Reviews for The Harder they Fall
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 10 . 10/9/2009
i really liked this chapter!

bella did so good at the event

and i loved edwards praise of that

i loved the end too, where he liked her ass, hahah

cant wait for more!
Ri40 chapter 6 . 10/9/2009
I don't need the internet i got emmett. love it.

great chapter, can't wait for the outing.

Wonder how many times will bella fall.
dorothy's ruby slippers chapter 10 . 10/9/2009
I'm so enjoying watching this tale unfold. Nicely done!
Ri40 chapter 5 . 10/9/2009
I love Angela and Ms. Cope.

I hope the next chapter has Edward and Tanya confrontation.

great chapter.
LadyChery chapter 10 . 10/9/2009
Love the story,looking forward to the next chapter
Ri40 chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
I feel sorry for Bella, but what happened to her dad.

Don't think i read anything about after the bank took his house.
Ri40 chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
Can't wait to read what the proposal is.
Ri40 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
oh Bella, Bella, what did you do.
Kelsey chapter 9 . 10/9/2009
I just found this story today and read it all the way through and I love it! I can't wait to see what happens!
HeathersTwilight chapter 9 . 10/5/2009
I have been reading this on TWILIGHTED and came to see if you were here with more chapters. I can't tell you how much I LOVE THIS STORY. Please update soon,I am dying. LOVE IT
LadyChery chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Great story, looking forward to the next update.
BlueDiamondRing chapter 8 . 10/2/2009
I remember in the prologe it over a year that they continue this arrangement. I guess this is no love at first sight and this Edward is cold and calculating, what a bummer, but I guess that is why it is titled "the harder they fall". Will be interesting to see how it plays out.
WriteOnTime chapter 9 . 10/1/2009
Hey!

I'm loving poor overeducated/underemployed Bella and uptight Mr. Cullen. Jasper's engaged to Charlotte? In the immortal words of The Dude, "This aggression will not stand".

What a great cocktail party - can't wait to see how this all plays out, and I'm anxiously awaiting your update!
Kristi28 chapter 9 . 9/29/2009
RPOV? Didn't see it coming! I was wondering what she was doing being all chummy with Bella...can't wait to see what she is thinking!
bemily chapter 9 . 9/29/2009
I like RPOV, even as short as it was! Loved Bella impressing the grandparents. I am surprised Edward told Emmett, but glad he did. Great chapter, can't wait for more.
10,906 | « Prev Page 1 .. 712 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 .. Last Next »