Reviews for The Harder they Fall
Kickinl8tr chapter 56 . 8/31/2015
My word gahhh. I thought this was complete. I so love everything in this story strong and dense but we all are dense with our assumptions and quick to jump to conclusions. Xo
Guest chapter 8 . 8/18/2015
great chapter! Lol I wish I knew what ran through Edward's head when Bella stepped out in that bathrobe.
Guest chapter 56 . 8/17/2015
Gah no be spontaneous dammit! Edward, you're killing me here. Why?! Their relationship is making me want to cry.
Anonymous chapter 56 . 8/16/2015
I didn't check the status seeing it has 10k review. My mistake. At least give a status updates. I wasted my weekend readin incomplete story. You have updated other stories.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 56 . 8/8/2015
Oh well. Still not to the prologue and almost three years since you updated. Over 10,000 reviews so I am sure hundreds have this on alert and many tried to contact you. Did you lose your mojo, get ill, someone died or worse, you died.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 54 . 8/8/2015
Hmmm, two chapters left and now i am wondering if this is complete. I thought I checked that. A great fic and I tried to find your blog with all the pics but no luck. Fascinating story!
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 4 . 8/7/2015
Found this fic in luckyirishtart's fave stories. Very intriguing!
funesti chapter 56 . 8/2/2015
To think, I started this story not realizing it's not finished! I can't beleive I didn't realize it...and it's been 3 years since you updated?! Please say you have the rest of the story's chapters and just need to post them!? Please finish, I want to know what happens! Great writing, I am so into these characters and the plot!
Please updated and finish!
brittanyloftin chapter 56 . 7/30/2015
No ending? Gah! I hate when i get so into a story and find out itll probably never be completed.
Minnie4Twilight chapter 56 . 7/24/2015
Hey
I know that u left this story fr 3 yrs or so, and i think u won't complete it maybe never :( .. but i want to say that i liked it and i even smiled many times fr EB cuteness ..
I hope u r ok and have the chance to complete it, even with another short one chapter or two :)
Minnie
katcot chapter 56 . 7/18/2015
I have faithfully read every single chapter, all 56, and have waited since September 21, 2012 for an update. This was such a wonderful story, one of my favorites but I would love to see a HEA finish.
Would you please finish this story? From a faithful follower of all your work.
GoodeToBeTrue chapter 32 . 6/24/2015
l
Amai1521 chapter 56 . 6/9/2015
Honestly, its not that I don't like this story. My goodness I've read all 56 chapter of it. I just think this story dragging so long. I'm now at that point where in reading this to know how it ends. So please please end this story already. If you still have ideas make another story with it. So much already happen that it doesn't even matter anymore(like you can retell this story with 20 sentences and felt like you covered the important parts). I don't know what I'm looking forward with this story anymore. Please prove me(us) wrong, step up; 1 great idea is always better than 100 good once.
drgnfly23 chapter 56 . 5/26/2015
I honestly couldn't remember how this one ended, so I took it for a second read through. Now I know why I couldn't remember the ending, it's not there! Please update. You're a great writer and a lot of your fans are clambering for the ending of this one. I hope nothing serious has happened to you, please let us know you're still out there and plan on returning. God bless!
HiraFrance chapter 6 . 5/26/2015