Reviews for The Wind Flower
moneygreen932 chapter 17 . 1/17/2014
aww man a clliffy with a sekirei i never heard of before... it's been almost 4 years since the last update but i hope you come back to finish this story as it's one of the few starring Kazehana and the turn of events are quite interesting in seeing what happens with Uzume and her faraway interest in Minato... and Minato struggling in school and figuring out how to cut his time with the girls while getting maybe another (maybe 2 depending on Uzume because like Miya she can fall in love with him without being his Sekirei officially) and also how it'll be now that Yukari isn't a Ashikabi... please come back and finish this one day
moneygreen932 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
dammit just as i wrote on the other story about Tsukiumi saying maybe you should make a story about Minato and Kazehana... then i stumble upon this one... but uh ohh... this one looks like it's been inactive for quite some time... and seeing as how you make your own stories and on top of that you have like over 100 stories on here and not all of them are done the chances of this one being finished are very very slim... *sigh* my poor Kazehana... I plan on reading this but hopefully one day you'll comeback and finish this story as seeing how Minato and Kazehana only are very rare (shit, good Sekirei stories are rare period)
Ibskib chapter 16 . 1/4/2014
oh poor Shiina, the question now is, if he'll actually serve the one that winged him against his will, or not, either way it will be a tragic situation.
Ibskib chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
If Uzume's Ashikabi died, how come she is still there, wouldn't she also be terminated?
heayeayeyeaayeaa chapter 17 . 12/15/2013
MickDunD chapter 17 . 11/23/2013
Dude! Wtf is taking so long with all your stories? They're so goddamn amazing, you're such a good writer! So fucking update already!
RecklessBaka chapter 17 . 11/6/2013
No update for two years ;_;
Axcel chapter 13 . 10/31/2013
I'm not surprised, though a bit disappointed, that Uzume didn't continue to thrash the enemy until they terminated. After all, you shouldn't leave your enemy alive in a war. Which is exactly what the Sekirei Plan is; a tiny war.
Ashen Author chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
Uzume's ashikabi died? Wouldn't she shut down, then?
MadKendler chapter 17 . 9/3/2013
do more please!
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 17 . 8/18/2013
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
Gyhy chapter 17 . 8/13/2013
I really wish you would update this story.
godzillafan1 chapter 17 . 8/12/2013
good story I like kazehana is minato's main sekirei they make such a good story the other girls are fine too I like the plot of this story so is that blond haired sekirei going to be winged by minato? that was him right? anyway please write what happens next soon.
Riassira Arabellum chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
This story has a nice start onto chapter three
Revan0080 chapter 17 . 7/14/2013
Great story. Wish you could update it.
438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »