Reviews for My Yellow Brick Road
ash902 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Dang...wish I could see this tattoo. Loved the build up this had and definitely loved all hte Baum quotes...
A Midnight Valkyrie chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
You are the definition of awesomeness - this one-shot was hot and it was totally cool. I was one of the artsy people in school. took 3 years of it and only missed 1 because my french class got in the way. This story made me want another tattoo and piercing as well -. I vote you should do a one-shot for Alice and Jasper at that appointment that's supposed be scheduled the next day. But, that's just an idea for ya ;) Keep up the goodness!
edwardsothalova chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
LOVE THIS!

Very original and the fact that it has my favorite in it (Oz!) only adds to it! Great job!

Can't wait to vote!

xoxo

jennie
Mariana75 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Finally, with that last paragraph I understood the meaning of Edward's tattoo. It was like a full circle, everything that happened. I think it was an incredibly romantic story. Filled with passion and art (literature and paint/drawings) and circumstances. How little decisions become pivotal in future events. Some of the them tragic (Esme and Carlise :( ) and some of them hopeful (meeting at Kharma, Alice's piercing). Chances, roads, hearts and tattoos :D

Beautifully executed :D Thanx :D

PS: So... TT and RA... when? **snif snif** :P jk ;)
KCakaAlice chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
really creative tattoos, i liked it. Great lemon, so sweet!
Amora de Bella chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
The Wizard of Oz has always been one of my favorite things in the world. I have to say that this story is hantingly beautiful. I love it. Thank you.
Litany Gone chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Nice OS
shescardinal chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Oh, this is perfect and poignant and swet yet hot. I love the Baum references and the backstory. Great entry, this is the best contest ever. :)
jaxinthebox7 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Nice job. I love me some Wizard of Oz so the little allusions were good.
Yeezu chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I really enjoyed this. Sexy and sweet at the same time.
HarryandGinnyeternal chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I love this story. They were so great together.
inatowncalledforks chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
My favorite from the contest so far! You should so make this a reguler story!
tawelephant chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Great story. So emotional and so lovely.
TrustingOnlyYou chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
this is good and if you ever got bored or decided to write more it could easily be continued since you said nothing about a condom(unless i missed it lol)
theladyingrey42 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
This is sweet. I like that she finds the photo of his tattoo before she unwraps him. It's a nice touch.
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »