Reviews for because of a problem
gizelle-chan chapter 4 . 6/18/2010
It was soo godd then..

"To be continueD"

:((

i wish it was longer...
Dancing-Souls chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
cute!
Luuzhu chapter 3 . 5/19/2010
I really liked this. Thank you for making this and keep up the good work!. I will support your works till the end.
Kurosawa Tsubaki chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
gee !

pretty nice for a first fic :)

but the eding is xo sad, howeva..

ok,

am waiting for update,

kuro-chan
Xiayra chapter 3 . 10/17/2009
Niice .. :P

The plot of your story is very good. It's always used but the way you used it in your story .. It was different:)

But, let me gisve you some advice, try seperating your notes and the story with dots or dashes because it might confuse some of your readers. And if you want to make sure that your grammar is right, use Microsoft Word (if you have one) so that you won't have any problems with your grammar. Okay? :)

Keep writing and Update soon! :)
Faize Sheifa Beleth chapter 3 . 9/12/2009
This story is pretty interesting. :D I could tell that this would be a great one. :) Just, watch out for the grammatical errors, m'kay? But, all in all, it was very good, and sweet. ;)

Regards,

Faize Sheifa Beleth
Sweet Ave Maria chapter 3 . 9/10/2009

That's okay I like the King and Queen's name. Thank you again and I'm looking forward the next chapter. Sorry about the grammar _'
jazzzz chapter 3 . 9/10/2009
aw this sounds like something similar in the anime... cute

you should do more :)
gizelle-chan chapter 3 . 9/10/2009
please update soon! Ü
solusviscus chapter 3 . 9/9/2009
Haha.. Kahoko punya pikiran kaya gitu.. Udh ada tanda" nih.. Update yaa..
Unknown chapter 3 . 9/9/2009
I think u can create a more unique story since you've started it uniquely.. writing a story about kingdoms is good but can u make it catchy.. i mean something the reader will take their interest coz they don't know what to expect with the story.. well that's only my opinion..
Sweet Ave Maria chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
I like this chapter! Thank you so much dhidi-chan. By the way, I'm really curious. Who's the king and the queen exactly? And I'm really thankfull about Len's part. So, do you gonna put Kaji in this fic? If you do, please let Len have Kahoko... And I'm looking forward the next chapter. Once again thank you and sorry about the grammar 0
PrayerSenshi chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
update PLEASE!
Sweet Ave Maria chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I like this story, I hope the prince Kahoko has to married is Len _

I have an idea about this story, how about the next chapter is about Len's POV or whoever the prince will be when he found out that he will be married with Kahoko. But stil, I really do hope that the prince is Len.

I'm sorry if my english is so bad _'
jazzzz chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
aah THIS one

i have read it before...

it's an interesting idea... you just need to develop it more