Reviews for Riddles of the Kaiser
SugarSpiral chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I wish I could write reviews like you, because this is so brilliant and it's annoying me that this moring I'm no way near articulate enough to tell you why.

But I think you should turn this into a chapter story :)
90MLLu chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
It's bloody fantastic. It's super nice written. I like Ken in your FanFic. He sounds so cool. The plot is super as well. Basically I like everything about this especially the ending.

Great job(v)

ps. I love your avatar of TK and his crest(v)
emotionless-robot chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Kaiser-Ken makes my day.

For serious.

shiai10 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
i do love Kaiser-Ken thats why I read tbis story and I loved btw. Are Lockdown Hostage and When the air is till other Kaiser Ken fanfics too? If they are I want to read them. XD Also wat is the world of twilight is that a story you are writing?
Shutsumon chapter 1 . 8/9/2009

One typo note - “I have to admit you and Dagomon had quite the cleaver plan,” I assume you mean clever?

Also wouldn't Dagomon require a spiral rather than a ring? Unless Ken's been improving them - which would open a whole other can of worms.

Anyway I find this quite plausible - I think Ken might be inclined to unleash his inner darkness in circumstances like these.
PrincessJaded chapter 1 . 7/29/2009

It was good. Very 'unlike' Lockdown, Hostage, and The Air. But in a good way.

We know Kamata's an idiot, a weak one at that. So he deserves what's coming to him. There was no need for Daisuke to die, especially not for Hikari. (Who, ugh, still lives. Another reason to dislike her. Why can't the bad guys ever kill her!)

Ken's anger is understandable. His best friend and his unborn child were ripped away from him. It was sadness and hate that made him a monster before. Let him relish in the fact that he can control his demons.

As for your shameless plug-in... I've read World of Twilight. I like this Ken, he's more badass. ;)
243Ash chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
can't can't can't can't waitt )
Aster Selene chapter 1 . 7/29/2009

Although it was probably necessary.
Potgenie chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
You killed Daisuke and Miyako? *sobs*

This is... different. But not in a bad way, really. It's just rather more creepy now that Stingmon is actually on Kaiser/Ken's side!

I'm afraid I don't exactly get what Kamata was up to though! :(