Reviews for The Eye of the Tiger
Treble19 chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
Oh man, this is super old but I hope you come back and continue it someday! So intriguing.
OptimusPrimeAddict chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
Ohmygoodness. This is really awesome. I fell in love with this pairing when I saw the movie and your fic really portrays the type of relationship I'd expect them to have. I really look forward to more:)
Leila Davis chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Ugh! Why can't anyone finish their stories around here?!
Vivian chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
I just watched PUSH a few days ago and I absolutely loved the chemistry between Cassie and Nick. Your story is great, but the cliffhanger is killing me! I know it's been a while since you updated, but it would be great if you did it soon because your story is really good and it stayed true to the characters and didn't make Kira an evil person like so many of the others on this site.
forestreject chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
Does she find her Mother? Will Nick help her?
romeondjuliet4-ever chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
LOVE this story!&Ugh,I HATE Kira!She really pisses me off.&I am soooo on Cassie's side,Nick is kinda being an ass _ Anyway,lol AMAZING story!PLEASE UPDATE EXTREMELY SOON!
staybeaautiful chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
Love it!

Can't wait for chapter four!xox
FroggerJane chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
PLEASE update this!

JAN3
mianoel chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
i can't to read chapter four :)
wsm021 chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
Please update. Or delete. It's such a tease to start a story that the author doesnt finish
jandjsalmon chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
Oooh I hope you update soon! It's a great set up.
Riley chapter 3 . 2/25/2011
This chapter was perfect. I can't wait for the next one to see how Nick reacts!
Aussie Panda chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
I really love this story and I'm on a Push kick! I REALLY want you to update again. This is one of the best stories I have found for Cassie and Nick! Please update. I know you haven't in a while, but you are a great writer and I would love to read more of this story! Again, please update!
caughtinblackseyes chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
Please continue on w/this story. I'm thoroughly enjoying all the angst. Does that make me sick? lol
InHateWithPeople chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
it's a shame that you didn't finish this, i like it a lot
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »