Reviews for The Wind Flower
MRBee chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
i think this has become my favorite Sekirei story.

partially because it isn't a harem... (hope it stays that way)
Thyrokio chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
Good work
keplo chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
HUZZAHH! ;D btw. any chance to get new naruto fic? ofcourse you write what you feel like but iv been itching for good naruto fic well i hope you find inspiration to write new naruto fic and PLEASE UPDATE SOON this chap was really good _
MistressWinowyll chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
That was sweet of her to actually share her first kiss with him. Then again, the poor guy got Kazehana...I don't know if he could survive the year let alone a lifetime with such a 'hungry' woman. Of course, I'm sure if he could choose a way to go, that would be on the pinnacle.

Your Mistres.
colin chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
That was really nice.
piercing kage kitsune chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
yeah, she finally got winged.
RisingSilverDragon chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
Finally! A Kazehana first fic. I love your "Minato's One and Only Wife" but Kazehana is my favorite Sekirei.

Minato was really brave in this chapter. Keep it up.
Slicerness chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
*choke* gah! the fluff, its killing me! *dies*

lol jk. a very nice chapter. showed off minatos "manly-ness" and a bit more into the uzume development, nice curveball you threw there having her ashikabi die.

does that mean she can be winged again? it never really goes into it further, just saying they can't be winged twice. but what if the ashikabi dies?

i assumed that during the winging proces the sekirei ataches herself spiritually (or emotionally or both) so when that connection gets severed (with the ashikabis death) that she/he would be free to be winged again. although i would assume if the sekirei was with her ashikabi for a long time (like number 1) then the sekirei would do everything in her/his power to stay unwinged as to not feel like he/she was betraying him/her by loving another.

tell me what you think of my theory.
weixuan18 chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
Aw, MInato so brave. ;D
bobdd0 of deviant art chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
oh jeezz! this is going really well. i woner how long mina-tan is gonna be in the dark.

you just hate uzume don't you?
Chronostorm chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
Jeez when you start something you sure do attack the idea like a beast not that i am complaining the fact you can still right with this qualty with as man stories as you have going is pretty good and oh the plot twists also i wonder about Kagari's gender aroudn when he became Minato's Sekirei considering they made it seem like he was turning into a girl and the fact that they could do that for the Ashikabi and what not well either way keep it up.
keplo chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
fufufu ;) i find it very amusing how diferently things are going in this fic ;P please update soon _
Slicerness chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
i almost loled right out of my chair when minato inknowingly insulted his mom.

one word can describe kazehana... kinky. that is all
weixuan18 chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
Oh? uzume's ashikabi is dead? Might she be winged again...? Lolz.
piercing kage kitsune chapter 3 . 7/30/2009