Reviews for Too Close
BlueMoonChaos chapter 2 . 2/27
It's been a long time since the story was last updated, so does that mean it is abandoned? If that is the case that kinda sucks 'cause I really wanted to know what happened. :(
Guest chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
please continue
Guest chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
its been to long! pls update!
Aralas Baggins chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
Please update, I love it!
Emmaline341 chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
I lvoe this story, I will be on the look out and eagerly anticipating the next chapter!
uchihasasukekun07 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Please dust this off and update soon!
unlovedd chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
awesome, can't wait for the next installment
Deanaholic1 chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
Really good story! Please update soon!:)
yoshirules chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
This is so great. It has everything I like in a story and I can not wait to read more. Absolutely amazing!
Cosmic Castaway chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
Its been some time since you last updated, I sure hope are going to contine on with this story. Please don't forget this cause it's really got my interest and it be a shame not to see this finished. I really want to know what's going to happen next. PLEASE UPDATE!
irezel chapter 2 . 2/12/2010
noo...don't stop! i must know what happens! hope you update! :)
XgreeneyedelfX chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
please please please finish this story... tis really good XD
magica248 chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
There hasn't been an update in such a long time, but you can't let this fic die! I have to find out what happens!
den chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
the story is goning great so far so please don't leave it unfinished.
flavumetrubrum chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
This is really good so far! I like your use of the present tense; it gives the story a quick, exciting pace and makes the reader feel as if they're watching the scene. You have a very good grasp of all the characters and their interactions are totally believable. I can't wait for more; update soon!