Reviews for The Wind Flower
MRBee chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
hope Yukari doesn't die this time...

though i have a feeling someone else will

(either Tsukiumi or Musubi)

you almost always manage to kill someone :p
ShadowLucas15 chapter 4 . 8/2/2009
a promising history, just like your 'minato's one and only wife'

i'm quite surprised to see a kazehanafirst, pleasantly surprised of course

i have high hopes for this history as well

keep up the good work

bye!
Aisukage- Naruto chapter 4 . 8/1/2009
I Like the Story.

But it just doesnt seem to pull me in like 'Minato's one and only wife' Does.

Still... worth to fave it.

I was actually expecting some sort of naruto cross with Sekirei... it would just feel right to me.

Oh wel... cant wait for the updates.
Dominikku-kun chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
She is a fun character, isn't she? She's sad and she's sweet... Damn i was about to start quoting a song... 10 cool points if you can guess it, heh...

I really enjoy this story. I can't wait to see where its going.

Dominikku-kun
Enigma-Nemesis chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
Great way to get Kazehana to become Minato's sekirei :)

Another fantastic chapter as usual, and I can't wait to see more! And the situation with Uzume makes things more unpredictable :D
omegarulesall chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
good chapter update soon.
MRBee chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
i think this has become my favorite Sekirei story.

partially because it isn't a harem... (hope it stays that way)
Thyrokio chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
Good work
keplo chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
HUZZAHH! ;D btw. any chance to get new naruto fic? ofcourse you write what you feel like but iv been itching for good naruto fic well i hope you find inspiration to write new naruto fic and PLEASE UPDATE SOON this chap was really good _
MistressWinowyll chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
That was sweet of her to actually share her first kiss with him. Then again, the poor guy got Kazehana...I don't know if he could survive the year let alone a lifetime with such a 'hungry' woman. Of course, I'm sure if he could choose a way to go, that would be on the pinnacle.

Your Mistres.
colin chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
That was really nice.
piercing kage kitsune chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
yeah, she finally got winged.
RisingSilverDragon chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
Finally! A Kazehana first fic. I love your "Minato's One and Only Wife" but Kazehana is my favorite Sekirei.

Minato was really brave in this chapter. Keep it up.
Slicerness chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
*choke* gah! the fluff, its killing me! *dies*

lol jk. a very nice chapter. showed off minatos "manly-ness" and a bit more into the uzume development, nice curveball you threw there having her ashikabi die.

does that mean she can be winged again? it never really goes into it further, just saying they can't be winged twice. but what if the ashikabi dies?

i assumed that during the winging proces the sekirei ataches herself spiritually (or emotionally or both) so when that connection gets severed (with the ashikabis death) that she/he would be free to be winged again. although i would assume if the sekirei was with her ashikabi for a long time (like number 1) then the sekirei would do everything in her/his power to stay unwinged as to not feel like he/she was betraying him/her by loving another.

tell me what you think of my theory.
weixuan18 chapter 4 . 7/31/2009