Reviews for The Hero Of Hyrule and The Fullmetal Alchemist
Akari chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
I like this a lot so far! Not many mistakes, and a good plot so far! I would like to point one thing out though... Why was Ed eating cereal? He doesn't like milk so why is he eating a food that is half milk? Unless he replaced milk with water... Which is gross.. XD
SailorZeldatheLightAlchemist chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
Elf ears, weird pointy hat and a skirt boy has no right to question why Envy looks like a chestless girl.
Kenshin El chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
where is the mangas for link! cant find it! where!
Kenshin El chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
who is dani. is it an occ or an actual character. sorry i didn't play all the games.
Xtraitor chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
If Ed doesn't like milk, why is he eating cereal? Or is he eating it dry?
Sorafi Lynn Can't login chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I have a few complaints about this story:

First of all, I like the idea of a FMA/Zelda crossover, but this story has not plot to it. Ed hasn't performed alchemy ONCE and why would Winry be armless when she has some automail arms in her house? You forgot to give reference to Stephanie Meyer in one of the chapters (Reference to Edward Cullen and sparkly vampires)and everything is going by WAY too fast. Ed's rants about his height are too long (especially the one about him being so small and sinks into the sand and when the tide comes in he uses the oxygen in water to breathe). You're using the TP Link and he's acting likt OCarina of Time/Majora's Mask Link, and he's more mature than that. You have Midna being a bit too nice to Winry and the others, with the exception of Link, and it's okay to have Dani in the story. She seemed very interesting.

And, if I may make a suggestion, try writing chapters in First Person from different character's presepectives (for example, on another site I have a LoZ fanfic with a girl named Molly, a boy named Silver, and Link. I alternate the chapters with the PoV and it gives the reader the character's p[inion on something). And try writing in the mid-afternoon, when your brain's juices are flowing (FYI, all of these are from personal expierences).

Despite all of this, I think this is a very...interesting...story.
WolfsTrinity chapter 9 . 12/16/2009
needs description. Massive-like. Otherwise it's good. Looking forward to more.
Komada chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
I love the story, My favorite thing is how you made Link insult Ed. Keep it up!
JgirlJfan03 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
where's the disclaimer? thats important if u dont want your story deleted. XD
JgirlJfan03 chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
hehehe...u already made two stories? i only got one...and no one looks at azumanga daioh anymore...maybe i should just write the roy mustang stories. speaking of that. add more characters! UPDATE!