Reviews for The Harder they Fall
leo22cuervo chapter 12 . 10/29/2009
Nice chapter, is funny to see the guys surrounding Bella, and she totally oblivious to the competition.

And the drama rise with the last POV, do we got a stalker of Edward here? I must say, that's new.

Saludos, keep the good job
Linzzer220 chapter 12 . 10/29/2009
omg i LOVED it! all those guys coming up to sit with her at lunch...too freakin' funny! i think Felix might be interested, but i think he's just genuinely being nice to Bella. Mike obviously wants her, Ben totally doesn't-he's too busy being smitten about Angela ;), Tyler wants to get with her too...and that was hilarious when Jasper walked over and trumped them all! haha

As for the mystery POV...i think it could be 3 ppl: Tanya cuz she's pissed-but that seems too obvious...i'm leaning towards Lauren the most, cuz she keeps her eye on Bella all the time...or it could be, Jessica...i thought Jessica was mentioned as a receptionist for him but he hated when she threw herself at him all the time. I can't remember if that was true, haha, i hope i didn't make that up...but my guess is Lauren anyway! Can't wait for the next chapter! !
elizabethan chapter 12 . 10/29/2009
Hm, Tanya, perhaps?

Jasper's observation about Bella's dining companions was quite accurate - P-sing contest for sure.

So Edward's not jealous - well, not yet. Hmm...
Kerry Hale chapter 12 . 10/29/2009
Great chapter. I have a feeling that was Tanya. Loved it. WOw Jasper sure can be an ass when he wants to
lisainthesky21 chapter 12 . 10/29/2009
:) looks great! I love Legal Escort Bella.
livvi84 chapter 12 . 10/29/2009
Tanya, of course! I am in love with this!
montannaleigh chapter 12 . 10/29/2009
no idea who the mystery person is, but DAYUM SON amazing chapter :D
Catbratty chapter 12 . 10/29/2009
Loved the chapter, poor little Jasper, I think he will be getting his heart broke, maybe he will chill out a little bit!

I believe the ?POV is Tanya!
HeathersTwilight chapter 12 . 10/29/2009
I am so glad you updated. This is one of my favorite stories.

My guess, maybe Victoria? Second guess would be Tanya.
pkitten21 chapter 12 . 10/29/2009
I'm guessing Tanya...or maybe Charlotte and her boss Peter? (That's a stretch.) can't wait to find out!
wonderingseakinglearning chapter 12 . 10/29/2009
I'm guessing Tanya.

Makes me laugh that Jasper was so concerned about Bella at lunch with those guys. Edward and he did not even realized, I don't thing, she had no clue they were having a pissing contest.

I'm excited for the next update.
azure0610 chapter 12 . 10/29/2009
I was JUST messing with my alerts list a few hours ago and my eyes zoomed in on this and I sighed. Then BAM an update! It's like I knew, LOL

LOL! The pissing match between the guys at the table was a trip. Just wait till they get a load of her "dating" Mr. Cullen, LOL. I can't wait.

Jasper's kind of a dick. I wonder if that's a trait of not being with Alice? I think I might exchange my ticket on the Jasper/Charlotte train if he keeps that attitude up. I mean Edward is his friend. Jasper is the CFO right? I know he's watching out for Edward but he doesn't even know Bella. Get to know her.

Are you setting Charlotte up to cheat on him with the boss Peter thing?

We weren’t going to drag this courtship out for months, just a few weeks. If the timetable was sped up we’d deal with it.

That is HANDS DOWN one of the BEST things an author can say in an Edward/Bella story.

*gasps* Oh Lordy mystery person enters the fold. I say it's either Tanya, Charlotte or JJ right now

But I'm betting on a woman. Only women in fics do they "oh she's not very pretty" The men are always drooling over her Bambi looks
sherylb chapter 12 . 10/29/2009
Well, I'm guessing that POV is Tanya...I don't know why she should be jealous, she didn't truly care about Edward anyway...maybe a case of she doesn't really want him but doesn't want anyone else to have him...

Looks like bella may have to forgo lunches in the cafeteria!
Mn1 chapter 12 . 10/29/2009
Cute chapter. I like that Bella is confident without being cocky or sure of herself...she didn't even realize they guys were in a pissing contest.

It was good to see Jasper cautious of Bella. It shows he is a good friend for Edward.

Looking forward to more.
TLammy chapter 12 . 10/29/2009
Good chapter. Wonder why Jasper is so nervous about Bella, she really wasn't doing anything wrong. Technically her and Edward aren't even a couple yet. Glad Edward didn't get all jealous and possessive, it's too soon for that ;) As for the mystery POV could it be Tanya or is there another woman after Edward, hm. Look forward to the next chapter ;)
11,060 | « Prev Page 1 .. 712 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 732 .. Last Next »