Reviews for The Razgriz of Sand Island
Dracconnis chapter 20 . 11/27/2013
Loved the update! Excellent work
Patriot-112 chapter 19 . 10/17/2013
Boom shakalaka! And I liked the Dukem Nukem line.
Patriot-112 chapter 18 . 10/17/2013
Doing good my man! Sorry I haven't been here in a while.

Also, I opened up a new Ace Combat fic, if you have time you can take a look at it.
Blaze210 chapter 19 . 9/23/2013
I've been wanting to play this game recently, however I don't have a copy of the game or a working PS 2...After reading your story, I still want to play the game, but I did read an awesome story! Keep up the good work and I hop to see more real soon!
0uroboros chapter 19 . 8/30/2013
I've been reading this for a few days now, and honestly, I liked the earlier chapters better, before the addition of the historical aces. Of course, I'll still be keeping up as you go along to see where it goes. And as a side note, I'd like to point out that Yellow 13 does, in fact, have a canonically accepted name (Dave Jordan, believed to have also flown in the Belkan War as Erich Klinsmann).
LaniusLegioXIII chapter 19 . 8/5/2013
Nice chapter; keep it up!
At the end Perrault seemed a little less annoying than usually… wonder why.
Also the end was pretty deep and well written congrats.
person910 chapter 8 . 7/18/2013
(1) Is from the Lazer Collection on Youtube, Shoop Da Whoop says it before firing his Lazer
darkstar110 chapter 18 . 7/18/2013
Here's to in game religious quotes!

"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the waters of life freely. That was your mother's favorite.", Lone Wanderer's father Fallout 3, Revelations 21:6
Zan67 chapter 19 . 7/18/2013
Not badly done. This chapter felt rushed though, as if you were writing the mission just to get it out of the way. Not to say this mission was any fun in the game anyway! haha Personally, it was pretty boring for me.

Anyway, back to the story. This chapter was still pretty good, in my opinion. You had to write about a boring mission, and you managed to make it through pretty good. Good job. I didn't really like the whole religion stuff being brought into the story. But I can see why Blaze would become religious after losing someone really close to him. That's probably because I'm not a religious man myself, but hey it's your story. So long as you don't make religion a major thing in this, I'll keep reading.

I look forward to reading your next chapter! I can't wait for the REAL action to start!
pir84lyf chapter 19 . 7/16/2013
Thank you for that reminder that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Good chapter. Personally, I despise desert arrow. Always leaves me empty at the worst time. Lol
nappyrash8 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
If you would allow me I would love to use this story as a base and try and rewrite it with my own touch, and of course credit would be given to you as necessary. It is such a great story but I feel like I would like to expand it a tad more. Please PM me on this matter as I can't PM you yet, first fanfiction story I've ever read and this is a massive success!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/7/2013
good story keep it up
BygoneSamurai chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I haven't read the other reviews but i think there are extra "but"s in this part: "Without someone to guide me, I'd get lost but quick, and but good." Great job though, i can't wait to read the rest.
Dracconnis chapter 18 . 3/20/2013
Loved it!an excellent work
Guest chapter 17 . 3/7/2013
You should describe more air combat maneuvers. For example, like Zorro118 does on The Aces of Razgriz.