Reviews for The Harder they Fall
Cullen1910 chapter 56 . 7/13/2014
Hi I started reading and say that it hadn't been updated in awhile. Before I get past Chp 5, I wanted to know if you were going to finish it before I get fully invested in reading it. Thx
pcirish chapter 55 . 7/12/2014
love it and want to read more of it . plz continue :(
sheldust2 chapter 56 . 7/7/2014
Love this story! It's been 56 chapters of foreplay! Please update soon!
nbrian72 chapter 56 . 7/7/2014
Looking foward to more of the story.
theturtlemonster chapter 56 . 7/2/2014
This story is amazing; I really enjoyed it.
pcirish chapter 56 . 7/2/2014
great story, are you going to finish it. I hope so, would love to find out what happens. :)
Sharon chapter 56 . 6/27/2014
This is the second time I have read this story but I forgot that it was incomplete. I enjoyed it both times but would so appreciate it if you could please finish this story. I went to your blog and your profile to see if there was a note about it but found none. I also noticed no posting since Sept of last year. I hope all is well with you. I know I am not the only one who wishes to see these two finally get it right. Please complete their story. Thank you.
FictionAddiction734 chapter 56 . 6/28/2014
This story has been amazing! I really hope you still receive updates when ppl review! Please update! I spent the last two days reading this entire story and must know what comes next!
hcallis chapter 55 . 6/26/2014
Wow...that was a complete waste of my time. Thank you for that...
Guest chapter 53 . 6/13/2014
I hatethat you followed bd, s stupid storyline. We read fanfic for something more rational and exciting. For pity, s sake it took you 50 odd chapters to get them together and then this idiocy! I hate you!
klaypeda chapter 56 . 6/13/2014
I have read a lot of ff, but yours is amazing! It's a pity that it 's not over.
Guest chapter 56 . 5/29/2014
I'm so disappointed to have put so much time into reading this long ass wordy story only to find that not only isn't it done, you're not even to the prologue yet?! And no update for two years?! Are you ever going to finish or at least tell how it would end if you did? I don't know if I even care.
americannight99 chapter 56 . 5/28/2014
This was a good story. The end was very depressing and left hanging though
americannight99 chapter 14 . 5/24/2014
I love this story so far, but the only thing I would change would be the a.n. make it bold or space it or something so you can tell that it is different.
Guest chapter 56 . 5/9/2014
Noooooo! Please don't tell me after such an epic story you've given up?! You're doing a fabulous job! Keep it up!
10,888 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »