Reviews for Full Moon Madness
Shirubagure chapter 4 . 5/24/2013
Wow... I never thought this would happen especially allen! xD I could expect lenalee's and Lavi and kanda but then allen as cross? Never went in my mind! xD I hope you update sometime soon!
oceanlover4evr chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
LMAO, I'm enjoying this like crazy. Update!
KW07 chapter 4 . 10/3/2010
Omg, you need to get the next chapter up, cuz I've been waiting to know how the Noah will act when they see the excorcists.
threecankeepasecret chapter 4 . 6/15/2010
If you're still writing this, please put more when you can. Allen acting like Cross is about the funniest thing ever. I can't wait to see what Road and Tyki think of everyone.

And Kanda gets his own paragraph, 'cuz he's just that hilarious.
Brigette Janine chapter 4 . 4/4/2010
oh, wow. let me figure this out:

Allen has Cross's personality

Lavi and Kanda have basically switched personalities

Lenalee...ok, what happened? Komui's going to have a conniption.

Whenever Kanda speaks, I see chibi Kanda from the Zombie arc. It's like he's 5! I love it! More please?

BJ
NitenGale chapter 4 . 3/6/2010
Please continue? Please please please? I am absolutely enthralled here!
MoonlitMelody chapter 4 . 10/17/2009
You should be satisfied. It's really good! -

"We're gonna go camping We're gonna go camping"

ROFLMAO It seems like with each chapter, Kanda's character becomes more and more epicly awesome. :3
love'sunny'side'up chapter 4 . 10/10/2009
WAH! Lavi and Allen are fighting. AWESOME! or should i say 'not good'? Kanda is so adorable now that i think of it. and poor poor toma. i feel sorry for him.
crazy10118 chapter 4 . 10/9/2009
lol Kanda is funny
TunaSFX chapter 4 . 10/8/2009
Sigh, I feel so sorry for Toma. Be has to handle all the stuff when everyone in the group is messed up. Lol I wouldn't want to be him
Voltairey chapter 4 . 10/6/2009
have you ever laughed so hard that you bite your pillows crying in an effort not to wake up your parents? yeah, i can now say i have. lavi and kanda just crack me up. i was all sad because lavi wasn't his normaly happy self, but it was so worth it. you're a freakin genius for writing this. seriously, you rock xD

update soon!
mysticwolf1896 chapter 4 . 10/6/2009
this is great!
kate4394 chapter 4 . 10/6/2009
rofl! i wish i could have seen the look on kanda's face when the inn keeper pulled the gun on them! kanda is going to get killed if he doesn't shut up! i feel sorry for toma! bring on the next chappie!
Mr. Ree and Mr. Meenor chapter 4 . 10/6/2009
Oh, this made me laugh so hard! I'm not sure if Allen switched or if Lenalee did, but it's obvious that Kanda and Lavi switched. Thank you for making my day!
Pineapple Joonmyun chapter 4 . 10/6/2009