Reviews for What it Takes to Love
8/10 great story
Dragon19 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Ummnm. Are you tonight to make a chapters
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I liked it, I think it was good, but I want more! Do you have another chapter, or story following the same storyline?
kwednesday chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Awesomeawesomeawesome! FINALLY, someone apart from Betsy who's a Layton, fanfic and Layton fanfic enthusiast! Great story, great vocab, i liked how you made Hershel remind Luke of his manners! I think that Luke will flourish into a true gentleman!

I also like how you've talked about Luke's mum, a storyline often forgotten in the games! Well done!
goodbye world chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
It's soooo cute. I hope you figure out how to put up the next chapter... I want more :)

There is a next chapter, right?
Clydell Humphries chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
y haven't u updated? u said u had trouble with the second chapter? to upload another one, go to "my stories" and click on "edit" next to this one. near the top of the next screen there will be for options. one of them is "content/chapters" click on that and your ready! oh, btw, you will have had to upload the next chapter via the "document uploader"

This is a great story! keep on going!
reversesideopens chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
What a wonderful story! Please update soon. I look forward to seeing this story finished. Thank you
Sukairaaaaaa chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Nice story :D Can't wait for chapter 2 _b
Evilsingingllama chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Awesome! Please update it I wanna see what happens!
kittyreilly chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Oh my god! That is so good! Wonder what does happen? I can't wait! Please update this soon!