Reviews for The Harder they Fall
marigold123 chapter 54 . 5/31/2013
Ugh! It is going to be a long weekend. Dammit Edward! Does Bella have to throw herself at you?! Well she probably won't do that because she's feeling rejected. Talking is good!
marigold123 chapter 53 . 5/31/2013
Edward is earning his 'Stoop' name and then some! Let's hope he makes up for it this weekend!
marigold123 chapter 52 . 5/31/2013
If that's what I get for calling you a cockblocker...well I'll do it again. LOL!

So please Edward don't act remorseful. Bella could have said no...think about that!

I enjoyed the love-making scene...so tender, sweet and orgasmic!
marigold123 chapter 51 . 5/31/2013
Woman! You are such a cockblocker! 51 chapters and no sex...talk about a slow burn. But I love it! Let's hope they get this resolved so Bella and Edward can spend some quality time together!
marigold123 chapter 50 . 5/31/2013
They are all in...good words for Vegas! Loved Edward reaction to Bella's dress...blue and barely there! LOL! I wonder if she will ever confess to Edward about his time in the shower...and what she really wants to know?! LOL! Will Bella have beginner's luck at the craps table?
marigold123 chapter 49 . 5/31/2013
Yep! Lot's to talk about! Let's hope nothing interupts this one!
marigold123 chapter 48 . 5/31/2013
Things are looking up! Yay!
marigold123 chapter 47 . 5/31/2013
I love Emmett. He's a good guy. He really should kick Edward's ass! LOL! Their birthday present to Edward is to get together with Bella...love those scheming matchmakers! So Edward has to see the error of his ways, doesn't he?! Gods, I hope so! LOL!
marigold123 chapter 46 . 5/31/2013
Love Riley and his astute advice!
marigold123 chapter 45 . 5/31/2013
So both Edward and Bella no longer have significant others...and they are going to Vegas! Well not together, but in close proximity! I wonder when Bella is going to realize she's wasting her money on a teaching degree. She hates it and she probably could find something else that she would enjoy more. She just seems to be stuck in the fall back plan...sigh...
marigold123 chapter 44 . 5/30/2013
I loved Drunkella and Drunkward...though Edward was a bit more sober. I wonder when Bella is going to get to ride on the Ducati?

For being so well educated Dr Snow is pretty dumb. Seen by Bella at the Four Seasons and then spilling everything in front of Edward, Bella and Alice. LOL!
marigold123 chapter 43 . 5/30/2013
I miss Just4Ale...

Well it didn't take long for a woman to distract Jake did it?! I love that Banner insisted on Bella going along to the dinner and that Edward had to cancel Kathleen...on her birthday. I wondered when Sam was going to get his payback. Wouldn't it be interesting if Bella and Edward were having dinner at the Four Season's?
marigold123 chapter 42 . 5/30/2013
Bella just didn't have the spark for Jake...pure and simple. Course she's still in love with Edward, though is in thick denial about it. Jake pushed when he shouldn't have...Ciest' la vie.
marigold123 chapter 41 . 5/30/2013
I love it! Bella and Edward forced together. I am so glad Angela proposed the job to Bella and then sicked her mom on her to seal the deal! LOL! I think Edward took this very well...course he could be in shock!
marigold123 chapter 40 . 5/30/2013
You go girl! Way to get feisty, Angela! Edward certainly has earned the name Riley has given him...Stoop! Kathleen is a whiney bitch and Edward needs to open his eyes! He needs to go after Bella and win her back. I wonder if Angela is going to hire Bella? Wouldn't that take the cake?!
10,840 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »