Reviews for The Wind Flower
heayeayeyeaayeaa chapter 17 . 12/15/2013
no updTE EVERRR
MickDunD chapter 17 . 11/23/2013
Dude! Wtf is taking so long with all your stories? They're so goddamn amazing, you're such a good writer! So fucking update already!
RecklessBaka chapter 17 . 11/6/2013
No update for two years ;_;
Axcel chapter 13 . 10/31/2013
I'm not surprised, though a bit disappointed, that Uzume didn't continue to thrash the enemy until they terminated. After all, you shouldn't leave your enemy alive in a war. Which is exactly what the Sekirei Plan is; a tiny war.
Ashen Author chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
Uzume's ashikabi died? Wouldn't she shut down, then?
MadKendler chapter 17 . 9/3/2013
do more please!
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 17 . 8/18/2013
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
Gyhy chapter 17 . 8/13/2013
I really wish you would update this story.
godzillafan1 chapter 17 . 8/12/2013
good story I like kazehana is minato's main sekirei they make such a good story the other girls are fine too I like the plot of this story so is that blond haired sekirei going to be winged by minato? that was him right? anyway please write what happens next soon.
Cobek Arabellum chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
This story has a nice start onto chapter three
Revan0080 chapter 17 . 7/14/2013
Great story. Wish you could update it.
blackfeet117 chapter 17 . 6/17/2013
I am loving this story and in all honesty this is how sekirei should have been period. The characters flow together much better with the way you are having them interact with one another. Also the idea of minato actually being married to kazehana is a great idea also the same goes for your other Sekirei story "Minato's one and only wife". Since kazehana and tsukiumi are my 2 favorite sekirei both stories spoke to me more but still and yet the way you tell this story and the other one are simply amazing. I can't wait for more updates on the wind flower, and thank you for writing such amazing stories I am enjoying them greatly.
Biblio388 chapter 17 . 6/9/2013
This is a very enjoyable entry for this fandom. I hope that the author will continue this story.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/22/2013