Reviews for Growing Pangs
HINT:
OMG i know what you did at the last chap! Hmmmm your sneaky. So on chap 32 kakashi explain the day he started to form feelings for her. The day 2months ago at the TORI bridge at NIGHT where he saw her TRAINING at the FOREST. He only wanted peace til his attention toward sakura. So on this last chap...its at the EXACT location AT NIGHT and she also says its where she use to train. Kakashi so CAREFREE [hint when , how, why ...kinda ironic huh;-)] he smirks under the moonlight GLAD to see her. THINK about it if you was gonna turn her down...why was he in a good mood... right! The he said the words" i want you to explain me exactly what happen between us... From the beginning. Hmmm isnt when at chap 32 when he ask sakura to explain her side of the story when how she start having feelings for him...ONE DAY. Come on folks CONNECT THE DOTS!
Chellenic83 chapter 29 . 10/5
I absolutely LOVE this fanfic...i am on chapter 30 and i just can't get enough of it! Great work of fiction!
AnotherKakafan chapter 87 . 8/21
Okay, let me just start off by WOW, you are indeed an exquisite writer, if not perfect, but i hated the cliffhanger ending its very dreadful, and not to mention, very very very torturing...you are torturing meeee! And to think you would make me read 87 freaking long chapters to leave me with an ending like that! Are you out of your goddam mind! At least lessing the cliffhanger a noche down, it wont kill you... any whos, it was an awesome story i wish there was a better ending but there isnt so im just gonna go curl up in a corner and die, so goodbye world ! ;( $%%&%/%(*$()))))
Iship3it chapter 87 . 8/6
Ok... I just finished this whole thing and I gotta say that it is definitely in my top 3 fics I've ever read. Once, after reading several chapters before bed, I slept restlessly and kept waking up, imagining Kakashi had come to see me. Let's just say you really pulled me into the story. The way you wrote Kakashi and Sakura's characters was mind blowing! All the taunting and competitive teasing was so cleverly thought out. It was incredibly sensual without abandoning the sweetness of romance for simply physical interaction. I was so close to chucking my phone across the room when Kakashi didn't remember, Hiroki made me cringe as you intended, and how you used Iruka was just painful. The part when Sakura reminded Naruto who his first kiss had been with made me laugh for a good five minutes. I couldn't put it down! You have some serious writing talent. I'm going to have to go check out your other stories!
Angela Sword chapter 87 . 8/3
Hello! I read all chapters in te past few days (and nights) and I loved the story very much. You have great writing skills and you gave the characters a lot of depth. I could just not stop reading and I am a little sad the story is over. Thank you very much for writing this. All the best, Angela
I'll be honest... I'm kinda shipping NarutoxSai here. It's just too fricking amusing.
I JUST started getting into Naruto and have quickly become a huge fan. I admit that I am totally crushing on Kakashi! I just finished reading your fic and just want to say it was absolutely addicting and amazingly written! I can't believe that's how it would end though? Is that really the ending? Just him asking Sakura to help him remember? I truly hope one day you'll pick up the story again! Also, I hope you read this comment considering I don't know how long ago you last checked the review boards haha. Thank you for writing such a great story!
skelekitty8 chapter 87 . 5/27
I think I understand the ending.. I think it's a loop right? Like turns out she was telling the story up to that moment.. idk just my take on it
Chrismazing chapter 87 . 5/17
Please pick your story back up!
Im not sure if this is finishe but I really hope its not.
Xx Onyx Pearl xX chapter 13 . 11/28/2015
Ahhh knew it! Afterall there's 2 anbu members inside that house! O
A Guy Named George chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Do you have any plans to finish this? :"(
annereecelle chapter 68 . 7/3/2015
Go get him Iruka! Damn you Kuroke.
annereecelle chapter 66 . 7/3/2015
Somehow I find it funny that Kakashi is reading a novel about himself. And why do I feel that Iruka will become Nezumi of Katsumi and Hanako?
annereecelle chapter 65 . 7/3/2015
i just really hope that Iruka's fatherly love for Sakura will not grow to something like Kakashi's. It would be troublesome.
1,860 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »