Reviews for The Wind Flower
Bleedndreamz chapter 5 . 8/5/2009
The story is nice, one slight contradiction you have is in chapter 5

You have Miya say that her power is destructive, then you seemingly have her cut off someone who is about to say that she is a Serikei.

It is nothing big, but I think that is what you were hinting at, and if so it is a slight mistake.
Dairegh chapter 5 . 8/5/2009
Hahahaha! That's hilarious! Seriously, I had trouble not laughing out loud (which would have been unfortunate, because it'd have woken up my siblings (it's almost three in the morning))! Great job! While, granted, I'm not familiar with 'Sekirei,' it seems to have massive potential for hilarity. Great choice of base-story! :)
Dominikku-kun chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
How amusing! I look foreward to seeing how he's gonna explain ths one...

Awesome chapter, dude. I swear... Have you ever thought of writing romatic comedy? Like, Professionally? I understand that your strong suit seems to be fantasy esque... But if you were to write a book, I'd buy it in a heartbeat!

Anywho, update soon!

Dominikku-kun
omegarulesall chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
great chapter. Lol at yukari's reaction. keep up the good work and update soon.
colin chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
talk about awkward:)
weixuan18 chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
Lol, the marriage to a sekirei always starts out traumatical.
Dudtheman chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
LOL good stuff )
piercing kage kitsune chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
looks like some one is upset;)
MistressWinowyll chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
good for him. Take that, Yukari! She's kind of a little snot, huh? Anyways, I'm glad things are going so well.

Your Mistress.
RisingSilverDragon chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
Now that was funny. Keep up the good work.
keplo chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
hahahahah very good chappy i enjoy these "filler" chapters they make story more lively but why cliff hanger even if only minor one T_T
Slicerness chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
yukari! how i missed thee! ... ok not really but o well. i love mika, she's so... i don't know but i really like her character. kind of a short chapter but it fit well anymore and you would have lost the drama of being caught naked with kazehana... i'm trying my hardest to imagine how that would be a bad thing but i got nothin.
Thyrokio chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
Good work
MRBee chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
hope Yukari doesn't die this time...

though i have a feeling someone else will

(either Tsukiumi or Musubi)

you almost always manage to kill someone :p
ShadowLucas15 chapter 4 . 8/2/2009
a promising history, just like your 'minato's one and only wife'

i'm quite surprised to see a kazehanafirst, pleasantly surprised of course

i have high hopes for this history as well

keep up the good work