Reviews for Butterflies and Moths
Secret Symphony chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Lol, this was great! I adore Garfiel, seriously, and I think you wrote him excellently. And Ed's summary of Garfiel's points made me laugh-that was very, very Ed.

I wish you would have expanded on Al or Paninya some, but that's only because I love the Rush Valley Gang. They weren't the focus of this story though, so I'll live.

;) Otherwise, great writing in Garfiel's voice. I wish more people would add him in their fics. He's hilarious.
Chibijac chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
i liked this! makes me interested in reading more garfiel fics now. you rarely find any and this was entertaining :)
Halen Catice chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
This is cute. XD I like.
Ruingaraf chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
This. Is. Beautiful.

I'm torn between laughing myself sick and melting into a puddle of goo. I LOVE how you write Garfiel, he's hysterical. And you managed to make him very, very gay without mkaing it annoying, which is great. You even write his internal monologue great, "the little boy Winry was sweet on" sounds exactly like him! Ed is great, too, and of course Winry.

“I buy random gifts and I occasionally buy stuff she actually wants. I write when I get a chance and when I’m here I don’t act like an ass.” God, I love this summary so much. So very Ed.

And finally, I love the touch that Ed turns into a moth, not a butterfly. Some kind of gothic moth from Van Hellsing, maybe. He'll match his taste in fashon. XD
Jojoushi chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
That was a thoroughly enjoyable and all around feel-good read. You had me laughing out loud at many of Garfiels sagely pieces of advice. Poor Edward didnt know what he had coming. Very well-written!
Orange Singer chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Ha ha! I love how you described Garfiel getting ready seriously. He was so in character!
havocmangawip chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I really love this and it was so nice to see Garfiel characterized so well. You really captured how I think he is with Winry and how Ed and Winry relate beautifully.

*That and I smiled at the thought of Garfiel giving the "girls' eye view" on Edward's horrible behavior.