Reviews for Twelve Months
FreeToLive603 chapter 14 . 12/20/2013
CRYING. I just stayed up until 6 in the morning reading this story. IT WAS PERFECT AND I LOVED EVERY BIT OF IT.
sisflower chapter 13 . 7/12/2013
omg. that was so fluffy and sweet that I think I rotted my teeth! amazing!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
awwwwwwww i think chad shud follow her wen she meets that blaze guy xDand be all protective

:D
accioCDC chapter 13 . 7/26/2011
I started reading this yesterday afternoon at work and then rushed home to finish it. Loved every bit of it. Chad and Sonny were both in character and it just flowed so wonderfully. Great job!
hope for eternity chapter 13 . 6/27/2011
I love this story! It was a really well put together story :)
hope for eternity chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
Really? You didn't think you did well? I thought it was flipping brilliant. I laughed my butt off, really :D
BrokenHeartStillBeating chapter 13 . 6/12/2011
This story was all around awesome! I luv the way Sonny explained Chad's transition to Chad Dylan Cooper, and the charm giving was absolutely adorable! You did an amazing job keeping the characters in, well, character! You've got true talent! (: I'mMusicalMe
CCsmile chapter 13 . 4/24/2011
Yeah, I know, you're probably not expecting a review a year and a half later...too bad! ;P

That was the most awesomest story I've ever read! I was hooked from beginning to end and kinda got in trouble for staying up til 1:00 AM reading it!

Not many people on FanFiction can write a story like this. Personally I saw very few grammar and spelling mistakes which is an unusual thing for most authors.

Thanks for the awesome story! I'm now going to go on your profile and read a bunch more of your stories. Well, after I favorite this one! :)

-CC-
FallinforChaddy chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
This chapter was hilarious! You did a great job! But I didn't really like the parrot... (the live one, the charm was cool) :D
Lady-Apricotxx chapter 10 . 12/20/2010
did you write this chapter before the season 2 episode about candyface came out?

thats sooo clever! the mackenzie falls skit is sooo similar to the one from the candyface episode!

awesome story btw :D
Lady-Apricotxx chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
the bit at the end when she says "i was thinking about it. why?"

is exactly what taylor swift says at the beginning of the 'teardrops on my guitar' video!

the story is awesome btw :D
madd09 chapter 14 . 12/17/2010
CookieRainbow chapter 13 . 9/27/2010
I. Love. This. Story.

Def. in my top ten of fav. stories!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll go read the sequel...

(Eventhough I have a whole story to tomorrow.. But shhh!)
celllery chapter 13 . 9/9/2010
Ohmygosh! This was /beyond/ adorable, /definitely/ my favorite multi-chap story ever. I had to read it over the course of 2 days, every free second I got, because every ounce of it was just too interesting. Usually when I read I get distracted and look around but I probably only did that 3 times the course of this whole story LOL (that's, like, amazing!). I even had this crazy long Sonny/Chad dream last night and their relationship was like how you wrote it here (I know, how creep is that?).

ANYWAY, your writing is perfect. It sounds intelligent yet simple so it's understandable while showing off some writing talent. (: Every kiss they had was so cute, I loved the whole charm idea (which you pulled off without it being totally out of character or sappy), their super cute fake dates, and I really liked the progression of their feelings. (:

Thanks for the good read! (: (: (:
zammba chapter 10 . 8/31/2010
I was rereading this story, and let me say, it's waaaaay creepy how you knew about Mackenzie Stalls...*gasp*! You must be a SWAC writer in disguise! I'm on to you!... XD

Ah kidding. Great story, even if it's abouth the 5th time reading(do you know how hard it is to find good CHANNY multichaps?)