Reviews for Cynder's Darkness
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
Cynder chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
((THIS IS AMAZING. Seriously. I like how you made Cynder Slasher's brother. PLEASE UPDATE. :D ))
kiba chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
i know! is it spyro?
Praise You In The Storm chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
PLEASE Update! I'm tired of seeing this fic in the bottom. Even I started writing my own Spyro story, and I write as many chapters as I can. Please don't abandon this :O
icestorm1999 chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
Sorry I don't like this very much it is just way too slowly paced for me. Also I would like to say that Cynder has four elements and fire is not included.
Praise You In The Storm chapter 13 . 10/26/2011
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

NEED I KEEP PESTERING YOU?
Praise You In The Storm chapter 14 . 7/7/2011
I really hope you're planning on updating this. Don't make me scream at you like I do with other authors who get lazy :D
Reveiwer chapter 5 . 5/20/2011
I like your story line, keep up the good work!
Esgaloth chapter 14 . 2/24/2011
Awsomeness...Just pure awsomeness...Writing doesnt get better than this slash, nice job!
Chaos Seeker-Night Hunter chapter 14 . 2/22/2011
Nice chap. I enjoyed Cynder's fight. Though towards the begining of the chap you added a small mistake, a 'S' in 'with'. Liked the fact you added in other mythical creatures along side the cheetahs and moles. Update when you can.

The Wolf Howls,

Crimson
CrystleIceFire chapter 14 . 2/21/2011
Love it! Its so great, please continue soon, its so awesome. So detailed and emotional, please update soon, I cannot wait.
Alec the Dark Angel chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I don't think I've seen Cynder portraited anymore adorable than what you did in this story.

Two of my favorite things in the Dragon Realms are hatchlings and Cynder. So Cynder as a hatchling was awesome. It takes talent to make a dragon hatchling as realistic as you did.

The Angel of Darkness, Alec
dragonschild009 chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
i love how you described everything. cynder must have looked the way is spyro in this story?
Chaos Seeker-Night Hunter chapter 13 . 2/25/2010
*Faints* Evil Cynder YAY! Good chap! I like insane Gaul :) Keep up the good writing.

Frost

PS: Your new TotP Will be great, I can feel it in the air.
CrystleIceFire chapter 13 . 2/21/2010
Awesome chapter, I like it, stupid gaul, he shouldn't kill her for no reason, I liked it, I always like it, there aren't very many stories on adult Cynder, soo this one is cool.