Reviews for Revolution
Mooooore! :D
Giovanna chapter 9 . 6/14/2013
Is this the end?
FlickeringLights chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
this fanfic of yours is a dream come true...TT

I've always wanted to read a story based like this but sadly I didn't get to before... But YOU suddenly showed up and made my whole life so happy and cheerful! the fact that sakura-san became the vessel kyuubi instead of Naruto-kun was a fantastic, brilliant, GENIUS idea!

Will you be writing some flashbacks of sakura-san's childhood? or at least be writing them on? oh, I hope you are! :D
flickeringLights chapter 9 . 5/8/2013
This fanfic of yours is truly an art! I have read this story a long time ago (years I guess) and I had forgotten what it's title was! that caused me to feel regret too much that it haunted me until NOW!... when suddenly, I accidentally REDISCOVERED it and with more chapters than the last! i was SO happy I practically GIGGLED, LAUGHED, SCREAMED AND GOT TEARY EYED!
... Oh please, please! . please finish the story! I am truly a big Fan of yours!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/8/2013
please finish the story
LittlePanda22 chapter 9 . 3/23/2013
could you please finish this for your fans? i really love this story and therefore wish for a good ending on this story. please pick it up again! LOVE your work!
sasuke's duck butt hair chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
I will absolutely die if another chapter never comes out, but I understand you have a lot going on. I liked the little loss of control in regards to Sasuke shaking Sakura - it added such an interesting twist to his character development. Great job!
Peach Beast chapter 9 . 12/1/2012
Oooooo I'm so into this. This fanfic deserves so much more reviews! Please continue adding chapters and enticing us with your amazing imagination and writing! :B

And just a question that floats my mind: why is Sakura so affected by her father's illness if throughout the story, they have never had any personal conversations - their interactions have all been formal?
Peach Beast chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
I'm absolutely loving this fanfic! I love the AU ideology and the characterisation and the way you write! Definitely my cup of tea ;) great work!
Huh.Figures chapter 9 . 11/24/2012
Every chapter in this story is amazing... I don't know if you're totally finished with this story, but it looks like you're not (judging by the huge cliffhanger)! I really hope this gets continued because it's absolutely gorgeous! I really want to read and finish this wonderful story! Goodness that was long.
Huh.Figures chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
This is gorgeous.
VampireAreej chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO PLEASE MAKE THEM A COUPLE!
hirokiri9 chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
Ack! Such a cliffhanger. Please update as soon as possible. I love this story. :D
rikary chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
Well I'm your one of new readers waiting to be welcomed.

So far so good. Not too many descriptive words to bore. Although my attention slips away every now and then. Naruto finally showed up. Still, more mystery needs to be solved.
VampireAreej chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
WHEN ARE U MAKING MOREEEEEEE?
263 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »