Reviews for The Razgriz of Sand Island
scottusa1 chapter 26 . 4/2
Great chapter. Keep it up. Laters.
Angel of Razgriz chapter 25 . 1/28
How often are you going to update this? I'm so excited I can't wait to see how this ends.
Kyle chapter 21 . 1/8
I Hate this mission in the game I go to tears every time I play
Otro! Otro Capítulo para cuando? **
scottusa1 chapter 25 . 12/19/2017
Man this story is old, but it's still going? You don't see that much anymore on this site. Usually stories this old that are unfinished stay that way. I'm really liking this story so far. I understand that I'm kind of eight years late to the start of the story but I'm glad that it's still going. One thing I find kind of need as how you're incorporating bits of Ace Combat 4 and Ace Combat Zero as well. Keep it up. Laters.
ZhaoYun320 chapter 25 . 12/10/2017
Missed this story mate. and nice cameos with the Call of Duty Franchise. Love it so far keep it up please.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/2/2017
Those where Rangers and Deltas of mw2 and mw3, very nice.
Wings Of Fire Fan 55 chapter 25 . 11/29/2017
I’m so excited for solitaire that’s when Blaze goes solo and flies over Belka by him self, I think. Still what a great chapter one of my favorite missions in the game and you described it perfectly, great Job Luke hope to see more from you soon.
Wings Of Fire Fan 55 chapter 24 . 11/29/2017
Belka Belka Belka, they think there so smart, still there my favorite country in Strangereal, right next to Osea, great Chapter Btw.
Wings Of Fire Fan 55 chapter 23 . 11/29/2017
OMG Cipher !, yaaaay Best Chapter yet, Its Time For Belkas Revenge. *laughing can be heard through computers speakers* * The accent is similar to Belkan*
Wings Of Fire Fan 55 chapter 22 . 11/29/2017
Omg Ashley Looooooooool, He was a Belkan Ace, and the leader of Grabacr Squadron. It’s cool to see him in the story. Great Chapter. RIP Alvin H Davenport.
Wings Of Fire Fan 55 chapter 21 . 11/29/2017
Soooo F******cking Saaad, I hated this when I played this mission, Screw Yuktobania. Oh great chapter btw...
Wings Of Fire Fan 55 chapter 20 . 11/29/2017
Another great chapter.
Wings Of Fire Fan 55 chapter 19 . 11/29/2017
Holy cow that ending nearly made me cry, still great chapter.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/29/2017
Holy cow dude tough ending nearly made me cry. Still great Chapter.