Reviews for Slippery when drunk
Ausgefallen chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I really liked that fanfic. Luke seemed to be a kind yet cynical personality in it :)
B. Snow chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Doesn't need edits. Lovely, evocative.
m y e h chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Well, I don't usually read slash, but it was well-written. Somewhat random, but very nicely done.
Also, to 'CRAZY MUDA FUKA', this is FANFICTION, not your playhouse. Respect others, please. While I do like Percabeth, I find it very disturbing to share an OTP with a complete and utter douchebag.
CRAZY MUDA FUKA chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
what ... the FUCK is WRONG WITH YOU ASSHOLES FUCKING PERCY AND ANNABETH ALWAYS STAY TOGETHER FUCK YOUR STUPID SHITTY ASS BRAINS FUCK YOUR GOD DAMNED RETARDED PARENTS WHO PASSED THEIR STUPIDITY ON TO YOU FUCKING MORONS PERCY AND ANNABETH ALWAYS FUCKING STAY TOGETHER FUCKING BITCHES WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?
lips-like-morphinee chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Very, very random but i loved it.
Mistress Tori chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I enjoyed reading this
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
now, this was just RANDOM! but i kindda liked it sooo,

anyways tnks 4 taking ur time to write and update it :)
DiggySimmonsWife2011 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
!I loved it! EVERYTHING
ragdolljazz chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Ahh, I love this! :D This pairing so needs more love! And especially more awesome stories like this one!
candygirl7114 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
hilarious
roxiC13 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
THat was amazing!

I so loved it :D:D:D
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
squee~! I loved it! It brought a big smile to my face. :D
UnluckyWriter chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
this is so...AWESOME! this pairing needs more love! heck,there's more Percy/Nico than this pairing! (not that it's not a good thing, i also love the pairing!) Luke/Percy NEEDS more attention! and i love ur writing style, very detailed and nice. just wished it was longer...oh well, love this fic! 3
Bizerko-Kittykins chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I love...all of it. Luke/Percy just makes me break out into a crazy smile, and this one did not dissapoint at all. I love all the character interaction. However,...a sequel would be much adored.
Teh Fundibulous chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
ADORABLE~!

xDD

You're such a hooker, Luke. xD