Reviews for Crackpot FM
Jesse Wales chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
You can't leave it there. God was talking to her. Which Doc is this? Because he is awfully rude.
Reaper Nanashi chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
I don't really like Elliott; she comes across as something of a selfish wench. This is actually good, as there's room for much more realistic WTF on the side of the oblivious Earthling, and similar room for the Doctor to impact her as much as the Doctor says his companions always influence him.

By the way, I think a British Vishnu is a fantastic image. And God in the radio? For the absolute WIN. XD

RN (LS)
Callophilia chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
HA! Brilliant! You nearly killed me with the 'Is this god' bit. Ah i missed your writing. And i'm getting in the mood for DW, I watched a bit of the xmas special the other day at work :D
Noofle chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
God? Anything but!

Still, brilliant chapter, love your characterisation, very believable. I wonder what the Doctor will think when he finds out his TARDIS is stuck because of some lazy Elliott that works in a pub?
NoVacancyMind chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
*slaps thigh and dies*

lolz! fave chapter yet!

'is this god?'

*dies again*
My blue rose chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
I think god is taking to me from my radio! I love it!
incanted chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
Oh fucking LOL!

'Is this God?'

Just... LOL.

Still think Elliot is just great. Her stupidity is just hilarious.

Taylor, another reused name LOL, is probably used to her antics by now. Watching her younger sister flop around on the floor after talking to the radio must be some sort of common occurrence. After the initial questioning she really didn't seem surprised at what came out of Elliot's mouth.

And rolling off the couch is just freaking weird, and sounds like fun. This lazy trait that you have given her is just leading a path to hilarity.

Can't wait to read more.
Noofle chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
Hello, what's this? Looks like a certain Time Lord is sending her messages. I can't wait to see where this goes.
The Noble Platypus chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
Oh boy, oh boy! Things are moving along at a nice clip.

I love your physical descriptions of people; you make it very easy to picture them.

I'm looking forward to seeing what Elliott makes of the Doctor.
NoVacancyMind chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
ooh! very very coolio! absolutely lovin' this story :D only compliments on it (except a small spelling error in the beginning of the chapter- which we all do)

you could be a professional writer easily, that's how good your writing is :)
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
Well done :)
incanted chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
I kinda really like this Elliot. She's obviously very simple and lazy, but she seems like she could do so much more, if she had the appropriate encouragement... maybe. :D

Looking forward to the next chapter.
NoVacancyMind chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
omw, aMAzing start!

i just love your writing style and sense of humor. i could read your work all day!

more pleez!
Noofle chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
And that's why you don't do drugs, kids.

I'm enjoying this story (even though there's only been one chapter), and I can see the traits of some of your other charcters in there. Especially Ashley. keep up the good work, can't wait to read more.

Bubble wrap is better than jelly.
The Noble Platypus chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Hey, I can lick my own elbow! Don't knock it; it's a good conversation starter.

That said, this certainly has the potential to be a very enjoyable fic. "No room at the bin," indeed. Do write more!