Reviews for The Wind Flower
Jose19 chapter 7 . 8/5/2015
Kazehana would do nothing but Mutsubi is my favorite among all the Sekirei in terms of power she surpasses Kazehana because she houses one of the most powerful Sekireis in the series in Yume, and the one that Karasuba wants to fight the most.

Mutsubi is also the second biggest among the breast size only Kazehana beats her in this department so the story you are following canon somewhat.
Jose19 chapter 9 . 8/5/2015
I don't understand if Shiho is her Ashikabi usually when a Ashikabi dies then the Sekirei also dies as well.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/7/2015
Please please Update
Sicarius Void chapter 17 . 6/16/2015
Is this story dead? I really want to see where this will go!
Red Death chapter 17 . 5/14/2015
I hope you pick this up again someday. I was liking how it was progressing.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 17 . 4/6/2015
Great Job on this story.
mordreek chapter 17 . 2/10/2015
This story had such a promising start, really a shame to see it set aside and gathering dust. I like the slow and steady pace combined with the smooth flowing deviations from the canon story. Nice to see a story where Minato actually succeeds in getting into TU for a change. Kazehana is certainly keeping him fit...badum tish.
Madgormley chapter 17 . 1/20/2015
Excellent story so far i hope to see more updates in future
Guest chapter 17 . 12/31/2014
Very cool. Fun story. Ashamed it's been forgotten.
Ibskib chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
her belly - his belly
its - it's
Ibskib chapter 7 . 11/18/2014
Corrections:
get string - get as strong
you should to - you should too
really right time - really bad time (makes more sense in context)
maxe03 chapter 17 . 11/18/2014
i hope you didn't dropp this and are going to continue
maxe03 chapter 10 . 11/18/2014
how many classes has he missed so far he better watch it or he might fail after he finally made in that would suck
maxe03 chapter 9 . 11/18/2014
If Yukari is as big a perve and borderline rapist as she is in cannon she doens't have the right to say anything
maxe03 chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
i always thought it was some bs she would barge in his room then hit him saying he' being indecent. he should move out if this keeps up
436 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »