Reviews for The Wind Flower
Condor green chapter 17 . 7/27/2010
Sweetness!

This is probably my current favorite story.

Hope to see more.
RisingSilverDragon chapter 17 . 7/27/2010
It has been some time time since an update and it is of great quality as always. It going to be hard Minato to find time studying and being with his sekirei at once but as long as he get his diploma it doesn't matter what grades he got.
Cylon One chapter 17 . 7/27/2010
I can't remember when the last update was but it's great to this one was worth the wait.

Not that I doubted it would be.

Thanks for another great part of this story of alternate ways things to have gone from the prime time-line this world branches out from.
TheSilentSon chapter 17 . 7/27/2010
Thank you for the update. I am really partial to Sekirei stories myself, and this is my favorite work of yours.

Great chapter too! Just when Minato thinks it can't get any worse (well, at least as far as time management goes)... Though I guess it doesn't necessarily have to be Minato who is the one who caught her.
tripod762 chapter 17 . 7/27/2010
It is good to see an update and a continuation at that. I hope the mo has returned to the jo in respect of this and Tsukune. Although I understand the pressures of the real world and hope things went well with finals and the job hunting.

PS You really are mean to Yukari :)

Tripod
RI100014 chapter 17 . 7/27/2010
Don't worry about it Minato. It doesn't matter what you're pulling as far as grades anyway. All that matters at the end of the road is that you have that little paper flier that reads your name, the degree, and the little certificate of authenticity from the university. Grades, are nothing in the end.

It's good to see you back, my friend. Hope this isn't a fluke.

Till next time... adios.
Thyrokio chapter 17 . 7/27/2010
Nice work, I'm note sure if Mokoto is an OC or not but she looks interesting.
nigga chapter 17 . 7/27/2010
Really thought you quit this story, happy to find out you didnt no lie your one of my favorite authors on the site so i cant wait to see how this one ends up
AhumbleHalofan chapter 17 . 7/27/2010
Got to say I'm really liking this alot. Although who's Mokoto? I've looked all over the net and can't find a refernce. Is she an OC of yours'? When I find a name I can't remeber who it belongs to I usually look around on the net.
OverLordRevan chapter 17 . 7/27/2010
You should update sooner I thought u discontiued this story
fullhans1 chapter 17 . 7/27/2010
Good chapter.
Hakkyou no Yami chapter 17 . 7/27/2010
is Mokoto an OC becasue don't recall a Sekirei by that name?
MistressWinowyll chapter 17 . 7/27/2010
Cute, but Kazehana really needs to get something from Matsu to keep her voice down a bit. Also, you may want to check over the chapter posted.

"!" Kazehana screamed at the top of her lungs.

This is what was posted probably due to repeated letters. I wonder who Mokoto is in the Sekirei series.

Your Mistress.
zellstarwing chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
hey when you update this wind flower and S-Tournament
maipigen chapter 16 . 5/8/2010
awww sooo sad for Shiina and Yugari...sigh. You always manage somehow to break my heart, really you do.

I like the way you've gone with Uzume, I hope she'll get winged by Minato again despite everything. Are you gonna let Homura transform like in the manga, so Minato can be with He/him?

Can't wait for more, I'm in awe of you as always!

Happy writing