Reviews for The Harder they Fall
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2017
Are you ever got to finish this story?
ebbegirl chapter 56 . 8/2/2017
Great story! Is it finished on another site by chance?
Guest chapter 31 . 7/9/2017
It's just a fiction nothing special
imtruby chapter 55 . 6/19/2017
Hi,are you gonna complete the story? I hope you will. Thanks.
imtruby chapter 56 . 6/18/2017
Are you gonna update?
canifindtheone chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
I loved this. Please update soon, I need to find out what happened to them and if they work it out. And who's the "he" that Edward asks bella if she slept with?
Toliveinafantasy chapter 45 . 6/1/2017
Fuck that shit. He didn't fight for her despite his so called love, and got with Kathleen so soon post break up. DONT try again before properly communicating what the problems were. Tbh they really don't seem that into each other by their actions anyway
SeekerNewbie chapter 56 . 3/6/2017
Loved this story. Disappointed that it's not finished. I really got into the story and want to know what happens to the characters in the end.

Also I think some of your one shots on your profile would be great expanded into chapter stories. The Valentine's Day one with witches/vampires was great.

Bec x
Nicolah017 chapter 56 . 1/28/2017
Is this story going to be updated?
ChrisCourt chapter 56 . 1/9/2017
Just started reading this story and love it! I've been binge reading for the past few days. Any chance you'll pick up writing again? I'll be honest I hard been reading a published series and stopped to read this because it was way better!
onlybelieved chapter 54 . 12/30/2016
I started re-reading this fic even though I knew it hasn't updated in a while. Is there any chance that it will be completed? It would be such a shame to have this just end in the middle :(
I would really love, love, love to see this go on!
csh06 chapter 56 . 12/26/2016
Update!
Guest chapter 56 . 11/12/2016
Omg ! I can't believe this is not finish ! Didn't realize it until I was at the end of chapter 56! Oh please finish it ! Pretty please with sugar on top!
SassYNoleS chapter 56 . 11/12/2016
I do hope that you finish this story !

It's too bloody good to just sit here incomplete ;)
katinkers chapter 1 . 10/28/2016