Reviews for Revolution
Fantastical.Renaissance chapter 9 . 5/11/2012
Oh! Beautiful! Hope you'll update soon. I've always loved stories with narusasusaku triangles in it. Haha. I hope to see a jealous Sasuke soon! ;)
What I wrote chapter 9 . 3/31/2012
I love it, I love it! Can't wait for the next chapter :-)
Shubhs chapter 9 . 3/14/2012
It's interesting.

I'd like to read more.

Though, I hope you aren't planning a Tragedy.
MyBrokenButterfly chapter 9 . 2/17/2012
NARUTO! FINALLY! The appearance of Naruto is such a tease... Please update soon? It's totally getting juicy!
chococats4444 chapter 9 . 11/25/2011
Omgggggg I really wanna know the relationship between naruto and Sakura !

I really like how rverything is so mysterious, sasukes motive, sakura and naruto, and etc!

Can't wait for ur next update!
Yukina101 chapter 8 . 11/22/2011
Amazing story! I love it
Enclarity chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
Very interesting story so far! I can't wait foran update!
latenightberries chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
this is awesome! i like the dark atmosphere of this piece, kinda reminds me of the corridors of hogwarts during holidays and whatnots, when but few remain to lurk around. and now i suddenly miss harry potter. T_T
blooberryjam chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
dear, please update! this is so addictive. please please please update asap. much appreciated! i would say how good of a writer you are but that would take an infinite amount of space which this is limited to so :) please update!
FlowersN'stars chapter 9 . 10/18/2011
I liked the dance,well done :) I just didn't get why sasuke got all crazy at the end xD is there going to be some naruhina too now that naruto showed up? :P anyways,can't wait for the next update!
FlowersN'stars chapter 8 . 10/18/2011
Lol I've also lost interest in 's getting boring and he messed up all my sasusaku happy ending hope so I'm reading fanfics instead of the manga xD I so addicted to this story! Gosh,I need to study but I have to read the next chappie! _
J.Proudmoore chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Hm, I don't remember if I reviewed your story loged in or not and I don't know if you reply your reviews BUT, just in case you reply... I'm the brazilian who just feedbacked you.

Just in case you decide to answer me about the translation and all. O/
Guest chapter 9 . 10/13/2011
How could you stop right there? Hoooow? DDD:

Geeeeeez, I'm dying here! Naruto finally - finally! - showed up! *-*

Awww, I'm sooo curious, and all of your stories are amazing. I want to read and reread all of them. You're just brilliant. Seriously, girl. You impressed me. A lot.

I think I'm going to dream about this story. I love the plot, I love your characterization - it's fantastic! -, I love the mistery... In general I reaaaally love your story(ies).

I hope so much that you may have a little time to write the next chapter. I'm really excited. Sooo, please, I know you will write as fast as you can - or as fast as your imagination helps - but I hope this little feedback also helps. Even just a little.

I usually don't let reviews. I'm too shy for that XD. Actually, I'm brazilian - and kind of scaried when I have to speak in english - so my english sucks, as you can see. Sorry for big mistakes or if you didn't understand anything that I said. Also, I'm typing from my iPhone and it keeps changing words to portuguese - yeah, not helping at all. So, sorry again. x)

Blah, I should stop babbling.

I just wanted to tell that I'm a big fan of your. Do never stop writing. You have a gift. :D

Maybe, someday - if you let me OF COURSE - if you don't mind I would love to translate some of your stories to portuguese. I know that a lot of brazilians would love if they had the chance to read them. Maybe on my vacations :D

And I will give you all the credits, for sure.

But, for now, I'm gonna study, because I need to go to college! And it's reeeeeally hard. Geez. D: ANYWAY!

Sorry. Babbling again ._.

Ooook. Don't forget this story, pleaaaase. Can't wait for next chapter. Yeaah! :D

You're BRILLIANT! :D

And good luck with your classes :)

xo'
Guest chapter 9 . 10/12/2011
please u have to continue wid dis story, its so gooooooood i'm hung suspense buh i really wnt 2 no wat happns nxt

pls update asap
Seo.Yeonhee chapter 9 . 9/10/2011
I love reading your stories! The plot is unique and it has me on the edge of my seat, waiting for more.

Can't wait until your next update! Thanks for your hard work!
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »