Reviews for The Harder they Fall
jk chapter 41 . 12/24/2014
I guess Edward didn't love Bella as much as you lead us to believe since he started dating Kathleen just weeks later...so tell me this did you think it was helping your story to have Edward start fucking someone right away? Whilst not letting Bella get her sexy time? That's bullshit! If anyone should be getting freaky its Bella! Again Edward had no regard for bell as rep then he starts fucking the bitch! Poor Bella, why cant Bella have a few one night stands at least? Kathleens sleeping at Edwards sometumes having weekends away sect but nooooo only the slut gets some...totally fair...duck that
jk chapter 30 . 12/24/2014
She finds out he's a absolute skank then he forces her to stay and work for him and now she's dating him? Why? He was enough of a cunt that she should have left his ass...I mean come on he was troll in at the club with no regard for her rep...then called her a whore!
NewTwilightFan chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Still love it. Still miss it. I'll still most definitely read it if/when you are able to continue the story. You really are a phenomenal writer!
jk chapter 17 . 12/23/2014
If he's liked Kathleen for years and the attraction is so strong ...why doesn't he just be with her? Sounds like she's the smartest woman he knows, shes a doctor...what the hell is he doing dating vapid girls like Tanya if Kathleen is around? And how hit and miss coukd
AliCat0623 chapter 56 . 12/21/2014
Do you think you'll update this again?
reiningjenny chapter 56 . 12/10/2014
Hoper you finish the story someday. I liked it..
Ellabella2 chapter 56 . 12/6/2014
What a major disappointment...I wish I had known that it wasn't complete. Incredibly selfish in your part.
MiccaF chapter 56 . 12/2/2014
Awesome story so far! I hope you still plan to finish this at some point, but if not it was still a great ride! Looking forward to more :-)
stinepiigen chapter 56 . 11/15/2014
Throughout the last 4 days I've read all the chapters of this fanfic, and I must say; I love it. It's been a REALLY long time since I've read such a good fanfic. It was really amazing - so thank you for writing it. A great story plot as well. Sadly, you haven't finished it :( I really wanted to know how everything turned out with Bella and Edward... Guess I'll just have to make the ending up myself, since you probably have your reasons for not finishing it :)
RKandCarrieFan chapter 56 . 11/2/2014
omg seriously! You need to finish this story! You can't just leave it hanging here! I need Bella and Edward to talk andd tell each other they love each other and move in together and get married and have babies and that won't happy unless you update so please update now!
Cammievanball chapter 56 . 10/23/2014
I'm so in love with this story! Please tell me that you will continue writing? I just read the whole thing at work in the last 3 days.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I've seen this author's name on several Twific Facebook groups. So they are still out there. But no update. Would be nice to know if after two years they even plan to try and finish it. It's still here, people are still reading...If you aren't going to finish why not take it off here so others don't end up disappointed.
WolfGoddess chapter 52 . 10/8/2014
And now, I'm bored.
smith041 chapter 56 . 9/7/2014
2 years no up-date
Guest chapter 56 . 8/28/2014
Hellooo, anyone there? Hope all is well. Please update this story. It's really disappointing when a great story is not completed.
10,906 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »