Reviews for Redemption
Beautiful Abyss chapter 9 . 9/17/2016
I'm sorry. I really love your story but there's too many triggers for me to handle right now. Just know you're a great writer and maybe someday I'll give this fic another go. Keep writing you're very descriptive and sensitive to the subject matter. Good luck.
mm chapter 9 . 6/2/2016
Please update. I jyst picked up this story and am so glad to see you updated recently.

This story is just want i need

Well written in depth accurate

Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 5 . 4/26/2016
Ok I know it's been a long time but I need to review. First of all I want to thank you for writing Harry's reaction realistically. I never thought I would see the day that would happen. I also want to thank you for not bashing Dumbledore to hell and back again.
mandancie chapter 9 . 3/13/2016
I'm glad to see that you've updated. :D I hope you get to update soon. :D Awesome chapter. I hope Harry staying will help both he and Severus. It seems like Severus needs healing as well.
Update when you can. :D
Hope06 chapter 9 . 3/12/2016
Awesome chapter
QueenWitch4556 chapter 2 . 3/11/2016
It is legilimency not occlumency
sorry but figured you might like to know
gothangelp3 chapter 8 . 12/4/2015
Please consider continuing this story! I want to know what happens next! This story is very well written!
Oh my gods chapter 7 . 10/30/2015
So much memories. Nutella Swan and Tedward Culinary! XD
marthapreston4 chapter 8 . 5/31/2015
So a school prinicpal just told a rape victim that he has to go live with his rapist and abuser just let that sink in...
iambutasimplefarmer chapter 8 . 5/6/2015
Update! This is good!
marthapreston4 chapter 6 . 2/22/2015
I wish the flashbacks were in a different font
marthapreston4 chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
wait they dont know if he has to back to living with a rapist what kind of school principal is he a psychopath
Chise Sakamoto chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
Cool?
Lady Sandromeda Snupin chapter 8 . 2/10/2014
Oooh please continue, I love the flashbacks to snapes childhood. Please don't leave it here! I will send you imaginary cookies forever. The choc /Choc chip kind, I love the story that much.
Lillian chapter 8 . 10/31/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE!
I do not think I could stand it if you did not...