Reviews for Café mocha: Essential Child Raising Agent
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 19 . 1/16
I am absolutely gobsmacked that you threw such a wonderful story away. How could you not finish it? It's wonderful! There's so much humour and the love just between these characters just pours off the page! I really want to see Grace growing up - I want to see Jack & Ianto console each other on her first day of school, and if they're brave enough to tackle the job or do they send her to Auntie Tosh when it's time to buy Grace her first bra and feminine hygiene products. Is Jack the only one spying on their daughter when she starts dating or does Ianto join him on the pretext of bringing Jack a thermos of hot coffee? Do they both walk her down the aisle on her wedding day? There's so much left to learn about this beautiful little family and you're not going to share one bit of it with us!
I love Janto chapter 19 . 3/5/2012
Found the story. Love the story. Now Ianto has part of Lisa with him. It's been over two years will there be an update? I hope so.
Meatball42 chapter 19 . 11/22/2011
As much as I hate to ruin your review count, I had you comment that this is one of the quirkiest fics I've ever read. I totally love your sense of humor- even though this story could be angsty or dramatic or excessively fluffy, you managed to make it funny and sexy. I really hope it's continued!
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 5 . 6/25/2010
I'm starting 2 like this story but you haven't updated 4 months! What's going on? please update soon and check out my story!
Feverant Wishes chapter 7 . 6/3/2010
What's wrong with Bailey?
deemama66 chapter 12 . 3/1/2010
okay even though this is incomplete and have not been updated for a while.

I have added this to my favorites...!

and I will tell you why...Because it is FUNNY and romantic..

But mostly a story that a person will actually NEED a boxful of depends...!

I have not giggled, laughed,snorted and guffawed so hard in my life...!

hopefully cassesque(the author) will update soon...
deemama66 chapter 5 . 2/28/2010
this chapter is

1) heartwarming

2) absolutely depends needed

3)iantolicous with a wee bit o jacklisous

I hope to god you finish this when you get the chance...?

the humor alone is fantastic...

ianto" you calling me ugly"Jack"I didn't say that".Jack" who do we think is cuter me or the baby"?

OMG so jack and ianto at their best
deemama66 chapter 19 . 2/8/2010
chapter 20 coming...?

I am subscribing just in case
Galadriel1010 chapter 19 . 1/4/2010
Hee! Adorable!

Gx
hotflower901 chapter 19 . 1/1/2010
Where those Owen's boxers in the microwave? Ianto will kill him.
Lillith Skywalker chapter 19 . 12/31/2009
Sorry, couldn't be bothered to log in. I loved that last line. So clever. Can't wait to see more!
Ravenja70 chapter 19 . 12/30/2009
wonderful! :-)
kausingkayn chapter 19 . 12/30/2009
Hehe, I love Jack's lack of any type of subtly whatsoever. Are we going to get some gossip next chappie?
NoOne.NotEvenMe chapter 18 . 12/5/2009
I'm loving this story. you've got a silly little grin plastered on my face from all the bantering.

Keep it up, cant wait for more.

XD