Reviews for Revolution
LittlePanda95 chapter 9 . 3/23/2013
could you please finish this for your fans? i really love this story and therefore wish for a good ending on this story. please pick it up again! LOVE your work!
sasuke's duck butt hair chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
I will absolutely die if another chapter never comes out, but I understand you have a lot going on. I liked the little loss of control in regards to Sasuke shaking Sakura - it added such an interesting twist to his character development. Great job!
Peach Beast chapter 9 . 12/1/2012
Oooooo I'm so into this. This fanfic deserves so much more reviews! Please continue adding chapters and enticing us with your amazing imagination and writing! :B

And just a question that floats my mind: why is Sakura so affected by her father's illness if throughout the story, they have never had any personal conversations - their interactions have all been formal?
Peach Beast chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
I'm absolutely loving this fanfic! I love the AU ideology and the characterisation and the way you write! Definitely my cup of tea ;) great work!
Huh.Figures chapter 9 . 11/24/2012
Every chapter in this story is amazing... I don't know if you're totally finished with this story, but it looks like you're not (judging by the huge cliffhanger)! I really hope this gets continued because it's absolutely gorgeous! I really want to read and finish this wonderful story! Goodness that was long.
Huh.Figures chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
This is gorgeous.
VampireAreej chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
hirokiri9 chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
Ack! Such a cliffhanger. Please update as soon as possible. I love this story. :D
rikary chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
Well I'm your one of new readers waiting to be welcomed.

So far so good. Not too many descriptive words to bore. Although my attention slips away every now and then. Naruto finally showed up. Still, more mystery needs to be solved.
VampireAreej chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
13hexe chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
Jesus, I miss this fic so much _

It's funny that, despite the outburts in this last chapter, Sasuke doesn't seem OC. Really good.

And I was waiting for Naruto to appear! Please, don't stop now! ç_ç
bubbles05 chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
O my! Naruto! I was wondering if he was gonna be in this story.. and bam you surprised me! Eeeek so excited! Cliffhanger *dies*

I hope you update someday, I know life gets in the way. So I will follow your story.

Thanks for creating a wonderful fanfic.
mililli chapter 9 . 8/4/2012
Loved the dance scene! I also want to find out why everyone's after sakura. Goodluck writing the next chapter, I really hope you update soon! You're a great writer
mililli chapter 8 . 8/4/2012
So greatly written and interesting! I love it
mililli chapter 2 . 8/4/2012