Reviews for The Harder they Fall
CrookedArm chapter 35 . 9/2/2013
Oh dear! When I read the chapter title, I wasn't sure what to expect would be "exposed"...what a surprise that it's Bella in such a heinous way! I have a feeling it's going to get worse before it gets better.
CrookedArm chapter 34 . 9/2/2013
This was fantastic! When people kept showing up to help Bella move, one after the other was straight-up comedy...until Edward failed to show up. I am digging how the complexities of their work arrangement make the blurry lines in between that much more challenging to navigate. This is a really well woven-together story, and there is so much to think about for future chapters too. A great story gets mind going and gets me invested, and I am in all of these characters for sure.
CrookedArm chapter 32 . 9/2/2013
Dammit! One step forward two steps back. Hells bells I can't believe Edward let his emotions get the better of him in such a public way. DANGIT! I thought for sure B & E would be closer to taking their relationship to the next level. Can't hardly do that when Edward is getting carted off to jail.
CrookedArm chapter 28 . 9/1/2013
Oh what a dark turn of events! Edward has screwed this up so many ways, it is hard to count them all! GAH! I love that his feelings for Bella seem so strong that he acted emotionally to her letter, it turning into Mr. Cullen on her was pretty irredeemable. Awesome way to bring some darkness into things, story-wise. Love it!
CrookedArm chapter 23 . 9/1/2013
Oh MAN. Edward acted like a boob toward Bella. Crappy thing to lay all of the blame on her and have so little regard for her feeling. So glad he redeemed himself quickly. Verrrrry curious to see if Jasper's prediction that the unfolding of E & B's relationship would turn out less than pretty comes true...judging by the story description, I would imagine it will get a bit ugly.
CrookedArm chapter 22 . 9/1/2013
I could feel that Bella was going to be the mystery girl, and I was SO glad I wasn't disappointed. If it hadn't been, I would have been one of those mutinous readers!
CrookedArm chapter 21 . 9/1/2013
Lovely lovely lovely. Bella seems stronger and more confident, Edward seems to really be responding to her. So pleased she is moving in with Angela. Very enjoyable read!
CrookedArm chapter 14 . 8/31/2013
HA! Edward noticing Bella's ample assets is quite comedic. His inner monologue and canon-worthy possessiveness of her is really nicely done!
CrookedArm chapter 13 . 8/31/2013
I love that Bella is confident enough to speak up and stand her ground with Edward when she has an opinion. And will she and Angela be roommates? Reading on...
CrookedArm chapter 11 . 8/31/2013
Oh, there is no revenge sweeter than when a bully gets their comeuppance. And no one deserved it more than James! That was amazing, and Felix was brilliant.
CrookedArm chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
An enjoyable telling of events. Well done, Bella!
CrookedArm chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
Okay so the story is NOT complete but it is so fun to read that I don't really care! Bella is in pretty dire financial shape, my goodness. Tis job is perfect, hope she can hold out until payday!
CrookedArm chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
This is fantastic. I am totally into it, and thrilled I found it...and found it completed so I didn't have to be tortured with waiting for updates.
CrookedArm chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
Alice is Alice but oh what fun! I love her energy seen through Bella's filter, and the fashion descriptions..ooh la la.
CrookedArm chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
Very interesting scenario, intelligent characters and quality writing. This Edward comports himself well, without the common exagerated pomposity. Bella have had a slight stumble but she is far from inept. Seems self-assured despite her bad breaks in life. Loving this.
10,887 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »