Reviews for The Bones in the Booth
lovelyell chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Your dialogue between Bones and Booth was FANTASTIC I am very impressed ) Ive been a fan of the show for a while and I think you did this wonderfully! Thanks for the story
elis75 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I really liked this story
206 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I really enjoyed it.
Angeldream05 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Aww this was so nice and sweet :)

haha your note made me laugh! having an episode about remains foun in a booth and named The Bones in the Booth... AWESOME! We should suggest it to HH ;-)

Good job!
lessonlearnt chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Hey, I was just remembering how good Beyond the Rising Sun was and decided to reread it. Afterwards, I ended up in your profile wondering if you've been up to any new pieces lately and found this little gem. I'm currently marathoning Bones too (it's hard considering I've chosen to work full time in the summer but so worth it). You've nailed the interaction perfectly. If only this would happen in the show instead of whatever it is the writers are waiting for...
ilovemclife chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
aw YES! loved it. that does sound like something that would make booth wise-up and come clean. great job
nopenname66 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Excellent! I loved this story - and am impressed with your ability to write dialogue that fits the characters.
raleighlane chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
How adorable! I hope you keep writing for Bones... you have a lovely handle on the characters! Thanks for posting!
imagine.life.sweeter chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Aww... :)
royr1177 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
That is a cool story. I love the title. Great job.
spark3597 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009