Reviews for Animorphs 71: The Lesson
Teufel1987 chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
So I've gone through your entire series from the first book you've written till now.

I like your imagination. It's quite vivid. Almost as good as Applegate's!

Though the afterlife seems to have a bit of a revolving door placed at its entrance here.

But there is something that makes no sense. And that's Tobias' money problem. Sure the Andalites froze his assets, but I find it difficult to believe that Marco and gang can't send the man money.

Wire transfers might be out, but so what? They could always withdraw cash and give it to him physically … how are the Andalites going to stop that?

As it is, cash transactions are hard to trace because they are so low tech …
freak show chapter 5 . 8/22/2009
I just finished reading your whole ani-series and I gotta say I love them. Even when you killed Jake it was awesome P. Too bad the Animorphs were separated in two places, but I guess there were just too many of them.

Well, I hope you keep writing more! )
Gladiator chapter 5 . 8/14/2009
Hurry the f-ck up and post #72 already! i'm getting a impatience tumor!
saphronandspice chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
I'm glad the other review FINALLY got through... i tried to post it twice here, and then email it, and even then i got a 'Failure to Send' notice. When i got the reply from you, I was like...eh? I hope it hasn't posted twice here...but it didn't...

I hope that made sense...anyways...I really hope this works...

Aw Tobias' brotherly advice. Don't worry Al, the beautiful girl will grow up one day and realise that there's more to life than beauty. (Cheesy i know)

Fantasic chapter, as always, and yes I'm interested to hear what would happen in the event of an alien invasion.

Update soon!
voodooqueen126 chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
Are you sure the Drode is this interfeering? I mean they saw him about twice in the whole book series?

But you've already done this story?
ullietal chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Awesome chapter.. as usual. Cant wait for the next and in responce to the last poster a howler didn't beat 2 of them Al cheated :) besides its tobias! i bet he ends up takin 3 or more at once in a future book just because Guraff himself said he coulden't beat 3 of their best so I think it would be fiting perhaps to have Guraff witness tobias' doing just that.
voodooqueen126 chapter 4 . 8/6/2009
These chapters are slightly shorter, though it seems the stories are longer overall. Surely a howler alone could not defeat 2 Ssri'Kai?
voodooqueen126 chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
سsurely Sergio would assume that the attack was in response to the girl's kidnapping.
Alanfangor-Shrinal-Corass chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
cool! u finally updated cant wait 4 next chapter
voodooqueen126 chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
Perhaps Troy was Kristina's brother or something. I am glad to see this prompt update, I can't wait for the next chapter.
Shannara810 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Ok... like father like son, or better, like big brother like younger brother! Now we are sure Al is really Tobias' brother!

Hell, it's like reading the old Animorphs saga again. The sweet and bullied child who fells in love with the school queen. It's better than seeing a soap opera!

But Al has many aces in his sleeve. Alien thing apart, he has a whole gang of friends with special powers there to support him, an amazing sister-in-law/pseudo mom who has Xena as life model and, above all, an incredible/hard/little crazy/space warrior older brother who is going to make that horrible idiot see hell. Oh, yeah!

But what is this thing between Elfangor's sons and bullies?
C. Jaxx chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
*gasps* Al! Ah, don't cry, Tobias was bashed when he was your age. *remembers girl at the end* Sounds like Al has a GIIRFRIEND.
Puppylover06 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Good story so far. I think I missed a few things that happened in between, I'm only on book 38. But I caught on pretty quickly. David wise, you DO know that a rat only lives three years? Besides that, excellent.
Alanfangor-Shrinal-Corass chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
cool so this originally was gonna be book 72 ok i guess oh btw when will 'The Price' come out? Oh and when will u finish the drode chronicles?
voodooqueen126 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Yay for the Update! I don't quite understand John wrote this chapter. Anyway, I like this chapter and David and Al going to school, though you must try and avoid Andalite falls in love with human.