Reviews for The Harder they Fall
Oh! I cant wait for Riley to lay into Edward! I can almost see the "Emmet, Jasper! If I'm the asshole hold me back! If Edward is hold him down for me!"
I love Rose calling EJ "Little Monster" & "Little Man". I have called my own son little man since he started walking and have on occasion called him "Monster Child" including once after yelling his real name several times trying to get his attention on the play ground; "Monster Child!" got him to turn around and say "yeah mom?" Little touches like this bring the story alive.
I loved the "If that computer has upset you I can have it shot" line as my uncle has "solved" a computer problem by placing it on a stump and shooting it. He lives in Beaver WA which would be a suburb of Forks if Forks was actually big enough. So yeah if you ever wondered there really is nothing to do out there but fish & hunt/shoot.
update?
Abco2008 chapter 56 . 5/20
Have enjoyed this story although at this stage it is unlikely, is there any chance you are going to finish this? Would love to see Edward get his act together, how much more complicated could it become. I enjoy that I can't anticipate the twists and turns of this story.
minnie2112 chapter 56 . 5/4
So sucked into the story but was disappointed to find out it's not complete.
jk chapter 45 . 4/25
isn't it funny that Edward has no problem dating woman...every woman...except bella...he makes things so complicated when it comes to her.
jk chapter 44 . 4/25
oh so Edward can be a douche...then fuck a whore for awhile...then go back to bella? um NOOOO

he was fucking a whore that was fucking a whore (sam was fucking all those girls in his office) Edward probably has stds...surely you'll have him wait SIX MONTHS before getting with bella...you can test neg for a hiv test for 6 months even if you have hiv...we wouldn't want him to have a false negative and give it to bella would we?
jk chapter 42 . 4/25
I don't get it...you've already made Edward a nasty used up whore...hes fucked his way through the twilight cast and now hes fucking Kathrine but you wont give bella any dick AT ALL...whats up with that bullshit? bella cant fuck jake? WHY NOT? Edwards with someone! why cant bella have that too'? HUH?
jk chapter 41 . 4/25
Edwards a fucking prick...blaming bella for the break up when it was clearly Edwards fault for flirting with the whore...then he starts dating her just weeks later...mr I love bella my fucking ass. you don't date THREE weeks later when you love someone else...and...AND he asked her out TWO weeks after bella left. Edwards just a whore plane and simple and I really don't want bella with him in this fic.
and I don't get why Edward can fuck Kathrine but bella cant fuck jake
jk chapter 27 . 4/24
I'm having a hard time liking Edward...you having him fuck his way through all the females in twilight isn't fucking helping...lets see who the manwhore as fucked so far shall we?

Tanya (nasty)
gianna (almost)
racheal (jakes sister)
leah (fuckin gross)
Jessica (omg...Stanley? LOL and Edward loved her...hahaha HAHAHA)
as if Edward could get any grosser
jk chapter 26 . 4/24
I could tellt here was something behind it...something more...

LOL ya I really doubt you could tell Edwards feeling by a quick little kiss...fucking stupid
jk chapter 23 . 4/24
heres what I think...why in the fuck would bella want to hang out at Edwards, watch movies with him after the shit he said the night before? seems to me she'd want to get the fuck out there...and start thinking of Edward AS HER JOB, AND ONLY HER JOB. NOT HANGING OUT WITH THE NASTY PRICK. shes already starting to like the manwhore...and we all know shits gonna hit the fan cause hes gonna try to fuck dr snow
jk chapter 17 . 4/24
I don't get why Edward is messing with a fake girlfriend anyway...it actually seems like MORE work. And then theres DR snow, he said hes wanted her for years and he knows that she feels the same but the timing was never right. Well their both single now, so why not dismiss bella and get with her now? like right now? he'll get with a whore like Tanya but not someone he actually likes? that doesn't make any sense...it feels like the only real reason you brought her in was so you could create like...I don't know jealousy for bella but their not there yet so ...whatever
jk chapter 3 . 4/23
lol by trying to hard to make bella sound like she "knows" about art she ended up sounding like a jackass...who fucking talks like that?
that piece by "whoever" was captivating and soooooo soothing.
who says that? it just sounded stupid I was embarrassed for her
11,044 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »