Reviews for Revolution
Peach Beast chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
I'm absolutely loving this fanfic! I love the AU ideology and the characterisation and the way you write! Definitely my cup of tea ;) great work!
Huh.Figures chapter 9 . 11/24/2012
Every chapter in this story is amazing... I don't know if you're totally finished with this story, but it looks like you're not (judging by the huge cliffhanger)! I really hope this gets continued because it's absolutely gorgeous! I really want to read and finish this wonderful story! Goodness that was long.
Huh.Figures chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
This is gorgeous.
VampireAreej chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO PLEASE MAKE THEM A COUPLE!
hirokiri9 chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
Ack! Such a cliffhanger. Please update as soon as possible. I love this story. :D
rikary chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
Well I'm your one of new readers waiting to be welcomed.

So far so good. Not too many descriptive words to bore. Although my attention slips away every now and then. Naruto finally showed up. Still, more mystery needs to be solved.
VampireAreej chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
WHEN ARE U MAKING MOREEEEEEE?
13hexe chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
Jesus, I miss this fic so much _

It's funny that, despite the outburts in this last chapter, Sasuke doesn't seem OC. Really good.

And I was waiting for Naruto to appear! Please, don't stop now! ç_ç
bubbles05 chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
O my! Naruto! I was wondering if he was gonna be in this story.. and bam you surprised me! Eeeek so excited! Cliffhanger *dies*

I hope you update someday, I know life gets in the way. So I will follow your story.

Thanks for creating a wonderful fanfic.
mililli chapter 9 . 8/4/2012
N...AR...UTOOOOO!
Loved the dance scene! I also want to find out why everyone's after sakura. Goodluck writing the next chapter, I really hope you update soon! You're a great writer
mililli chapter 8 . 8/4/2012
So greatly written and interesting! I love it
mililli chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Very interesting so far!
Memmie Cheyenne chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
Found your Fic and I love it! I hope you get to update it again sometime in the near future; love the world you've created for our favorite ninja and look forward to learning more about them!
TheBrokenReflection chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
It's fantastic, well-written and amazing. The story has me hooked. I do dearly hope you update soon. The reason to why I'm saying that on the first chapter is because I saw your last update date. Tis been so long D; So I hope sincerely do continue.
Till then.
Octavia Brown chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
Ack I KNEW it! I knew it would get exciting and suspenseful right where the story leaves off! I truly hope you get back to this story; I want to know what happens next SO BAD.

And you wrote the dancing very, very well. (It's hard to do!) Good job!
255 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »