Reviews for Adventures in RPD
Anon chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
OMG! You have got to update! I've been waiting since your last update for a new chapter! Please please! I love your story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Rofl, underlings
Kaede Milfields chapter 9 . 1/2/2012
Could you put me in this? I'd probably look like this: blond bangs hang down in my face, and I'd have black short hair with lue highlights. I would be wearing a black sweatshirt with the front open, navy blue shirt with the words 'It's not spamming the trigger it's repeatedly pressing the trigger in a rapid motion.' on it, blue jeans that are too long, and black tennis shoes. I'd be around 5'4.
RevolutionZwei chapter 9 . 6/1/2011
What's this? You'd make Wesker 'nekked' in every RE game? Well I guess it's a good thing you don't own RE then, :P. I'd be so jealous, I'd try to attack Wesker and get totally destroyed by his supah-powers! And you wouldn't want that to happen to me, right? ...Right? XDD

Oh my gosh, I love the way you write, babe lol. Right from the get go, you have me laughing, imagining the fangirl leader, Sam, with her drawing of stick figure Wesker fans carrying him away, XDDD. And the image of Chris melting into a puddle of muscles...lmao!

Man, Birkin sure is dense lol. How can a scientist be so stupid? Lol! He wasn't all that bright in the games anyway though...I mean really? Injecting himself with the G-Virus and mutating like crazy? Seriously, who gave that guy a license to be a scientist? Lol! I love the scene where William is just going on and on about how golden Wesker's hair is lol.

Oh my God, LMAO! Thank you, Dollface...you made me choke with the T-bird line, XDDDD...I shouldn't be eating while trying to read this though lol. I need to remove all food and drinks from the area so you don't make me spit it back out...lol. Wesker's so funny...'From Grease?' Lmao! And the whole time he was explaining why his sunglasses were so important had me cracking up, XDDD...especially since we ALL know how much Wesker wants to be a God lol. He has the right! :P

Oh man, skinny jeans lol...Grusnoid and Rainfox seem like they'd be a cute couple, are they together? You sure make it seem like they are, but maybe they're just really good friends, I don't know lol. But yeah, I stand by Grusnoid, skinny jeans are just...no...lol.

LMAO! Man, this story is just too good! I love the way you write, have I mentioned that? Jill's thoughts to herself were too funny...And she fell into a manhole because of it lol. Well, she was always falling down things in RE3, so she's probably used to it. Oh Leon lol...he's so crazy! That blonde emo swoop haircut of his drives the ladies crazy lol...except for Jill apparently, XDD. But damn! When did Leon turn into Superman? Lmao!

Chris is so stupid lol...no wonder he didn't even notice Jill was gone, his muscles probably blocked her out! They block out the sun and pretty much everything else, so...lol. They sent Barry to donut rehab? LMAO! I never knew such a place existed! Lol, too bad they don't have ice cream cake rehab, :P. *Stares at you* Uh huh! Lol!

*Spits out Coke* Okay, see? Brad just...wooooow! What can I say? He can make his ass cheeks clap, the dude has skill...Lmao! Not something you want to blurt out over the phone though, XDDDDD. But hey, at least Chris found himself a new partner lol. Will Jill ever be free from the sewers though? Lol.

Doesn't matter, a plan is in action! Oh God, run Chris, run! LMAO! You had so many memorable lines, but I think the best so far has GOT to be the angels singing 'ahhhh' in A minor...XDDDD. Brilliant lol. Describes the sunglasses bathed in golden light perfectly lol. Where the hell is the rest? :P...Oh, right...I'm usually taking up the majority of your time, huh? Lol. Well, hopefully you'll be able to continue real soon, because lots of people, myself included, are anxiously awaiting the next chapter of this brilliant story! Oh God, you had me laughing throughout the whole chapter, babe, as always lol. You better be coming up with some good ideas for the next one, :P. Or I'll punish you somehow...lol! Kidding, hehe...I love you! ;)
Zombiegirl2007 chapter 9 . 5/27/2011
i wanna be back in it
Jesse.Zombie chapter 9 . 2/6/2011
This HAS to be the best chapter so far! It was hilarious!

My favorite part has to be with Wesker and Birkin ... complete perfection! It was priceless!

And Jill and Leon was awesome! Didnt even see that one coming! Lol. And thanks to you I now find Brad awkwardly hott! Lol.
RichRider chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
XDDDDD! aw man Barry is hilarious lol This is already funny XDDD But why does Chris have to be a fruit? lol Keep the chaps coming :D
0010001001001 chapter 8 . 11/20/2010
"Umbrella, Wesker speaking."

"Wait. What? Umbrella? Captain Wesker, is that you?" Jill asked a bit confused.

"Erm, no. Never heard of him or Umbrella. Or you!" Wesker quickly spoke into the phone.

"Oh, sorry about that," Jill replied.

"No problem. Good bye Jill."

"Bye," Jill said, ending the phone call and then redialing the Captain's number again.

lol my favorite part of the chapter. OMG so funny.

Absolutely love this story, and I hope you continue it. You're a great writer...so don't give up!
kairi-Sparda chapter 9 . 10/5/2010
lol this is so epictly funny xD

i love to read stars fanfiction and more if it is a funny one asdasd

anyway continue plz x3
death wish girl chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
As always you never fail me to amuse me!‼ ( )ノ

Keep up the awesome fanfic! Here have some diet cupcake! :D
Gune chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
LMFAO

KRISPY KRRRRREEEEEME.

...lol...

This is friggin hilarious.
riridono chapter 9 . 9/27/2010
lmao, awesome... oh i love re when its punny...
Chaed chapter 9 . 9/27/2010
Hey yay, new chapter! Was about time! I think this is the funniest story in the whole Resident Evil archive!
Rainfox88 chapter 9 . 9/26/2010
After so long of waiting for this chapter, you have NOT lost your touch, girl! This was so f-ing hilarious! LMFAO! Ahh, me and Jordan make a kickass team! XD I GOT TO BEAT CHRIS WITH A PAIR OF JEANS, YES! Maybe that will knock some intelligence into his pea sized brain...not! Who was the ninja? And poor Jill, I hope she can get out hahah! S for Sexy...only you Leon...but he isn't very bright either! And Brad lmao! XD I totally loved the William and Wesker part! I love William when he's dumb! XD This was fantastic Tina! Thank you so much for making my day brighter! You da bomb! XD
LawXBreaker chapter 9 . 9/26/2010