Reviews for Outer Limits
L-Anne Cullen chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Having Bella with Edward AND Carlisle would be SO INCREDIBLY HOTT! *fanning self*
MasensLove chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Loved it :)

And I'm glad you got that dig in about Carlisle, I love it when you do that.
amm86 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Fanfuckingtastic and of course we are all as perverted as you...isn't that why we are here? lol E&J are the two I would love to have a threesome with as well...probably something to do with with all the other slash/poly stories in the fandom that are win. It still cracks me up with all the sexing going on that she still calls Edward bunny. :)
jenjenks5 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
OK that was HOT! Very nice!
hallejaymes chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
That was seriously hott..My fantasy would have included Emmett instead of Jasper, but it was still definately hott! So good job! :D
ksm chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
As an outtake and something that happened in an AU I can look at it and say HOT DAMN! THAT WAS HOT! m...yes...hot. And I was wondering if Jasper was going to get the oral cause I also couldn't picture Edward sharing Bella that much. I mean, obviously in the real story there would NO WAY IN HELL that he would allow anything like this to happen, but if Jasper had been the one to have her "lady parts" I think would be so far removed from the original story that it would seem more as a separate story one-shot rather than an outtake. Did that make sense?

Kat
trimee chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
MY HUSBAND WILL BE SENDING YOU A DOZEN ROSES TOMOROW !
TriGemini chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
WOW! That was very hot to read. Not to mention, very interesting, as well.
GenevieveBartlett chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Hummanuh-Hummanuh-Hummanuh and Grawr! I'd say I loved it, but that doesn't fit. I lusted it. Yes, that makes infinitely more sense. Now just replace Bella with me and all will be right with the world. ;]
campcathryn chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Wow baby
liv408 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
;) tehe i like the story. yup definatly got slighty hotter :P
rangernstephfan chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Yeah, loved it! I loved how you still threw in there Edward's still a little jealous. That was a very hot scene. Now, continue on with Carlisle. LOL Just kidding, um..who am I kidding. No, I'm not. Continue on. LOL
cindysark chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Um...holy crap, that was hot! I have no qualms about admitting that is a big fantasy of mine. Who wouldn't want two gorgeous guys at the same time? But anyway, thanks for that!
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4