Reviews for The Newest Host
XD1411 chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
:( I hate Itachi-sama X any-female-whatsoever and cross pairings, because they probably wouldn't work in the first place. I /much/ prefer Itadei because 1. I think they look wonderful together, 2. they're from the same anime and know each other better (even if Deidara does say he hates Itachi-sama.) and 3. before shooting himself down, Deidara mentioned Itachi-sama has beautiful eyes, or something along those lines (when he was sent to fetch Deidara for the Akatsuki). So, if you /are/ going to do what you said you're going to do with the pairings, then I'm going to have to stop reading this, though I doubt you're going to finish it anyway; it looks like it's been dropped, four years with no update and all.
XD1411 chapter 4 . 12/9/2014
Actually, tobi's reall identity is obito, not madara, though Itachi-sama does hate them both very much.
jojoflamingo chapter 5 . 9/27/2014
This is totally awesome
madders10 chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
Update! Please? :3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Is Tamaki channeling Tobi, or does he just have the brain worms?
ShadedStarlight0 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
This should be updated.
superhackaninja5 chapter 5 . 2/26/2012
OMG FINIISH!please?this story made me laugh so much I need it to finish.
unseen chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
wow. this is awesome! why you stop updating?
Zelda chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
. . . You made Deidara and Hikaru watch Twilight, didn't you?
krystal chapter 5 . 3/4/2011
plz updated soon..i really love your story
Me chapter 5 . 12/11/2010
Please update! It's been forever! I love this story- have you thought of having Deidara get an apartment next to Haruri's and the twins seeing him there?
Xx.White.Stripes.xX chapter 5 . 6/2/2010
Somehow, I could see Dei and Hiraku Twi-bashing to their hearts content. Lovin' the story, and keep up the good work! :D
ContessaTheBrave chapter 5 . 5/16/2010
I forgot to review the third chapter...I wanted to say 'Poor Kisame!' Lol, the fucking fish face made me laugh my ass off. Ah, gotta love the Hidan3

Anyways, this fan fiction's pretty epic. Although, I would love to read about Itachi smiling. That would be amazing. Like, Haruhi would be the one he smiled at...or something along those lines...

But wait. I'm not trying to force you to write about that. It's just a thought. Nothing important. Lol.

This fan fic's adorable3 Keep it up, man. -

-Ninja
Ruki'sNo.1Fan chapter 5 . 4/12/2010
I love this story XD

I sorta wished that Deidara was actually a girl or gay so that he could fall in love... or something along those lines, with Hikaru XD

Update soon

Miharu-Desu XD
TheLittleCreationist chapter 5 . 3/29/2010
AH! Even if its not a cliffhanger its just as evil! Update son!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »