Reviews for The Harder they Fall
Amai1521 chapter 56 . 6/9/2015
Honestly, its not that I don't like this story. My goodness I've read all 56 chapter of it. I just think this story dragging so long. I'm now at that point where in reading this to know how it ends. So please please end this story already. If you still have ideas make another story with it. So much already happen that it doesn't even matter anymore(like you can retell this story with 20 sentences and felt like you covered the important parts). I don't know what I'm looking forward with this story anymore. Please prove me(us) wrong, step up; 1 great idea is always better than 100 good once.
drgnfly23 chapter 56 . 5/26/2015
I honestly couldn't remember how this one ended, so I took it for a second read through. Now I know why I couldn't remember the ending, it's not there! Please update. You're a great writer and a lot of your fans are clambering for the ending of this one. I hope nothing serious has happened to you, please let us know you're still out there and plan on returning. God bless!
HiraFrance chapter 6 . 5/26/2015
I like it :)
HiraFrance chapter 5 . 5/26/2015
I'm so excited!
HiraFrance chapter 4 . 5/26/2015
HiraFrance chapter 3 . 5/26/2015
I must say it makes me smile a few times :)
Jezzyem chapter 56 . 5/25/2015
I know it has been a while since you updated but will you finish this story? Or if not, could you please tell me what happens and how it ends?

I hate reading a story and it not being finished and it's taken me 4 complete days to read this and I am honestly disappointed that it has no ending! With 56 chapters I assumed it would.

I know you probably have other things to be dealing with which is why I only ask for some form of synopsis :)

Great story though,
Jezzy x
MollyMPark chapter 56 . 4/15/2015
Wondering if you are still writing this story? I like it!
Guest chapter 56 . 2/21/2015
What the f? I guess you've abandoned the story. It sure would have been nice to know that. You should pull this stupid story down if you're not going to finish. 50 chapters with no growth or resolution is pathetic. What a waste of my time.
tazzded chapter 56 . 2/13/2015
Just wondering if you'll get a chance to update this for.
BrownEyedFluffyOwl chapter 56 . 2/2/2015
After 2 days of non stop reading and loving this fic, being so excited to get to that prologue and see these 2 get their HEA I'm utterly gutted that I've got to chapter 56 and it's not even a chapter! Just a recap of everything that's happened throughout the story. After taking your readers along on a long, long journey where the 2 main characters effectively run circles around each other time and time again gets kind of boring after a while too unfortunately. I love all the characters and absolutely adore the plot but so disappointed that you've not finished it and given no explanation for over 2 years. Will follow this, and hopefully see an update in the future.
Guest chapter 56 . 1/29/2015
Just read your story through a third time...sure wish you would finish it...Please?

Guest chapter 56 . 1/11/2015
I wish I would have seen a review like this before reading this story, so let me do you all a favor. Readers... Save yourself the trouble and skip straight to chapter 56 to where we're "supposed" to reach the prologue, but instead receive a detailed recap of everything that leads to nothing. There are way too many cockblocks and unforeseen obstacles, to the point that it's ridiculous. And the ONE (and only) time they FINALLY have sex throughout these chapters - he regrets it? I understand the reference to Twilight's morning after, but I'm so disappointed that we never reached the prologue in this story and after investing so much time reading we're left hanging, and since the last update was over a year ago I don't expect an ending. At this point I don't even want an ending. Very disappointed.
pippaspin chapter 56 . 1/13/2015
I love this story so much! Such a fun read!
Yoli2010 chapter 56 . 1/11/2015
I was hooked by the prologue, but after reaching the 56th chapter I don't see a way this story can revert to a place where the prologue will be fitting. They've surpassed that point in this story so I can understand why it's not complete. It was a fun read though. Loved Riley... I had some LOL moments with that character.
11,045 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »