Reviews for Sketchbook Revelations
Toni Masen chapter 37 . 3/7
Edward with anyone other than Bella is usually a no-no for me, but having read this beautiful heart breaking and well written story I have to say these two certainly belonged together.
Vanell chapter 37 . 5/25/2013
Such a beautiful story. Thanks for sharing.
CentauRita chapter 37 . 12/22/2012
Dearest PDM,

Thank you for sharing your talent and time. It was my pleasure to R&R 'Sketchbook Revelations'. Your boyz are so beautiful in the storyworld you created for them.

I was overwhelmed by the keychain returning to Edward and Jasper. It was such a small miniscule thing, a skeletal key. Yet, its return was grandiose in its nature by the additions of those as it was pass to, only for it to journey and find its way home. Effen-A, for Awesomeness!

Wishing you a happy holiday to you and yours. Take Care & Happy Writing!

Rita ;D
CentauRita chapter 36 . 12/22/2012
I agree...the best wrapping, ever...Jasper's arms ;} And it can be used, over and over, again and again!
CentauRita chapter 35 . 12/22/2012
Phew! I was worried that Jasper wasn't gonna tell Edward about the many times he had been approached by other men about 'Broke Straight Dudes' Even though it finally took Edward to actually witness the harrassment, first hand, for Jasper to finally open up and come clean. That secret has been blown outta the water so it won't be able to fester.
CentauRita chapter 34 . 12/22/2012
**raises the E&J banner, waving it briskly**

I vote for full unilateral frontal attack! ;} Then, FLIP, and repeat!
CentauRita chapter 33 . 12/21/2012
The other side of the 'coin'...is always 'worth' to see ;}
CentauRita chapter 32 . 12/21/2012
Definitely 'headed' in the right...di-'erect'-ion.

My favorite little bit...

"Okay, come here my little bottom," he teased as he placed a kiss on the center of my chest. "It's time for me to be the big spoon; now, give me your ass."

OMG! So...de-man-ding ;}
CentauRita chapter 31 . 12/21/2012
Yeah...what is it? Let me see, let me see!
CentauRita chapter 30 . 12/20/2012
Zoƫ...I good for the soul.
CentauRita chapter 29 . 12/20/2012
'Baby' steps are...good!
CentauRita chapter 28 . 12/20/2012
Hey...is it okay to breathe? Cause I'm dying, here!
CentauRita chapter 27 . 12/20/2012
Oh thank fuck...the 'lines' of communication have been...'drawn', finally!
CentauRita chapter 26 . 12/20/2012
Oh, no...Edward. Playing with fire...your gonna burn and blister...and that shit hurts and won't make you feel any better in the short-run. But, you're an artist and it will probably give you...perspective. Perhaps, even an epiphany...sooner vs. later

crossing my fingers for sooner, although, I'm not an Okie...dokie