Reviews for The Razgriz of Sand Island
Random Useless Info chapter 22 . 12h
Well, I must say that proved to make an interesting chapter... I'm curious as to how you'll do the on-base chapter after they get back to Sand Island... But I'll have to wait until the chapter after next hehehe so don't keep me waiting too long, eh? .
Guest chapter 22 . 19h
After a period of slumber, Razgriz has returned as a great hero.
Jeanne152 chapter 8 . 11/5/2016
Hey, about that quote...
I don't know if this is the right one, but I hope it helps.

Shoop Da Whoop! is an internet meme of the face of Cell from the anime Dragonball Z which fires a laser from its mouth; this item is a direct reference to it. This meme is accompanied by yelling "I'm-a firin' mah lazar!"

And BTW, great story. But poor Blaze... I couldn't believe he (accidentally) shot down his girlfriend.
Jeanne152 chapter 4 . 11/5/2016
Two thumbs-up for the awesome story! And that line over there. "Looks like it's hell out there, above AND below." Is it just me or is it some kind of an Ace Combat reference? (I thought it was from Ace Combat Zero. That fortress thingamajig mission, I think. But you know what? I could be wrong :D )
Anyways, great story and please update soon!
AC 5 FAN chapter 21 . 9/15/2014
Please keep going , love your stories. Have to know how the story end!
lixiaofossil chapter 16 . 9/7/2014
I believe I saw references of epic Independence Day, that masterpiece needs a re-mastered release to refit USAF with F-22A and F-35A!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/4/2014
Great chapter! I've been reading this story for the past year and a half, and I have to say that this one of the best Fanfictions! I like all the references to different movies, TV shows, video games and books!
Colonel Cipher chapter 5 . 8/29/2014
Blaze is Mobius 1
The Holy Demon Ace chapter 21 . 8/28/2014
Simply Amazing, how you did this chapter. I hope you keep making more chapters. But lIke I said, Take your time. I believe Kei and Ed need some time to themselves.

Militem caelo dimicatum est, ut nequaquam plorabis recti.

Numquid in sempiternum quietem somno et requiescere vos.

Requiescant in pace.

Soldier of the sky, weep no more as you fought for what was right.

Shall you rest eternally in quiet slumber.

Rest in Peace.
lixiaofossil chapter 21 . 8/28/2014
Nice reference of Blue Angels, their reputation even reached as far as China. However they really should switch their active planes to F-35 in near future.
Zan67 chapter 21 . 8/28/2014
Nicely done. I'm glad to see you're still working on this story. I listened to a video of someone playing this mission while reading the story, helped make it feel a little more real. haha When Chopper died, I remember feeling upset when I first played through this game. Reading it now brings back some fond memories.

Again, nice work on the chapter. I can't wait to see what's next.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/28/2014
Man... feels.
HolyDragoon chapter 21 . 8/28/2014
Hell yeah, Battlefront II xD
The Holy Demon Ace chapter 19 . 7/13/2014
A Great Novelization. Hopefully you Finish it!
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 19 . 5/9/2014
Great chapter! Thank you so much for raising such an important issue and how blaze actually saw God and his girlfriend, Elsa I really hope that this inspires people that there really is light at the end of the tunnel.