Reviews for The Harder they Fall
Whitlocks Love chapter 56 . 4/23
I NEED MORE! What happens? Do they end up together? I need some kind of closure here!
bethshade14 chapter 56 . 4/19
I really wish she’d finish this story. But i don’t expect it anymoreits been too long. Its too bad tho. Its a great story. Tho Bella annoys me near the end. She just assumes Edward doesn’t love her and just mopes. It bugs me.
AbK chapter 17 . 1/10
Love, love this story thank you,but unfortunately I couldn’t get onto your blog to see the picture ️ Abk
Janina14 chapter 55 . 11/25/2020
Haha, payback‘s a bitch! That’s what he got for rejecting her the last month
Janina14 chapter 41 . 11/24/2020
Wow, the two most dense people ever meet again. I‘m so frustrated with them!
Janina14 chapter 40 . 11/24/2020
Gotta love Angela! He deserved much more for his assholeish ways, treating everyone like shit.
Melissa Moyer chapter 56 . 11/15/2020
Urgh I got through all of this and there is NO end wtf?!
sengeeee chapter 12 . 9/17/2020
is it Tanya or Lauren!?
sengeeee chapter 12 . 9/17/2020
is it Tanya or Lauren!?
Guest Critique chapter 4 . 8/13/2020
I like this story a lot, but it’s one thing to be educated and well spoken... it’s another to sound downright robotic. I really don’t want to be negative because you worked so hard on this, but as a reader, the following almost feels like you used every “proper” word to describe any basic movement that it almost comes off as pretentious writing.

Ms. Swan preceded me through the restaurant and sat gracefully at the table the hostess indicated. I took the chair across from her and opened my menu as she did the same. A quiet waiter appeared. He asked for our drink order and offered up the lunch specials in an efficient manner. She nodded as he spoke and ordered a club soda with a wedge of lime.

Even the most articulate person I know, who was Ivy League, can say “this person walked ahead of me” or “took our orders quickly”. Not everything calls for ‘in an efficient manner’, ‘she proceeded me’, ‘I found this to be satisfactory’.

I actually find myself reading every sentence like Mr. Owl from the Tootsie Pop commercial lol. I just realized that you never finished the story so I’m apprehensive to finish it, but I do hope your writing relaxed a bit and you were able to tell your clever story without the characters coming off too uptight.
Barbie2 chapter 56 . 7/31/2020
Love this story, hope it’s finished one day
11108 chapter 56 . 5/21/2020
56 chapters and yet this story is not done. From the looks of it, if the prologue is any indication, it is just getting started. It keeps going on and on... constantly pushing and pulling. Just when you think the protagonists are about to unite (finally!), something or the other pulls them apart. Sometimes a resignation letter, sometimes a text message, sometimes a phone call, sometimes a heart attack, and the rest of the times, their own obstinacy. Reading stories like this makes me wonder if it is really that hard to say 'I love you'. When you feel this deeply for someone, how do you not even accidentally blurt it out, say when you are laughing hard over something together, tightly hugging each other after a long day at work, or when saying goodnight...? How these characters keep such a natural and warm emotion all bottled up inside, I'd never understand. This is probably only a tool used by writers to keep up the anticipation and thrill, and I admit it is well done too by some writers, but personally I feel this 'tool' has been overused in this story. It started out well, but now I cannot imagine how the story will go from Chapter 56 back to the Prologue and then again on to the road to recovery/redemption (or an HEA as some like to call it), and how many chapters that will take... 56 more? I was hoping Edward would cling to Bella and declare his feelings for her on the hot air balloon itself—'I think we are going to die so I will forever regret it if I do not tell you how much I love you, how much you mean to me.' There! Dramatic yet real. I cannot count how many magical moments have been let go in anticipation of the fanfare. I can see the author has not worked on this story since a long time now, but if someday he/she decides to pick it up, I suggest they change the genre to 'Angst/Drama' first. 'Romance/Friendship' is oversimplifying it.
(Excuse me for such a long review. Consider us even.)
Guest chapter 56 . 4/10/2020
Hello. I have read this fic a few years back and I just got around to rereading it. I usually don’t read WIPs so I was curious why I read this…so I read it. And it was great. Now I’m a little sad since it’s still not updated. I still hope you can finish it one day. Thank you for this wonderful story! ️
Twilove29 chapter 56 . 3/18/2020
Please update this story soon it great so far
Gemm13 chapter 28 . 2/14/2020
For a smart guy, Edward sure is dumb ugh
11,119 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »