Reviews for Interruptions
unknown chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
i live for the kissing. can you add some?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Aaaaawwwwww... This is so cute... Don't think negatively... We all love your stories..
TheFoolOnMelancholyHill chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
My favorite part was when Argent said, "Oh! Looks like this place is taken. Sorry you two." And then she dragged Hot Spot back down the stairs.

"And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love...you make." "End" by The Beatles
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Omg that was amazing I loved it. see people underestimate kids like me I sucked at reading untill I started reading ur story's and now I am really good at reading and I am like ur #1 fan plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plzzzzzzzzzzz make more chapters of this plz and make more story's like this plzzz
Theblushinggeek chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Awwww, I want more jerikole please?! I love it, but I want a chapter on where she goes to find Jericho
I Run With Sporks chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
AAARGH, IT'S SO CUTE IT BURNS!
I am obsessed with these two now. This is your fault.
HAVE YOU NOTHING TO SAY FOR YOURSELF?! Y'KNOW, APART FROM: "WOW, THAT'S AN AWFUL LOT OF CAPSLOCK!" ?
It's weird how easily I can hear this- same voices for the characters, I mean. Apart from Jericho, of course, because- ...actually, I think I'll just stop here.
Good job!
JustADreamAway735 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Absolutely. Frikin. Adorable. I love it. That is all.
And thank you for sharing it :)
mannu227 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
awesome story :)
CrescentMoon chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
That was so romantic and kinda funny
P
Gakuto1991 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Cute and fluffy. Nice!
PrettyBird chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Great story you got here!
AnNyanimous chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I honestly didn't have a problem with it and I think that was hilarious XD I always think it's funny when people try to tell each other something and are interuppted ever two seconds (which is why I did that in one of the three fanfics I'm writing at once O.o that's why I have nothing posted on here -.-')
secretsocieties chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I don't think it was very choppy, and if it was, it fit in with the content of the story. Good job!
Maui Girl 808 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
lol. If that ever happened to me I'd be PISSED! Good job with the story! :)
Dude Your Awesome8 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Aw, that was so cute! I loved it~

Great job,