Reviews for The Harder they Fall
AliCat0623 chapter 56 . 12/21/2014
Do you think you'll update this again?
reiningjenny chapter 56 . 12/10/2014
Hoper you finish the story someday. I liked it..
Ellabella2 chapter 56 . 12/6/2014
What a major disappointment...I wish I had known that it wasn't complete. Incredibly selfish in your part.
MiccaF chapter 56 . 12/2/2014
Awesome story so far! I hope you still plan to finish this at some point, but if not it was still a great ride! Looking forward to more :-)
stinepiigen chapter 56 . 11/15/2014
Throughout the last 4 days I've read all the chapters of this fanfic, and I must say; I love it. It's been a REALLY long time since I've read such a good fanfic. It was really amazing - so thank you for writing it. A great story plot as well. Sadly, you haven't finished it :( I really wanted to know how everything turned out with Bella and Edward... Guess I'll just have to make the ending up myself, since you probably have your reasons for not finishing it :)
RKandCarrieFan chapter 56 . 11/2/2014
omg seriously! You need to finish this story! You can't just leave it hanging here! I need Bella and Edward to talk andd tell each other they love each other and move in together and get married and have babies and that won't happy unless you update so please update now!
Cammievanball chapter 56 . 10/23/2014
I'm so in love with this story! Please tell me that you will continue writing? I just read the whole thing at work in the last 3 days.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I've seen this author's name on several Twific Facebook groups. So they are still out there. But no update. Would be nice to know if after two years they even plan to try and finish it. It's still here, people are still reading...If you aren't going to finish why not take it off here so others don't end up disappointed.
WolfGoddess chapter 52 . 10/8/2014
And now, I'm bored.
smith041 chapter 56 . 9/7/2014
2 years no up-date
Guest chapter 56 . 8/28/2014
Hellooo, anyone there? Hope all is well. Please update this story. It's really disappointing when a great story is not completed.
Ebony712 chapter 56 . 8/13/2014
Hello,

I've come across this fanfic in the evening and couldn't stop reading. I read until 5:25 am. I truly enjoyed your writing and I am so happy that I was able to read such a wonderfully plotted and written Story.
Your betas did a great job! There were so few misspellings that I didn't notice them (too much). Nobody's perfect and this is 'just' fanfiction so no ones gonna die because of one wrong word or a misspelling, right?
I am sorry that I didn't Review every single chapter but I wrote this Review so I am not one of those 'silent readers'. If I wrote such a magnificent Story with so many things going on I wouldn't want it to go unnoticed either.
It is so hard to find actually good fanfiction where Bella is not a total bitch because People try to make her a Person who talks back at someone.. I just can't see Bella yelling at anyone because she didn't get her way (just not that often).
It is very rare to find an Edward in such perfection as yours. He was clearly Prince Charming but also had his faults. And he was still a man and not overly fluffy that can get quite strange when he is all about clothes and stuff.. (not that that's bad..but it's a Riley Thing;D)

Ungh I didn't want to ramble so much. I'm sorry.

Thank you, for sharing this ff with us/ me and writing in an AU and AH but still maintaining the essential character traits for Canon.

xoxo and hugs,
Steph
GAjujubee chapter 56 . 8/5/2014
Please update soon?!
beckaabook chapter 56 . 7/28/2014
Sorry I didn't sign in - please update - incredible story x
Cullen1910 chapter 56 . 7/13/2014
Hi I started reading and say that it hadn't been updated in awhile. Before I get past Chp 5, I wanted to know if you were going to finish it before I get fully invested in reading it. Thx
10,887 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »