Reviews for The Razgriz of Sand Island
AceCombatFan48 chapter 19 . 7/24
Phil 4:13 was my Troop verse in Boy Scouts
Nobody659 chapter 23 . 4/10
Can't wait for the next part. This story is amazing! Keep it up!
DisparityGradient chapter 23 . 3/21
I like the overall vibe of the writing, but since I jumped straight into the last chapter, I was a bit shocked when I found out that all the veterans of some of the other games are here alive as well like the "demon king" at the end and pixy as well. Nevertheless the author's piece was able to captivate an avid acecombat fan such as myself, looking to read some more works of the author.
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 23 . 3/2
Amazing story! Best Ace Combat 5 fanfiction I have ever read! I am writing my own, and it is still in the works.
cornelius arms chapter 23 . 2/12
when is the next chapter?
cornelius arms chapter 6 . 2/12
i change my mind, he is yellow 13
cornelius arms chapter 5 . 2/12
blaze is mobius 1
pir84lyf chapter 23 . 1/23
And Cypher, Galm 1, is... AAAAAHHHHHHHJ!
*faints*
madduke chapter 23 . 1/23
two thumbs WAY up, but...CHIPER? Can't wait for the next chapter.
Random Useless Info chapter 23 . 1/23
Well hot damn nicely done. And I see tore bringing in or busy Cipher for this one. Looking forward to see where it goes from here! Oh and also definitely looking forward to see what Kei does to Blaze back on the ground hehe
Random Useless Info chapter 22 . 1/16
Well, I must say that proved to make an interesting chapter... I'm curious as to how you'll do the on-base chapter after they get back to Sand Island... But I'll have to wait until the chapter after next hehehe so don't keep me waiting too long, eh? .
After a period of slumber, Razgriz has returned as a great hero.
Jeanne152 chapter 8 . 11/5/2016
Hey, about that quote...
I don't know if this is the right one, but I hope it helps.

Shoop Da Whoop! is an internet meme of the face of Cell from the anime Dragonball Z which fires a laser from its mouth; this item is a direct reference to it. This meme is accompanied by yelling "I'm-a firin' mah lazar!"

And BTW, great story. But poor Blaze... I couldn't believe he (accidentally) shot down his girlfriend.
Jeanne152 chapter 4 . 11/5/2016
Two thumbs-up for the awesome story! And that line over there. "Looks like it's hell out there, above AND below." Is it just me or is it some kind of an Ace Combat reference? (I thought it was from Ace Combat Zero. That fortress thingamajig mission, I think. But you know what? I could be wrong :D )
Anyways, great story and please update soon!
AC 5 FAN chapter 21 . 9/15/2014
Please keep going , love your stories. Have to know how the story end!