Reviews for Out of Place
brookemichelleee chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
All your stories are amazing! You've got a gift.
SkipToTheEnd chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I've just stumbled across this story, and I had to review to let you know how great I think it is!

Angel is so hard to write, and you've got him down amazingly well. The story flows beautifully from start to finish, stirring up all sorts of responses along the way.

Great job, I'll definitely look out for your work in future!
clandestinequeen chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
I hate that they never addressed the relationship between dawn/angel because everyone who'd been in Buffy's life had been granted a memory, correct? Angel would have had more no doubt being he was a consistent thing in her sisters life. Sweet, thank you!
krueger84 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Poor Angel...it must be sad to leave that sort of history behind. nice one-shot!
RabidReject chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Totally awesome.
Taaroko chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Wow. You really know how to dive into these people's issues. I can definitely see Buffy's death sort of destroying everyone's tact about them. They'd be grieving too much to want to accommodate Angel, especially when none of them (except, I suppose, Dawn) is grieving as hard as he is. The apartment really would be a horrible place to stay. The memories you added about what Angelus did to Dawn were fascinating and believable, and the way he compares her to Kathy and is therefore fiercely protective of her is just perfect. I loved his reconciliation with her. It was beautiful. And it's really cool how you tied this in to his going to Tibet so neatly. (By the way, it *is* awesome, though I wouldn't be too disappointed if it wasn't finished.)