Reviews for Revolution
sakura.souen chapter 9 . 2/7/2014
please update soon!1 Naruto is finally back! pleaaasssssseeeeeee please please! the story is really good!
Tokyo Queen Go-Go Yubari chapter 9 . 1/2/2014
Pleaseeeeeeee update! This story is awesome
HungryLemonGames chapter 9 . 6/27/2013
Mooooore! :D
Giovanna chapter 9 . 6/14/2013
Is this the end?
FlickeringLights chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
this fanfic of yours is a dream come true...TT

I've always wanted to read a story based like this but sadly I didn't get to before... But YOU suddenly showed up and made my whole life so happy and cheerful! the fact that sakura-san became the vessel kyuubi instead of Naruto-kun was a fantastic, brilliant, GENIUS idea!

Will you be writing some flashbacks of sakura-san's childhood? or at least be writing them on? oh, I hope you are! :D
flickeringLights chapter 9 . 5/8/2013
This fanfic of yours is truly an art! I have read this story a long time ago (years I guess) and I had forgotten what it's title was! that caused me to feel regret too much that it haunted me until NOW!... when suddenly, I accidentally REDISCOVERED it and with more chapters than the last! i was SO happy I practically GIGGLED, LAUGHED, SCREAMED AND GOT TEARY EYED!
... Oh please, please! . please finish the story! I am truly a big Fan of yours!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/8/2013
please finish the story
LittlePanda22 chapter 9 . 3/23/2013
could you please finish this for your fans? i really love this story and therefore wish for a good ending on this story. please pick it up again! LOVE your work!
sasuke's duck butt hair chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
I will absolutely die if another chapter never comes out, but I understand you have a lot going on. I liked the little loss of control in regards to Sasuke shaking Sakura - it added such an interesting twist to his character development. Great job!
Peach Beast chapter 9 . 12/1/2012
Oooooo I'm so into this. This fanfic deserves so much more reviews! Please continue adding chapters and enticing us with your amazing imagination and writing! :B

And just a question that floats my mind: why is Sakura so affected by her father's illness if throughout the story, they have never had any personal conversations - their interactions have all been formal?
Peach Beast chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
I'm absolutely loving this fanfic! I love the AU ideology and the characterisation and the way you write! Definitely my cup of tea ;) great work!
Huh.Figures chapter 9 . 11/24/2012
Every chapter in this story is amazing... I don't know if you're totally finished with this story, but it looks like you're not (judging by the huge cliffhanger)! I really hope this gets continued because it's absolutely gorgeous! I really want to read and finish this wonderful story! Goodness that was long.
Huh.Figures chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
This is gorgeous.
VampireAreej chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO PLEASE MAKE THEM A COUPLE!
hirokiri9 chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
Ack! Such a cliffhanger. Please update as soon as possible. I love this story. :D
265 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »