Reviews for Revolution
FlowersN'stars chapter 9 . 10/18/2011
I liked the dance,well done :) I just didn't get why sasuke got all crazy at the end xD is there going to be some naruhina too now that naruto showed up? :P anyways,can't wait for the next update!
FlowersN'stars chapter 8 . 10/18/2011
Lol I've also lost interest in 's getting boring and he messed up all my sasusaku happy ending hope so I'm reading fanfics instead of the manga xD I so addicted to this story! Gosh,I need to study but I have to read the next chappie! _
J.Proudmoore chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Hm, I don't remember if I reviewed your story loged in or not and I don't know if you reply your reviews BUT, just in case you reply... I'm the brazilian who just feedbacked you.

Just in case you decide to answer me about the translation and all. O/
Guest chapter 9 . 10/13/2011
How could you stop right there? Hoooow? DDD:

Geeeeeez, I'm dying here! Naruto finally - finally! - showed up! *-*

Awww, I'm sooo curious, and all of your stories are amazing. I want to read and reread all of them. You're just brilliant. Seriously, girl. You impressed me. A lot.

I think I'm going to dream about this story. I love the plot, I love your characterization - it's fantastic! -, I love the mistery... In general I reaaaally love your story(ies).

I hope so much that you may have a little time to write the next chapter. I'm really excited. Sooo, please, I know you will write as fast as you can - or as fast as your imagination helps - but I hope this little feedback also helps. Even just a little.

I usually don't let reviews. I'm too shy for that XD. Actually, I'm brazilian - and kind of scaried when I have to speak in english - so my english sucks, as you can see. Sorry for big mistakes or if you didn't understand anything that I said. Also, I'm typing from my iPhone and it keeps changing words to portuguese - yeah, not helping at all. So, sorry again. x)

Blah, I should stop babbling.

I just wanted to tell that I'm a big fan of your. Do never stop writing. You have a gift. :D

Maybe, someday - if you let me OF COURSE - if you don't mind I would love to translate some of your stories to portuguese. I know that a lot of brazilians would love if they had the chance to read them. Maybe on my vacations :D

And I will give you all the credits, for sure.

But, for now, I'm gonna study, because I need to go to college! And it's reeeeeally hard. Geez. D: ANYWAY!

Sorry. Babbling again ._.

Ooook. Don't forget this story, pleaaaase. Can't wait for next chapter. Yeaah! :D

You're BRILLIANT! :D

And good luck with your classes :)

xo'
Guest chapter 9 . 10/12/2011
please u have to continue wid dis story, its so gooooooood i'm hung suspense buh i really wnt 2 no wat happns nxt

pls update asap
Seo.Yeonhee chapter 9 . 9/10/2011
I love reading your stories! The plot is unique and it has me on the edge of my seat, waiting for more.

Can't wait until your next update! Thanks for your hard work!
jess4795 chapter 9 . 8/28/2011
You write amazingly. I stumbled upon one of your stories and have been systematically reading them all, but non kf them are finished. I must say that your stories are unique and please, please finish them :)
Guest chapter 9 . 8/17/2011
the end is confusing. EEXPLAIN BECAUSE I GENERALLY LIKED THE STORY
Nichole Marye chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Started pretty interesting. D
Guest chapter 9 . 8/4/2011
oh please please update. I am getting desperate here.
LittleGreenWolf chapter 9 . 7/27/2011
Gah! So happy you're continuing it. Event though it's been like... close to two years since I last read this, I still remembered it quite well, and am STIL loving it. Please do continue on.
Blue Aidelle chapter 9 . 7/24/2011
I love it!

OMG. I can feel the sexual tension in the dance!

Please update sooooon!

Will Sasuke be jealous? I hope he does. Nut, I hope Naruto's not a competition. PLEASE.

Please update soooon!

Amazing story. :)))
Blue Aidelle chapter 8 . 7/24/2011
Love!

Ikr? I mean, the anime became really depressing. :C

I hope the story becomes a happy ending this time. :))

Attraction between the two please!

I really really love Sakura's character here. She's sooo pure.

I hope u update soon. U are REALLY very good!

I love ur works!
Blue Aidelle chapter 7 . 7/24/2011
LOve it!

How old is Sasuke in this story btw?

Thanks!
Blue Aidelle chapter 6 . 7/24/2011
I love this!

I hope for a longer chapter nxt time but it's ok if u can't cos I know how skul can be VERY crazy.

I LOVE the storyyyyyy!

I hope they get close soon. :))
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »