Reviews for First Date
Kenny's SpaceCadet chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
"Are you going to tell us why you have a cabbage?" Zuko asked. "Or why you're both dripping wet?"

HAHAHAHA. I think it was the single funniest thing in the story that Zuko notices the cabbage before he notices the fact that they are covered in water. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I can't stop cracking up!
Churnok chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
You need setting detail in the beginning I mean where and when does this story take place? I know you say it's in Ba Sing Se in the summary but readers shouldn't need to get anything from the summary to understand the story. for the first two scenes they could be anywhere. Also, it would be nice to know when this story takes place. It clearly takes place after the war ends, but how long after? Toph mentions war reparation meetings and more detail on those could help set the time. You don't need much, just a mention of how long they've been going on a whether or not they're finished.

Once we get past the first scenes and you actually establish the where, though the when is still fuzzy, there aren't any real problems that I notice. Could still use a few more details, but other than that it becomes pretty much what I would expect a date with Sokka would be. A comedic romance. The inclusion of that cabbage merchant was a nice touch.
A.K.A. Kelli K chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I'm SUCH a sucker for this stuff! Suki and Sokka are so cute!
kalicious chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Aw, this is cute.
Inkling39 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
AW! So cute! LOVE SUKKA!
KoalaSnow chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
aww, this was cute and very IC:3
call me milady chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
This was really cute and IC. Great job!
Sanguine Ink chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Absolutely adorable. It makes me smile. :)
Liooness chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Ah, so cute! great job and it's just so sweet. reminds me of my husband and i, though i'm the clutz, and don't have a broken leg. wonderful story!