Reviews for How Jennifer Keller Gained a Sister
blackmarketbeagle chapter 13 . 7/18/2013
Awww, that was nice. I cried most of my wedding day too. My husband refused to wear his dress blues though; AF dress is the most plain anyway :o( Mess dress is nicer but he would not have worn it if he had it. He suggest I wear mine ;o) but I insisted on a dress :o)
Destiny Brighthope chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
What can I say about this wondrous story, the purest distillation of what we love about McKeller in written form? It's great. Of course, it's great, well-written, emotionally charged, powerful...it's just perfect. And nothing McKeller will ever surpass it.

This is the Jennifer we've come to know and love, and other Jennifers, including those appearing in stories the authors were paid to write, especially those appearing in stories the authors were paid to write, all pale in the shadow of this lovely lady.

Thank you for sharing. Now, hurry up and publish something original so I can buy ten copies. ;-)
cheeriolord chapter 13 . 11/11/2011
i love this fic

the way you've expanded the shrine and included jennifers anguish is fantastic :)

between the tags to roryfaller and this it just s works on so many levels and is exactly what i hoped to happen in the SGA world :P

thanks for the good read

arthur ... whoops i meant rob
K1SFD chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
While I am an avid reader and have recently started a more public writing career (I Hope anyway ;-)), I do not often do reviews. Mostly because I find it difficult to find authors that stand out amongst the crowd, especially at sites such as these (Note to other authors: Please do not take offense to my statement! There are a lot of GREAT writers out there!). I will however freely admit that I think that you are an exceptional and creative writer. While I found myself emotionally invested in both the characters from the standard MGM storyline, I have fallen 'head over heels' for your continuation of it. You are exceptional at both creating a believable situation as well as adding (and continuing) dimensions to both characters.

I have only one very small criticism, and please forgive me for this as it is a 'pet peeve', but 'sneaked' is not a past tense word. That is an attempt to use a current tense word in a past tense way. I believe the word you would be searching for is 'snuck' or even 'had sneaked'. ;-)

I have even stronger feelings for the word 'ain't' (I still cannot believe it was added to the dictionary as the past tense of 'are not'. ;-))

On any note, I will continue to follow your story lines with much interest, especially the 'McKeller' versions.

Highest Regards,

Beau - K1SFD
whyisthisnotworking chapter 13 . 3/27/2011
Once agian another Good story, but sadly not great, like some of your others...

This one lacked alot excitement, It needs more...unexpected things in it. Lik them getting mad about something and it breaks them apart..Like you did in the Adventure of a lifetime...Although i hate when it happens, It keeps the story more intresting.

Although I did read somthing about you writing something about the 6th season of stargate...I think you should mabye hold off on that and do it when your Adventure of a lifetime series gets that far if you havent wrote it yet. This isjust my suggestion, its your choice, either way I defiantly will read it!

And once agian this story was good, and I will defiantly continue onto your other stories :)
ascended ancient chapter 13 . 8/31/2010
Great story, and sounds very like John to mention the Rodney Carson kiss :D.

Carry on writing so I can keep reading great stories.

AA
Zelen chapter 13 . 1/21/2010
Have to agree with Shadows-of-Realms, at lest two chapters are still missing :) I know you said it to be the end, but every masterpiece needs continuing :)
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 13 . 11/30/2009
This is great! I loved the reception. I'm assuming you have 1 to 2 more chapters to wrap up the castles?
dwparsnip chapter 13 . 11/30/2009
Awesomeness.

While I'm sorry to see it end, it is a glorious end indeed. The toasts were great, and Richards' 'gift' at the end was a great touch.

Well done, DW.
msdarque chapter 13 . 11/30/2009
Absolutely loved this chapter!

Hilarious, incredible, and just a joy to read! :D

Congrats!
ElisaD263 chapter 13 . 11/30/2009
You're Back! Yay! Hope you had a great vacation! _

Aww...this chapter was fantistic! And the song choice for their first dance...perfect! I went to youtube and played the song while I read that part and then imagined the couple dancing closely together..*sigh*

John toast..perfect. Not too mushy and not too silly, just a perfect combination of serious and funny. Well done!

Jeanie's toast..aww! She finally has the sister she always wanted!

Love how Rodney and Jennifer just not keep their hands off each other...so cute! _

Thanks for this really great story! And YAY! I am SO looking forward to your season 6 of SGA! YAY! _
koinekid chapter 13 . 11/30/2009
A truly wonderful ending to a wonderful story. Addressing one of the unresolved (will they-won't they return to Pegasus) elements of the show in a side conversation is a nice touch.

This story to come-will it be a continuation of this one or follow hard upon the end of Season % (i.e., no marriage)? My guess is the latter, but either would be enjoyable.
DanielWhite chapter 13 . 11/30/2009
excellent
BigRedCanuck chapter 13 . 11/29/2009
A lot of ship fictions tend to come of as.. unnatural.. to me. This one, however, definitely hasn't. I enjoy it tremendously. Please keep it going. I like this little branch of the stargate multiverse you have created.
BetherdyBabe chapter 13 . 11/29/2009
That was absolutely beautiful. The attention to detail was astounding, from both memorable songs and the giddy toasts to the intimate cake licking.

The knife as well as the slip are very nice follow through. The honeymoon castle idea also played in nicely with a comment by Rodney earlier. I really do love your continuation.

I know I already mentioned it once but the cake scene was exactly how they would have played it out, I can't seem to stop saying 'it was beautiful' and 'loved it' enough times.

Thank you for giving me hours of excitement and anticipation with your phenomenal writing. I'm glad you decided to show your take on the wedding.

I couldn't have pictured a better ending to this perfect wedding, sorry, I should say perfect story. It's gorgeous in every aspect and it is, and forever will be, my favorite McKeller story.

BB