Reviews for Vodka and Oreo's
Angryhenry chapter 21 . 5/25/2017
Interesting marriage proposal
UtterlyRavishing chapter 21 . 2/24/2017
Wow! I have enjoyed all the chapters. You are very talented. Thank you so much for this.
Your BMWW stories were amazing. I Hope you will write some more.
UtterlyRavishingBMWW forever!
Maculedes chapter 4 . 1/10/2014
Beautifoul
Kale12 chapter 21 . 5/7/2013
I was hoping against hope that this wouldn't come to an end. Loved it.
ARGF241 chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
This was my favorite one-shot of them all :) Sad, but it really hits the spot :(
Vegetassj51 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
i like :)
DaisyJane chapter 21 . 12/22/2009
This was a very sexy and fun ending to this great series. I love how he proposed and how adventurous they become. I hope you write more stories. You do BMWW very well.
The-Lady-Isis chapter 21 . 12/21/2009
I'm just about dying of romanticalness right now. Which is a word. Possibly. Oh well, this was perfectly lovely :D
Chaosmob chapter 21 . 12/20/2009
Aw its over so soon! :( I would imagine it would be extremely hard to throw a Frisbee well upside down! hehehe.

Great series of one shots Kaila.

The-Lady-Isis chapter 20 . 12/5/2009
Not sure what 'Austere' has to do with it, but it was properly cryptic. Dare I say it...almost too cryptic? You managed to put poignancy into simple dialogue - though I'm not sure about anything tbh. Was it a happy ending or a sad one? Was he leaving or staying? What did he think he needed to apologise for? Why were they fighting? I guess maybe it doesn't matter, but I'd like to know.
Chaosmob chapter 20 . 12/5/2009
HUH? lol, great visuals Kaila. Sounds to me like Bruce has closed the door on a relationship with Diana. :( I hope not!

Great dribble Kaila, really makes you think.

The-Lady-Isis chapter 19 . 11/17/2009
Wow.
Chaosmob chapter 19 . 11/16/2009
Very sad chapter, why would Diana leave him? Unless it was to protect there children. I know she would be by his side protecting him any way she could. And Superman would do the same unless he did something so vile that the man of steel had no other choice.

Great chapter , a little depressing.

Chaosmob chapter 18 . 11/16/2009
Okay I thought the first part was Bruce letting Diana slip from his fingers and marrying someone else! Gr you have my blood boiling for a moment! hehehe. But then I was also upset because his daughter was leaving him. But you really do well with the ending, I was happy for her marriage!

Great chapter .

The-Lady-Isis chapter 18 . 11/15/2009
Completely lovely :D That's all. Lovely.