"What God forgot you?"

And just like that, I'm hooked. A very strong, very striking, very, for lack of a better word, insightful line.

(This story makes me want to work on Sweet and Low. -_-)

This captures attention, and it flows beautifully. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. :)
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Oh this one looks like fun.

I look forward to the next chapter.

Peace out and Rock on,

Anzer'ke.
pockybandits89 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
very descriptive: I like it!

I'm looking forward to more
The Disappeared chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
OH! I love it! I didn't read it the first time, but I can just tell this is going to be amazing if you keep this level of writing up. I LOVED this line - What God forgot you? AMAZING! It made me happy...some short sentences are more powerful than a whole page. Great job! Keep writing!
ichigorukia4life chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
your a very good writer, i could picture it all! i can't wait till you update !
sunnyblueskyes chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I don't know where you plan on taking the plot but it's really intriguing so far and I will continue to read it, should you choose to continue.

Sakura's attitude towards others, her opinion of them, and her insight towards them makes me curious about why they are what they are. What led Sakura to regard them like she does?

And her view of Sasuke is riveting, the flow is really wonderful.

I hope you do continue this and I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17