Reviews for The Harder they Fall
jk chapter 45 . 4/25/2016
isn't it funny that Edward has no problem dating woman...every woman...except bella...he makes things so complicated when it comes to her.
jk chapter 44 . 4/25/2016
oh so Edward can be a douche...then fuck a whore for awhile...then go back to bella? um NOOOO

he was fucking a whore that was fucking a whore (sam was fucking all those girls in his office) Edward probably has stds...surely you'll have him wait SIX MONTHS before getting with bella...you can test neg for a hiv test for 6 months even if you have hiv...we wouldn't want him to have a false negative and give it to bella would we?
jk chapter 42 . 4/25/2016
I don't get it...you've already made Edward a nasty used up whore...hes fucked his way through the twilight cast and now hes fucking Kathrine but you wont give bella any dick AT ALL...whats up with that bullshit? bella cant fuck jake? WHY NOT? Edwards with someone! why cant bella have that too'? HUH?
jk chapter 41 . 4/25/2016
Edwards a fucking prick...blaming bella for the break up when it was clearly Edwards fault for flirting with the whore...then he starts dating her just weeks later...mr I love bella my fucking ass. you don't date THREE weeks later when you love someone else...and...AND he asked her out TWO weeks after bella left. Edwards just a whore plane and simple and I really don't want bella with him in this fic.
and I don't get why Edward can fuck Kathrine but bella cant fuck jake
jk chapter 27 . 4/24/2016
I'm having a hard time liking Edward...you having him fuck his way through all the females in twilight isn't fucking helping...lets see who the manwhore as fucked so far shall we?

Tanya (nasty)
gianna (almost)
racheal (jakes sister)
leah (fuckin gross)
Jessica (omg...Stanley? LOL and Edward loved her...hahaha HAHAHA)
as if Edward could get any grosser
jk chapter 26 . 4/24/2016
I could tellt here was something behind it...something more...

LOL ya I really doubt you could tell Edwards feeling by a quick little kiss...fucking stupid
jk chapter 23 . 4/24/2016
heres what I think...why in the fuck would bella want to hang out at Edwards, watch movies with him after the shit he said the night before? seems to me she'd want to get the fuck out there...and start thinking of Edward AS HER JOB, AND ONLY HER JOB. NOT HANGING OUT WITH THE NASTY PRICK. shes already starting to like the manwhore...and we all know shits gonna hit the fan cause hes gonna try to fuck dr snow
jk chapter 17 . 4/24/2016
I don't get why Edward is messing with a fake girlfriend anyway...it actually seems like MORE work. And then theres DR snow, he said hes wanted her for years and he knows that she feels the same but the timing was never right. Well their both single now, so why not dismiss bella and get with her now? like right now? he'll get with a whore like Tanya but not someone he actually likes? that doesn't make any sense...it feels like the only real reason you brought her in was so you could create like...I don't know jealousy for bella but their not there yet so ...whatever
jk chapter 3 . 4/23/2016
lol by trying to hard to make bella sound like she "knows" about art she ended up sounding like a jackass...who fucking talks like that?
that piece by "whoever" was captivating and soooooo soothing.
who says that? it just sounded stupid I was embarrassed for her
KB-94 chapter 56 . 4/21/2016
Next update soon? I really really hope so! PM me if you have the chapters, I'd love to know how the story continues. I love how you've incorporated parts of scenes from twilight into the writing. Great job! I look forward to the rest
mavzus chapter 56 . 4/3/2016
I really hope everything is ok with you. Although unlikely this far on, it'd be great to have an end to this story. I've spent the last few days hooked, spending any spare time I have (and some I should have spent on other things) reading. A great story!
Guest chapter 56 . 3/27/2016
Hi! I was wondering if you ever planned on finishing this story? I'd really like to know how it ends.
Guest chapter 56 . 3/20/2016
One of the biggest underachievers in FF history.
How proud you must be.
Rynn245 chapter 56 . 3/15/2016
Nooooooooo it's not updated!
dianscot chapter 56 . 3/14/2016
Ugh. They are both annoying!
11,053 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »