Reviews for The Harder they Fall
Catbratty chapter 12 . 10/29/2009
Loved the chapter, poor little Jasper, I think he will be getting his heart broke, maybe he will chill out a little bit!

I believe the ?POV is Tanya!
HeathersTwilight chapter 12 . 10/29/2009
I am so glad you updated. This is one of my favorite stories.

My guess, maybe Victoria? Second guess would be Tanya.
pkitten21 chapter 12 . 10/29/2009
I'm guessing Tanya...or maybe Charlotte and her boss Peter? (That's a stretch.) can't wait to find out!
wonderingseakinglearning chapter 12 . 10/29/2009
I'm guessing Tanya.

Makes me laugh that Jasper was so concerned about Bella at lunch with those guys. Edward and he did not even realized, I don't thing, she had no clue they were having a pissing contest.

I'm excited for the next update.
azure0610 chapter 12 . 10/29/2009
I was JUST messing with my alerts list a few hours ago and my eyes zoomed in on this and I sighed. Then BAM an update! It's like I knew, LOL

LOL! The pissing match between the guys at the table was a trip. Just wait till they get a load of her "dating" Mr. Cullen, LOL. I can't wait.

Jasper's kind of a dick. I wonder if that's a trait of not being with Alice? I think I might exchange my ticket on the Jasper/Charlotte train if he keeps that attitude up. I mean Edward is his friend. Jasper is the CFO right? I know he's watching out for Edward but he doesn't even know Bella. Get to know her.

Are you setting Charlotte up to cheat on him with the boss Peter thing?

We weren’t going to drag this courtship out for months, just a few weeks. If the timetable was sped up we’d deal with it.

That is HANDS DOWN one of the BEST things an author can say in an Edward/Bella story.

*gasps* Oh Lordy mystery person enters the fold. I say it's either Tanya, Charlotte or JJ right now

But I'm betting on a woman. Only women in fics do they "oh she's not very pretty" The men are always drooling over her Bambi looks
sherylb chapter 12 . 10/29/2009
Well, I'm guessing that POV is Tanya...I don't know why she should be jealous, she didn't truly care about Edward anyway...maybe a case of she doesn't really want him but doesn't want anyone else to have him...

Looks like bella may have to forgo lunches in the cafeteria!
Mn1 chapter 12 . 10/29/2009
Cute chapter. I like that Bella is confident without being cocky or sure of herself...she didn't even realize they guys were in a pissing contest.

It was good to see Jasper cautious of Bella. It shows he is a good friend for Edward.

Looking forward to more.
TLammy chapter 12 . 10/29/2009
Good chapter. Wonder why Jasper is so nervous about Bella, she really wasn't doing anything wrong. Technically her and Edward aren't even a couple yet. Glad Edward didn't get all jealous and possessive, it's too soon for that ;) As for the mystery POV could it be Tanya or is there another woman after Edward, hm. Look forward to the next chapter ;)
halojones chapter 12 . 10/29/2009
hm..Tanya? Am I warm? Or cold?lol

Great chappie, dearie, I liked Bella getting some love like that, she needs to get used to it! I got a big happy grin on my face when I saw the update, I had a crap day. lol
teacher1209 chapter 12 . 10/29/2009
I liked this chapter a lot! The way all the guys fawned over Bella without her even realizing they were doing it, was too cute.

I think the mystery POV was probably Tanya, since she was with a guy and knew Edward's associates.

Looking forward to the next chapter and the dinner with JJ.
Buboobear chapter 12 . 10/29/2009
So, my guess in Tanya, or maybe even Charlotte? Haha, I guess we'll find out soon enough!
tennishog chapter 11 . 10/29/2009
just stumbled upon THTF today - love it! great writing, great story! cant wait for an update!
Pairee chapter 9 . 10/28/2009
O that Rosalie is a perceptive one!

Loved, loved this chapter! Can't wait to watch more of this unfold!
crystal.paines chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
just an fyi...u of c is not an ivy league school
orlanka chapter 11 . 10/27/2009