Reviews for Revolution
Memmie Cheyenne chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
Found your Fic and I love it! I hope you get to update it again sometime in the near future; love the world you've created for our favorite ninja and look forward to learning more about them!
TheBrokenReflection chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
It's fantastic, well-written and amazing. The story has me hooked. I do dearly hope you update soon. The reason to why I'm saying that on the first chapter is because I saw your last update date. Tis been so long D; So I hope sincerely do continue.
Till then.
Octavia Brown chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
Ack I KNEW it! I knew it would get exciting and suspenseful right where the story leaves off! I truly hope you get back to this story; I want to know what happens next SO BAD.

And you wrote the dancing very, very well. (It's hard to do!) Good job!
Octavia Brown chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
I like it so far. I like how you pace yourself and balance explaining/holding back. I'm more in a state of curiosity than suspense, but that's ok.
VampireAreej chapter 9 . 7/13/2012
Hnmnnnnnn i wonder what happened to Naruto and I liked it if Sasuke and Sakura continued the thing they were doing in the end the conversation.
VampireAreej chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
Enjoying this so far...
xxSilverEchoxx chapter 9 . 5/21/2012
I am in love with this story and I really hope you're able to finish it! You're definitely one of my new favorite authors. :)
xxSilverEchoxx chapter 9 . 5/21/2012
dracoaddicted chapter 9 . 5/13/2012
This fic has renewed my love for sasusaku. I do hope to see you finish it, even if it takes years (:
Fantastical.Renaissance chapter 9 . 5/11/2012
Oh! Beautiful! Hope you'll update soon. I've always loved stories with narusasusaku triangles in it. Haha. I hope to see a jealous Sasuke soon! ;)
What I wrote chapter 9 . 3/31/2012
I love it, I love it! Can't wait for the next chapter :-)
Shubhs chapter 9 . 3/14/2012
It's interesting.

I'd like to read more.

Though, I hope you aren't planning a Tragedy.
MyBrokenButterfly chapter 9 . 2/17/2012
NARUTO! FINALLY! The appearance of Naruto is such a tease... Please update soon? It's totally getting juicy!
chococats4444 chapter 9 . 11/25/2011
Omgggggg I really wanna know the relationship between naruto and Sakura !

I really like how rverything is so mysterious, sasukes motive, sakura and naruto, and etc!

Can't wait for ur next update!
Yukina101 chapter 8 . 11/22/2011