Reviews for Blood Ties and Dark Desires
Despoina01 chapter 8 . 7/9
This story is soo good. I wish Bellatrix was never killed. Please write more your a really good writer.
Katie chapter 9 . 4/28/2013
Oh my god! Amazing! Absolutely wonderful.
gothfairy15 chapter 9 . 6/14/2012
That story was amazing. Its hard to forget that he will never see Bella ever again because of the stupid Molly Weasley! Other than that it was great, and their is nothing that can stop Bella from dieing.
YaoiGirl1997 chapter 9 . 4/25/2010
Is there more and if so please update!
Rippl chapter 9 . 1/25/2010
Aw! That was the best story ever. It's such a shame she was killed.
mirrorOfsin chapter 9 . 12/5/2009
Oh... will there be more? *pleads*
mirrorOfsin chapter 5 . 12/5/2009
Omg! Ahh *quickly goes to the next chapter*

I am loving this :)
Eryk Lestrange chapter 9 . 11/22/2009
so sad... you showed such great respect to the continuity of the series, yet I still couldn't help but hope you would subvert the ending... oh well, better to loved and lost, and all that rot...
Eryk Lestrange chapter 6 . 11/21/2009
wow, just wow.

I came for the smut, but stayed for the story.
Eryk Lestrange chapter 3 . 11/21/2009
damn, this is hot!

only on chapter 3, but loving every sentence!
MeganBellaRoseBlack chapter 9 . 9/7/2009
No! NO NO NO! You can't actually kill her now! This is awesome! I love it! BUT YOU CAN'T KILL HER! I'LL BLOODY CRY! Continue soon! X
gottalovett chapter 9 . 8/23/2009
Ok so I'm FINALLY able to review your story... sorry for the long wait.

omg that ending was sad... they'd just found out they'd loved each other and now stupid molly weasley has to go and kill Bella :(

now I'm off to read your other Bella fan fic :)
The Fourth Black Sister chapter 9 . 8/19/2009
I love this story it was really good. :D
Immortal Lovett chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
ok, honestly this is AMAZING. so hot, sexy n realistic yet so filthy. brilliant writing atyle, written perfectly. only 1 problem, i think the use of ass kinda doesnt fit! thts my only qualm. other than that i must request that you continue writing dracotrix as it flows great ;) lol x
Charmingly-Evil chapter 9 . 8/14/2009
At first i thought it was really disgusting, i mean Draco and his AUNT? but through the middle i thought that it was sweet that they both loved each other. The end was slightly sad. An awesome story.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »