Reviews for My Yellow Brick Road
carolinainthesky chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Denton! The Tomato, Hickory, Fry Street!

right? or am i crazy?

I might know you, but not even know it...ha. I lived there for three years and just recently moved. I still miss it.

in other thoughts, I loved your one-shot. Found it on PPSS, and it's simply beautiful. the lemon was lovely, but the story was just as captivating, which is a rare thing.

well done.
SiriuslyWyckedDream chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Very nice and well done. Your writing is very detailed and thought out, thank you. Love that these two come together gradually, steadily and softly. Yet so intently. Great piece.
KrittleTwilighted chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Great o/s
ahizelm chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
This was quite lovely.

Though the image of an orphaned Emmett and Edward is sad, I like the quiet likenesses between Edward and Bella's art and ink; when she revealed his back piece, it was somehow not surprising, but completely surprising, which is hard to come by. I also liked Bella's little surprise; her having his designs etched into her skin was a great little detail.

Well done, hon.
aniseed flower chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I loved the wizard of oz references! Especially at the end :) Thanks for writing.
ItsHeather chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
i really enjoyed this.
ckcpurple chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Nice story. Congratulations on making it into the finals.
squarepancake chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I really liked the final line. I also wish I was better at imagining tattoos on the human figure, because the brick road sounds very cool.
danipony89 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
BRILLIANT AS ALWAYS, THAT A SHAME THTA I DIN'T READ IT BEFORE VOTING.
shalu chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
loved the story; the Oz imagery and Baum quotes were excellent; what a great frame for the plot, too. The tattoo sounds amazing. kudos!
tehrager chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Brilliant. Loved the ending line :)
Taz65 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Fantastic story! I felt swept along but with a slow smolder underneath. I enjoyed it very much!
printmaker chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
that was awesome, i had lots of fun reading it, good luck!
g8r gal chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
You are made of awesomesauce. This was amazing. You fit so much emotion into this one shot, and it was perfect. I keep trying to picture Rob with piercings, but can't without laughing. :)

I miss RA and TT. ;)
Sophia24 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
that was brilliant. I loved it and thought it was incredibly sweet. And it was so sad Carlisle and Esme died. I think thats a bit of a reacurrence in entries for this contest...I know this is a perfect one-shot but i'm still craving some innuendos from Emmett...heehee. :D
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »