Reviews for The Harder they Fall
Cullen Cousin chapter 56 . 4/23
Loving this story, just wish I knew how it ended!
Senorfrogs chapter 56 . 3/13
What do you mean it’s not finished?!
peyt0n chapter 56 . 3/7
How can we help get a wrap up chapter? I want a happily ever after for these kids. :)
Jade8900 chapter 1 . 2/19
Umm this is a such a great story so far and I would love to see how it ends… ppppllllllleeeeeeeaaaassssseee finish it!
Piita Masen chapter 56 . 11/29/2021
Such a great story! I'll be waiting for the update even if it's been a while. Can you tell me if you are planning on finishing the story?
TwitchMyPalm chapter 56 . 9/26/2021
For the love of all that is holy! I do this to myself all the time & begin a story that is not finished. I know it’s been forever, but would love to see this story finished, maybe pass it on to someone that could finish it. How could it be abandoned? Definitely would love to see what happens with them. Please consider finishing it, we need more!
pudget12 chapter 56 . 9/23/2021
Ummmmm, I know it’s been nine years but I just found this great story and I need to see them FINALLY sort out their shit!

Kelly
Iluvbeinarattler chapter 56 . 9/22/2021
ummmm... I'm so confused.
hughug chapter 56 . 9/19/2021
I am still in love with this story years after the first time reading it. I hold out hope that maybe one day you will come back and update again. Amazing story you have.
Serena62 chapter 35 . 9/4/2021
Good story so far but at chapter 35 I’m still waiting for Edward and Bella to finally understand their feelings for each. It’s dragging too much and I’m starting to lose interest, hope they finally get together soon!
kanjichibi chapter 40 . 8/19/2021
Is this story a Parody now?
kanjichibi chapter 38 . 8/19/2021
This is a really idiotic chapter, You wanted Edward/Bella to break up and could not even come up with a good reason. Bella knew Edward was not doing anything but felt like she cannot deal with pictures anymore?
Edward being a idiot who cannot even have a serious conversation with out shouting some stupid and degrading things at Bella.
Whitlocks Love chapter 56 . 4/23/2021
I NEED MORE! What happens? Do they end up together? I need some kind of closure here!
bethshade14 chapter 56 . 4/19/2021
I really wish she’d finish this story. But i don’t expect it anymoreits been too long. Its too bad tho. Its a great story. Tho Bella annoys me near the end. She just assumes Edward doesn’t love her and just mopes. It bugs me.
AbK chapter 17 . 1/10/2021
Love, love this story thank you,but unfortunately I couldn’t get onto your blog to see the picture ️ Abk
11,131 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »