Reviews for The Razgriz of Sand Island
AC 5 FAN chapter 21 . 9/15/2014
Please keep going , love your stories. Have to know how the story end!
lixiaofossil chapter 16 . 9/7/2014
I believe I saw references of epic Independence Day, that masterpiece needs a re-mastered release to refit USAF with F-22A and F-35A!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/4/2014
Great chapter! I've been reading this story for the past year and a half, and I have to say that this one of the best Fanfictions! I like all the references to different movies, TV shows, video games and books!
UAFCipher032 chapter 5 . 8/29/2014
Blaze is Mobius 1
The Holy Demon Ace chapter 21 . 8/28/2014
Simply Amazing, how you did this chapter. I hope you keep making more chapters. But lIke I said, Take your time. I believe Kei and Ed need some time to themselves.

Militem caelo dimicatum est, ut nequaquam plorabis recti.

Numquid in sempiternum quietem somno et requiescere vos.

Requiescant in pace.

Soldier of the sky, weep no more as you fought for what was right.

Shall you rest eternally in quiet slumber.

Rest in Peace.
lixiaofossil chapter 21 . 8/28/2014
Nice reference of Blue Angels, their reputation even reached as far as China. However they really should switch their active planes to F-35 in near future.
Zan67 chapter 21 . 8/28/2014
Nicely done. I'm glad to see you're still working on this story. I listened to a video of someone playing this mission while reading the story, helped make it feel a little more real. haha When Chopper died, I remember feeling upset when I first played through this game. Reading it now brings back some fond memories.

Again, nice work on the chapter. I can't wait to see what's next.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/28/2014
Man... feels.
HolyDragoon chapter 21 . 8/28/2014
Hell yeah, Battlefront II xD
The Holy Demon Ace chapter 19 . 7/13/2014
A Great Novelization. Hopefully you Finish it!
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 19 . 5/9/2014
Great chapter! Thank you so much for raising such an important issue and how blaze actually saw God and his girlfriend, Elsa I really hope that this inspires people that there really is light at the end of the tunnel.
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 20 . 5/9/2014
I really hope you could update. This was an amazing chapter! Thank you so much! I just hope chopper will survive in the next one.
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 8 . 5/9/2014
This was one of the most saddest moments I have seen on Ace Combat 5 I actually re-started the mission several times thinking that if I got close enough to the "nuggets" to lead them up they would follow me and survive, but then I realized that nothing could of been done to save them and that was the hardest part. On the inside I did feel like crying, but of course I actually didn't cry, but if this was real, I probably be an emotional wreck right now, I know how the real Blaze must be feeling, I would probably be crying just as much as him, if not more. I actually did come close to tears during the "Journey Home" mission because of you know what.
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 15 . 5/9/2014
I love this story so much! I am so happy for the both of you, go and destroy the enemy and bring back peace! Good luck!
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 14 . 5/9/2014
I really love this chapter! I love how you made Grimm the one who wasn't the enthusiastic one instead of Nagase since she must be so happy over meeting all of the aces Mobius, one Cipher, solo wing pixy and yellow 13.