Reviews for The Harder they Fall
teacher1209 chapter 12 . 10/29/2009
I liked this chapter a lot! The way all the guys fawned over Bella without her even realizing they were doing it, was too cute.

I think the mystery POV was probably Tanya, since she was with a guy and knew Edward's associates.

Looking forward to the next chapter and the dinner with JJ.
Buboobear chapter 12 . 10/29/2009
So, my guess in Tanya, or maybe even Charlotte? Haha, I guess we'll find out soon enough!
tennishog chapter 11 . 10/29/2009
just stumbled upon THTF today - love it! great writing, great story! cant wait for an update!
Pairee chapter 9 . 10/28/2009
O that Rosalie is a perceptive one!

Loved, loved this chapter! Can't wait to watch more of this unfold!
crystal.paines chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
just an fyi...u of c is not an ivy league school
orlanka chapter 11 . 10/27/2009
way to go Felix!
King'Kong'Quisha chapter 11 . 10/27/2009
I love this story.. can't wait for an update!
paola2208 chapter 11 . 10/26/2009
I just found your story and i'm enjoying very much. Can't wait for the next chapter.
CRAZYCARE4 chapter 11 . 10/26/2009
Wow what a great story,I thought we'd see some more attracton to each other than what's been shown but I'm sure you have great things up your can't wait for u to update
suzala chapter 4 . 10/25/2009
JUST STARTED READING AND AM LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE!
sydvalentine chapter 11 . 10/25/2009
I really like the story. It is refreshing to have a Bella that is not going completely gaga over Cullen...I am sure she will in the future, but I like that she is being professional and mature...
bemily chapter 11 . 10/25/2009
Felix was so my hero for this chapter. I hope that James doesn't try to mess with Bella again. Unless she has backup. I do love a little drama.

I liked her conversation with Alice about the underwear. And Alice's excitement over Jasper only to discover he is engaged. Great chapter. Can't wait for more.
secamimom chapter 11 . 10/24/2009
Loved this chapter! And Yes, I am one of the ones that was turned on to your story by ABG. Love her! Can't wait for the next chapter!
TCullen80 chapter 11 . 10/24/2009
What a jerk he knew that Bella needed that money but he didn't think that she would actually follow through with looking into it going missing! I think that it was really nice that Felix went out of his way to help her. Hopefully her luck is going to turn around!
Kristi28 chapter 11 . 10/24/2009
YEAH! James is a prick...so glad Felix took care of him! You rock babe! Congrats on over 200 reviews, you deserve it!
11,044 | « Prev Page 1 .. 712 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 732 .. Last Next »