Reviews for The Wind Flower
colin chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
That was really nice.
piercing kage kitsune chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
yeah, she finally got winged.
RisingSilverDragon chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
Finally! A Kazehana first fic. I love your "Minato's One and Only Wife" but Kazehana is my favorite Sekirei.

Minato was really brave in this chapter. Keep it up.
Slicerness chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
*choke* gah! the fluff, its killing me! *dies*

lol jk. a very nice chapter. showed off minatos "manly-ness" and a bit more into the uzume development, nice curveball you threw there having her ashikabi die.

does that mean she can be winged again? it never really goes into it further, just saying they can't be winged twice. but what if the ashikabi dies?

i assumed that during the winging proces the sekirei ataches herself spiritually (or emotionally or both) so when that connection gets severed (with the ashikabis death) that she/he would be free to be winged again. although i would assume if the sekirei was with her ashikabi for a long time (like number 1) then the sekirei would do everything in her/his power to stay unwinged as to not feel like he/she was betraying him/her by loving another.

tell me what you think of my theory.
weixuan18 chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
Aw, MInato so brave. ;D
bobdd0 of deviant art chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
oh jeezz! this is going really well. i woner how long mina-tan is gonna be in the dark.

you just hate uzume don't you?
Chronostorm chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
Jeez when you start something you sure do attack the idea like a beast not that i am complaining the fact you can still right with this qualty with as man stories as you have going is pretty good and oh the plot twists also i wonder about Kagari's gender aroudn when he became Minato's Sekirei considering they made it seem like he was turning into a girl and the fact that they could do that for the Ashikabi and what not well either way keep it up.
keplo chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
fufufu ;) i find it very amusing how diferently things are going in this fic ;P please update soon _
Slicerness chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
i almost loled right out of my chair when minato inknowingly insulted his mom.

one word can describe kazehana... kinky. that is all
weixuan18 chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
Oh? uzume's ashikabi is dead? Might she be winged again...? Lolz.
piercing kage kitsune chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
Well done;)
omegarulesall chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
Well i didn't expect that twist. Keep up the good work and update soon.
SaphireShade chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
I must say that your updating rate over the past week has been insane.
Thyrokio chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
Good work
MistressWinowyll chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
Miya is always fun to watch lay the rules down on her occupants. I can't wait to see how she responds when Minato finds out about sekirei. Until then...

Your Mistress.