Reviews for The Process of Miracle Making
BandGeek727 chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
Not much else I can add, but once again the interactions between these characters were always perfectly handled, so in-character and so sweet. I loved the scene in the cafeteria, and there was a perfect conclusion here. This is just... this is exactly what I was looking for, so thank you so much for writing and sharing this.
BandGeek727 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
What I really wanted to see from some MST3K prose was a good continuation fic that brought all the hosts together as one big happy family on Earth.

I can't believe I found exactly what I wanted. It's a perfect balance of snarky and sweet, from Crow and Servo's reactions to learning about baby-making to Mike jumping to defend the 'bots. And what a nice touch to include Bridget. :)
Lewis Moore chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
That was beautiful. I nearly cried when the bots met their little sister. This is definitely going on my favorites, and you are absolutely going on my favorite authors list. All that aside, this story got my MSTie eyed.
mst3kaddict chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
So adorable... :D
mst3kaddict chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This is so cute!
Pliffy chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
Oh my gosh that is so cute! And I'm glad you didn't say how the OC'S look I like to picture it for myself and at times the people

have to get every little thing of how the character looks. I think Mike's wife to be has dark brown hair and brown eyes.

And Joel's wife has blond curly hair and blue eyes Sophie has mostly her dad's look with the hair and the eyes. And yes

Sophie will NOT have a normal family but and awesome one can you just just picture Crow and Servo teaching her snippy

comes back. Much to Joel's dismay but they will replay with "Well she already got the trait from you we're just making it

stronger." Though Joel quit help but laugh when he hears her daughter's comment. Can Mike's baby be a boy? I mean if

Joel and his wife get a daughter they should get a boy right? For some odd reason the name Matt makes sense. Though

I always thought as the youngest Crow and Servo as his twin but slightly older and plus for Mike seemed like an older brother

for the bots heck I think if Joel get to know him better(Which he did in this story) he will start to see him as an younger

brother trying to teach to be more mature even though Joel and Mike might not always get along(they very different people.) I still think they will end up being close friends.
Kuriei Foxfire chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
I loved it! That was adorable. You did a great job!
Nehszriah chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
D'aaw! That's so cute! X3

*still doesn't have much to say*

*is shot*
Nehszriah chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
This has me quite amused. The 'bots are really in-character.

*doesn't know what else to say*

Eh... maybe I'll be more talkative next chapter.
KurieiFoxfire chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I just wanted you to know that when I clicked to view your story, went to that annoying ad page thing that it does, but one of the ads was for Rifftrax. I thought that was neat considering it's an MST3K story.
KurieiFoxfire chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Yay! This story was cute from the summary. I can't wait for the last part.