Reviews for You and Me
pachysam chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Heres a few good request tales:

Chiro introducin Jinmay to Thingy! I can picture Jinmay easily adorign the little rascal and playing with him! I bet she'd be angry and sickened by hearing how nauhgty Skeleotn King used the poor furball as a pawn to poison Gibson and the Robot and be pleased at how Thingy saved them all!

An AU of Jinmay and Thingy helping Chiro while he is monkey form! And the Alcheimsit somehow beign freed from Skeleton King ad helping to revive Antauri!
pachysam chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW! SO SWEET!
The bit with Jinmay smoothing her skirt was sweet!
Nice of Chiro to comfort Jinmay!
The two fit eachother!
DoomsdayBeamXD chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Wow, cool chinmay story
I like your ideas
I am longing to read more of your stories
KEEP WRITING
Tauria chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
How sweet...xD
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Awwwwww. This is really sweet and cute. Nice work! :D
Annime Adiect chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Awwww! i loved it! XD
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Aw! How cute! This was awesome! *U* Rock on!
Kimia chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
actually it was pretty cute :P
Sisy chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
I never really liked Chinmay too much, but you're making me change my mind. What a sweet love oneshot.

Love it once again; for first try with Chinmay it was very, very good. I wouldn't mind to see more of them in the future. :)

~Sisy
Fastern chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Good gravy. It's VERY FLUFFY. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing - but personally, I like it when somebody gets killed off or something else sad. But for a fluffy story, it wasn't all that bad. I'm apathetic to Chinmay, so the pairing was so-so for me. You know what? I thought the structure of it was excellent. Keep it up.
starr1095 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
aw really sweet and aw loved it really good
Ghost of a Heart that Once Was chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Aw...that was so sweet! i loved it! there aren't alot of Chinmay stories and this one was really good. ;)
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Hey there girl! Lovely, sweet oneshot. You nailed characterization, and the fluff is just so adorable! I'm not a big fan of the couple as well, but they do click quite well. Well done!