Reviews for Unknown
divad relffehs chapter 13 . 5/29
The difference in alcohol reaction could be a matter of Max versus Michael. On the other hand Max had a sip and Michael threw back like six shots so dosage could be playing a larger role.
WaterDeep chapter 27 . 4/12
Hi RoswellianMisha,
Wow, this was so spectacular! Man, you are good with a story. I'm so glad it was long. I love a story you can stay in awhile. Thank you so much for sharing your talents! I enjoyed this so much and couldn't stop reading (so glad I found it on the weekend). I loved "Roswell" when it was on and you did such a stellar job of making it real again. Loved it all. I'm so ticked to have read your great story. Thank you so much. Great job. Your'e the best.
Her-Imaginarium chapter 27 . 9/8/2013
Whoa.. Just read about 10 chapters..Intense! Would LOVE a sequel!
LouRiver chapter 27 . 8/21/2013
I can't believe it ended! as sad as I feel, the ending completely fits the story. You said it'd be a max-centric fic but only when you read the whole thing you see how you managed to make the most of it, with mostly max and a few original doctors who I have come to love. see this is a hint (demand) to write about that reunion with the doctors, or any other fic that relates to this one.
I got to say that I adore you're stories - fascinating ideas along with a perfectly believable presentation of the characters. Really I hope you keep writing and that I get to read an original piece of yours one day. keep it up!
jquist chapter 27 . 8/21/2013
Nice wrap up!
Dan chapter 26 . 7/30/2013
i'm with Tammy (the last reviewer). hope to see another update soon.
Tammy chapter 26 . 7/28/2013
I was very pleased to see another chapter of this story online. I really like the even-handed way the author presents the characters. The humans aren't the cliched unreasonable and alien-hating over-kills we often see; they're reasoning people making decisions whether right or wrong, but they have real reasons for them. I do like to see Max with power, and certainly favour the story's focus on him. Thanks for writing, and I'm looking forward to more.
scribblemyname chapter 26 . 7/27/2013
Oh, I love this. You so did not disappoint.
msv713 chapter 26 . 7/27/2013
So glad for the update! Love the story and this chapter was great!
Jena chapter 26 . 7/27/2013
I'm like an alcoholic that can't stop drinking in your stories :) pls update again as quickly as you can
Luv2Live chapter 26 . 7/27/2013
Your writing again, yay!
LouRiver chapter 25 . 7/20/2013
I always loved this story, and since you kinda stopped updating, for the first time i decided to read "the offer", always skipping it because it seemed to long. I really enjoyed it and I realized you're a great story writer. so please update both fics, their awesome!
charmedrebel chapter 25 . 10/17/2012
This is really very very good. Looking forward to the next chapter!
cjsl8ne chapter 25 . 10/14/2012
I enjoyed your update! I'm so looking forward to more! Can't wait to see how it all works out!
Guest chapter 25 . 10/9/2012