Reviews for Hey, Kid, I brought a pizza
rubyshila chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
I love this story so much! I just found it last night and read the whole thing...please keep going? I think you are doing a wonderful job showing a softer side of the Graverobber, that he isn't just some narrator without feelings. Keep up the good work!
mommyflaw chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
i'm still reading, and still looking forward to where the story goes.
Morgain Croix chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
I'm new at the Repo! fanfiction, just saw the movie and started reading, oyur story is one of the good ones, the bad part? is incomplete. Please don't drop this, I like your Graverobber he doesn't just go and fall in love with her, he has doubts and bad mood, is quite realistic. We are not many but we stick around. Hope for more!
pupten chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
Oh my, this was last updated so long ago! Any intent to post more? It's very good.
Kirra kills chapter 5 . 10/19/2010
update soon! its super sweet
BriBee1991 chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
update soon please
Sebast-Chan chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Love It! 3
Vil-chan chapter 5 . 9/26/2009
Good story...-
TheWeasleyBoys chapter 3 . 9/16/2009
Good couple of chapters here...I'm just not sure I like the idea of a much older person forcing a kiss from an underage girl...but at least Shilo doesn't like it either. Heh...; *reads on*
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 3 . 8/28/2009
woa liked it bad graverobber naughty hehehe

maria
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
cute il ike his thoughts about her at the end

maria
Forgotten Ink chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
I love this! Write more? *puppy dog eyes* PWEASE? lol

I love Graverobber in this. I really wish he had a name, but I have to say, the fact that he doesn't have a name is uber anyway.

Yay for cuteness!
TheWeasleyBoys chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
OOH. Something about Shilo sleeping in that bed screams of...the female version of the term used when one guy prevents another guy from seducing a woman. ;) You'll probably hear it sooner or later, but I can't type it in this box, so...nice job, and the image of GR as a waiter makes me giggle.

Keep up the great work,

-Weazles-
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
That was great would like to see where she goes from here

Maria
ElyssaKathleen chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
very good! :) please update soon! Check out my Repo! story, Learning To Live With Graverobber is you have any free time