Reviews for Welcome to the Big Easy
EDWARDSgirl chapter 32 . 8/1/2010
Please keep updating!
MarissaV chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
i liked how Jacob was there for Bella through the movie, funny and sweet!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/26/2010
haha, rosalie's character is perfect!
Team Twilight Forever chapter 27 . 7/26/2010
i really like Angela's character!
MaryBeth chapter 30 . 7/26/2010
I feel kind of bad for Jake...but Edward is such a good guy, and i'm glad he and Bella worked their stuff out.

keep up the great work!
Sammi chapter 29 . 7/26/2010
I can't wait to see what happens next! I see there aren't many more chapters past this...please keep updating! great story so far though XD
Laurie chapter 30 . 7/26/2010
I like to hear Bella's comments on the things that happen! I think Alice is taking her shopping for a dress for Tanya's party! I hope anyway, Bella hasn't mention it to Edward yet...

UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
jacobedward forever chapter 8 . 7/26/2010
I bet Jacob is an amazing kisser ;)

Keep writing, please, i can't wait to finish this story!
StealTheNightAway chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
love the story so far! and i like the song use somebody too! that's funny about your friend.
Mallory chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
I'm glad you had Charlie in here, he's one of my favorite characters
JakeFan223332 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Liking it so far :D

Hope to hear more about Jake!
Mercyrus chapter 30 . 7/25/2010
Well...this is my first run through this story...I'm surprised you only have 25 reviews.

At first...I was a little annoyed that Edward's blindness. But, then I realized that was the point. Edward didn't want everyone making a "big deal" about his blindness. What you did was entirely successful...because, like Bella, I realized that it didn't matter that he was blind.

Be proud...good job..
sujari6 chapter 29 . 7/25/2010
Great chapter. Update soon please.
nightsbestremedy chapter 25 . 5/11/2010
please update the next chapter! i can't wait to see what happens next! kiss! kiss! kiss!
twilight ginger chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
awesome start, im really excited to keep reading! i saw it's not complete, finish it please before i get too involved!